General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

greenlight

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 01:37 PM
matstearn
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default greenlight

hi

just rang greenlight for a quote on a frs and was told that i couldnt be quoted because i havent had 12 months experience on a perfermance car, i said id been quoted a couple of months ago on a Saff Cossie which was a really good price, he said its a recent change.

Its really gutting as they have given me really good quotes in the past and now im a bit stuffed as other companies are saying the same thing too, i dont know who to try now?

Mat
Old 08-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Tony @ Greenlight
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: greenlight

Hi Buddy,

The Peterborough postcodes have been subject to a review over the last couple of months and some of the Peterborough postcodes (PE1/PE2/PE20) have been either excluded or heightened with terms being imposed.

Terms wise, we can still cover the area & offer a quotation providing that you have resided within the area and owned a performance vehicle (preferably the car your trying to Insure) for at least 12 months.

As you found, this approach is being adopted by a number of other companies who clearly seem to be experiencing the same problems as our underwriters.

Kind regards

Tony

Originally Posted by matstearn
hi

just rang greenlight for a quote on a frs and was told that i couldnt be quoted because i havent had 12 months experience on a perfermance car, i said id been quoted a couple of months ago on a Saff Cossie which was a really good price, he said its a recent change.

Its really gutting as they have given me really good quotes in the past and now im a bit stuffed as other companies are saying the same thing too, i dont know who to try now?

Mat