General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Did the gezza from SEC drift get nicked? @ACE CAFE

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 12:06 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are these guys the TITS with

SEC

on 1990's bomber jackets?
Old 11-04-2006, 12:07 PM
sly dog
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Location: WEST LONDON:::: any lovely looking ladies all welcome to visit me
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 89XR2
With how legendary Ace is, all the crap I read on here about it makes me want to never go there. I think i'll just go down when its a muscle car night as you won't get all the wankers down there hopefully.
u lot are getting the wrong idea. dont let chavs scare you of, fuck them. just park your car safe and enjoy all the cossies, rs' and all the old skool fords coming thru. a lot of launching cossies, Whats wrong with that?

do all of you lot drive your cars like old women or something. half of you lot probably dont have the cars your making out.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:10 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sly dog
With how legendary Ace is, all the crap I read on here about it makes me want to never go there. I think i'll just go down when its a muscle car night as you won't get all the wankers down there hopefully.
u lot are getting the wrong idea. dont let chavs scare you of, fuck them. just park your car safe and enjoy all the cossies, rs' and all the old skool fords coming thru. a lot of launching cossies, Whats wrong with that?

do all of you lot drive your cars like old women or something. half of you lot probably dont have the cars your making out.

Old 11-04-2006, 12:12 PM
89xr2
Brap!

do all of you lot drive your cars like old women or something
I like to see cars being driven well, not abused. There's a big difference.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:13 PM
lammylama
Advanced PassionFord User

...lol at the old women bit
Old 11-04-2006, 12:29 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Old women?

Here's the thing.

Most of the people who do all this donutting malarkey round that roundabout @ Ace usually do it very successfully - i.e. they don't crash.

However, none of the people doing it, especially that tit from SEC has any modicum of driving skill or ability at all, otherwise he'd appreciate that:

a) If he's that good at drifting, why hasn't he entered the D1 series - or does he prefer showing off to little kids instead.

b) That roundabout is surrounded by hundreds of people on the pavement. If he loses it, which there is every possibility of, he will more than likely injure someone to the point that it is very serious. Someone may also easily be killed.

c) I've seen cars donutting till the tyres wear though to the "canvas" (in old fashioned speak), and then drive off down the public road.

d) Don't forget that the road that Ace Cafe is on is open to the public. Delivery drivers in lorries, and vans use that road all the time, and there are residences less than 500 yards from that roundabout.

Most of us who have cossies, or have had them generally look after our cars. When we want to go racing with them, we do trackdays. When we want toshow them off, we take them to shows etc.

That section of the road isn't closed off so that people can drift and donut, and it is only a matter of time before something goes wrong.

There's a classic show down near me in the summer with maybe 2500 cars. It's mostly a mix of classic cars and american muscle cars. The police turn up, close the road, and then let people launch and burn out up the road, primarily because it's in a safe and much more controlled environment.

Rest assured, Mr SEC and the other "drifters" up there are not good drivers, or they would be ignoring the basics of safety issues, a conscience, and the fact that donutting round a rounabout like some scrubby pikey in front of a bucnh of 12 year olds on scooters doesn't equal driving dexterity.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:41 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Old women?

Here's the thing.

Most of the people who do all this donutting malarkey round that roundabout @ Ace usually do it very successfully - i.e. they don't crash.

However, none of the people doing it, especially that tit from SEC has any modicum of driving skill or ability at all, otherwise he'd appreciate that:

a) If he's that good at drifting, why hasn't he entered the D1 series - or does he prefer showing off to little kids instead.

b) That roundabout is surrounded by hundreds of people on the pavement. If he loses it, which there is every possibility of, he will more than likely injure someone to the point that it is very serious. Someone may also easily be killed.

c) I've seen cars donutting till the tyres wear though to the "canvas" (in old fashioned speak), and then drive off down the public road.

d) Don't forget that the road that Ace Cafe is on is open to the public. Delivery drivers in lorries, and vans use that road all the time, and there are residences less than 500 yards from that roundabout.

Most of us who have cossies, or have had them generally look after our cars. When we want to go racing with them, we do trackdays. When we want toshow them off, we take them to shows etc.

That section of the road isn't closed off so that people can drift and donut, and it is only a matter of time before something goes wrong.

There's a classic show down near me in the summer with maybe 2500 cars. It's mostly a mix of classic cars and american muscle cars. The police turn up, close the road, and then let people launch and burn out up the road, primarily because it's in a safe and much more controlled environment.

Rest assured, Mr SEC and the other "drifters" up there are not good drivers, or they would be ignoring the basics of safety issues, a conscience, and the fact that donutting round a rounabout like some scrubby pikey in front of a bucnh of 12 year olds on scooters doesn't equal driving dexterity.
Here here
Old 11-04-2006, 12:54 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Exactly.

Or at least do what Steve does (I think) and take it somewhere quiet where he can only hurt himself.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Robin
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

where does this take place mate? well said btw
Old 11-04-2006, 01:30 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Down between St Albans and Harpenden.

I'll let you know well in advance.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:31 PM
rsnissan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

is that at the herts show ground Rich i was there last year
Old 11-04-2006, 01:38 PM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That bloke with the white SEC Saff started drifting around all the local group stands last year at National Day. With the amount of speed he was carrying, only one thing had to go wrong and he would have wiped out our whole stand with our cars on

One day he will do it and something will go wrong.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:41 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by smidsy
That bloke with the white SEC Saff started drifting around all the local group stands last year at National Day. With the amount of speed he was carrying, only one thing had to go wrong and he would have wiped out our whole stand with our cars on

What a muppet, that would make my blood boil
Old 11-04-2006, 01:45 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by rsnissan
Nope. It's on the Harpenden common. Real good night out when the weather is good.

Some proper cool car clubs down there too - DeLorean owners clubs, loads of muscle cars, classics etc........ Few GT40s there last year..
Old 11-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Robin
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Nope. It's on the Harpenden common. Real good night out when the weather is good.

Some proper cool car clubs down there too - DeLorean owners clubs, loads of muscle cars, classics etc........ Few GT40s there last year..
sounds sweet will deffo have to cheak it out this year
Old 11-04-2006, 01:47 PM
RSCossieGaz
10K+ Poster!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

sounds like a good show,may have to go when next on
Old 11-04-2006, 01:51 PM
rsnissan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yeah THATS the one was it a big field and on in a summer evening........
Old 11-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
Are these guys the TITS with

SEC

on 1990's bomber jackets?
#

Love those jackets

Can anyone get me one pls?

Old 11-04-2006, 01:52 PM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by MWF

Yeah, we were all shitting it to be honest
Old 11-04-2006, 01:56 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by MWF

Back in about 1998 I went to my first ever all Ford Event. It was Ford Fair. After leaving we parked up near a pub and petrol station for some food. We were sat in the car and because it was one of the main routes out loads of people were booting it past the pub.

And RS2000 powerslid all over the road, impressive control and pretty safe. But then some ASW in an XR2 decided everybody wanted to see him act a clown and was doing alsort of stupid things. Nearly caused numerous accidents and ruined the event for me.

Thing is, everyone gets het up but nobody does a thing about it.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:03 PM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by MWF
Originally Posted by MWF

Back in about 1998 I went to my first ever all Ford Event. It was Ford Fair. After leaving we parked up near a pub and petrol station for some food. We were sat in the car and because it was one of the main routes out loads of people were booting it past the pub.

And RS2000 powerslid all over the road, impressive control and pretty safe. But then some ASW in an XR2 decided everybody wanted to see him act a clown and was doing alsort of stupid things. Nearly caused numerous accidents and ruined the event for me.

Thing is, everyone gets het up but nobody does a thing about it.
Totally agree mate, and why should you have to fear for the safety of yourself and your car if you go to a secure, organised event. It did get brought up at the RSOC AGM for what good it will do.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:04 PM
boXXer
GASH!

that show sounds good andy.
Old 11-04-2006, 11:31 PM
4x4

Why is that o.k? just coz the fucking fat pigs said so, since when have the filth ever been good at anything.

im not saying ace cafe is totaly cool coz the chavs do spoil it but its a good place to see some imaculate fords. the doughnutters do get a bit out of hand but some do controll the car. and you should'nt really stand there filming from a dangerous part of the road and then start having a go at them. those little chavs know what goes on and the dangers and thats why they come.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Agree with with PonChin in some ways,

But these do-nutters and 'drifters' surely do it for the crowd?

So wouldnt the crowd be partly to blame for egging them on and being in 'that dangerous place to stand' when Johnny no Skills loses it and gives him 3 weeks worth of wheelchair.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:46 AM
Steve200+
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

There used to be a do near me on Preston Docks, Street Rods/Yanks. People would gather along the side of the road, and everyone would sling it sideways out, give the crowds a bit of a show.

No-one got hurt, far as I'm aware, no-one even came close. Until the nobbers showed up, and every V8 was spaced by a Nova Literally. Ruined it for them, and they've changed locations twice since then, mainly to get away from the idiots. And sadly, I include a couple of cossies in that category :-(
Old 12-04-2006, 07:23 AM
boXXer
GASH!

Originally Posted by Steve200+
There used to be a do near me on Preston Docks, Street Rods/Yanks. People would gather along the side of the road, and everyone would sling it sideways out, give the crowds a bit of a show.

No-one got hurt, far as I'm aware, no-one even came close. Until the nobbers showed up, and every V8 was spaced by a Nova Literally. Ruined it for them, and they've changed locations twice since then, mainly to get away from the idiots. And sadly, I include a couple of cossies in that category :-(
sounds a bit like guilford.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:46 AM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

never ever taking my car to the ace. end of.
Old 13-04-2006, 06:15 PM
rampage1985
Virgin

that night was quite good i was the guy sitting in lammylama cozzy when he was going sideways was very good hope we got some footage of it smoking all the chavs out
Old 13-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Keith B

I think Rich Pon said it well.

There are some total dicks out there
Old 13-04-2006, 07:14 PM
AndyRST
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yep one day it will happen and the car owners involved would be after his skin break his legs and he wouldnt no longer be able to drive stupid.
Old 20-04-2006, 09:04 PM
buffyturbo

SEC WAYNE AKA MY MAN
SAYS FOOK THE LOT OF YA
IF YA GOT A PROBLEM WITH HIS DRIVING COME AND SEE HIM....
Old 20-04-2006, 09:16 PM
3dr wixsy
PassionFord Regular

Poor Buffy, fancy owning up to that!!
Old 21-04-2006, 11:47 AM
buffyturbo

pmsl... xx
Old 21-04-2006, 12:00 PM
_DAN_
Yoon

when Johnny no Skills loses it and gives him 3 weeks worth of wheelchair.
Old 21-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Not good
Old 22-04-2006, 09:36 AM
LilMissRST
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

U lot need to get a life and stop spending so much time slagging people on forums..oh but then you "safe" drivers probably only come out in the dry weather don't ya and as this is good old blighty, we don't get much of that.

S.E.C. hold some of the most successful cruises with a massive turn out..The police come and observe and see the drifting and if they thought it was dangerous then they would arrest the guilty party wouldn't they....but no-one has been arrested...or hurt.

Go to an S.E.C event and actually watch the boys in action or you can seee some of them in action at events throughout the country all year...then you can make judgement..

As for the jackets....well its better than having a forum that is just the same as EVERY other one
Old 22-04-2006, 10:08 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Pipe down you dappy tart.

You must be another one of these little girls who thinks donutting around roundabouts is an act of heroism or something.

Most of us "safe" drivers usually do trackdays - some of these boys should try it, and really show off their driving skill

Why should I got to an "SEC" event? Why don't THEY come do a D1 GP practice day, or proper organised Drift event?

Maybe it's because they don't like competition or illustration of skill, but more showing off to a bunch of kids.

Buffy - tell your man to sort it out before the place gets closed down for good. No good can come of it....... apart from entertaining little chav girls like the one above......... and someone WILL get hurt before too long.
Old 22-04-2006, 10:16 AM
LilMissRST
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

little chav girl...tart....shows just how little u know mate...Ive had my S2 ERST for over 11 years now and aint like some of the silly little girls that have their tits and arses hanging out just to pull a bloke at a cruise...I like to see arse out action, yeah...but the cars...so what if some of us like a bit of street racing etc..its always done safely...you could just as easy crash and kill someone driving down the motorway at 70 mph...Almost everyone on here's idea of fun is parking up at Southend and having a hot chocolate or 2...Don't think I'll waste my time on here or a Passion Ford "meet" again, after all, its just like being up the seafront on a family day out...Ya cant beat the old skool ERSOC meets anyway
Old 22-04-2006, 10:22 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by LilMissRST
so what if some of us like a bit of street racing etc..its always done safely...you could just as easy crash and kill someone driving down the motorway at 70 mph...
Okay, I'll spell it out for you then.

1. It's highly illegal, and very dangerous.

2. It's NOT always done safely, hence why so many people avoid the Ace, or complain about what it's become now the muppets have taken over.

3. It's NOT always done safely as there has been one accident a month caused by reckless driving for about the past year.

4. It's a public road, which members of the public use frequently whilst the meet is on - if it was private land, it could be well excused, but no-one has the right to a hostile takeover of a public roundabout for their own ends.

5. If you're trying to compare street racing to travelling down the motorway at 70mph, maybe you shouldn't use this site.

We generally tend to pride ourselves on here as having members who can differentiate between making a journey in their car, or cating the fool on the public highway - if you needed that explaining, then all hope is lost for you.

Shut the door on your way out
Old 22-04-2006, 10:48 AM
morcheen

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default i like to impress chavs,me !

when your on holiday at her majesties pleasure,after some chav jumps out in front of you,and maybe is killed,which might not be your fault at all.you will have a few years to think about how to drive on a public highway! do it on the track as said above many times,the ace ford night is now a total waste of time,unless your easily amused ,by watching some drifting(yawn) for the millionth time.

Quick Reply: Did the gezza from SEC drift get nicked? @ACE CAFE