General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Did the gezza from SEC drift get nicked? @ACE CAFE

Search this Thread

Old 22-04-2006, 06:38 PM
LilMissRST
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont go to the Ace cafe, its far too small and full of silly little kids who think that putting an exhaust, neon lights and 3 subs on a Corsa makes them cool and qualify as seriously modded cars.

At the end of the day we all have different opinions but you are slagging the whole of S.E.C cos of one person..Being on this forum is like being on the Essex Scooby Crew forum, too many ppl slagging other ppl...At the end of the day we all love our cars, just some of us dont mind throwing them around a bit..Track days are ok but it gets boring, bit like driving round the bloody seafront..I have a small child that I sometimes take with me and if there was ANY chance of him getting hurt, I would not take him..We all know whats gonna happen at certain events so if you don't like it surely tye answer is simply don't go?..No need to sit at home in front of the computor moaning about it, theres far more to life
Old 22-04-2006, 06:49 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Porkie
Originally Posted by 89XR2
With how legendary Ace is, all the crap I read on here about it makes me want to never go there. I think i'll just go down when its a muscle car night as you won't get all the wankers down there hopefully.
Good plan. Think I will do that as well
I went once, was too crowed, spent an hour looking for a space couldn't park anywhere. When we did find somewhere to park we had to walk ten min to the cafe. Was there for a hour and then decided to leave cus it was just full of chavy twats going "my mate has a 1000bhp Sierra Cosworth and does 0-60 in 1 second". When we got back to the cars a mates one had his broken into, another had a tyre slashed. Took us a hour to get out because of the trafic and because some shite in a nova crashed into someone

Never going again.
Old 22-04-2006, 06:59 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

got a headache from the red writing
Old 22-04-2006, 07:15 PM
s6_girl

Originally Posted by LilMissRST
I dont go to the Ace cafe, its far too small and full of silly little kids who think that putting an exhaust, neon lights and 3 subs on a Corsa makes them cool and qualify as seriously modded cars.

At the end of the day we all have different opinions but you are slagging the whole of S.E.C cos of one person..Being on this forum is like being on the Essex Scooby Crew forum, too many ppl slagging other ppl...At the end of the day we all love our cars, just some of us dont mind throwing them around a bit..Track days are ok but it gets boring, bit like driving round the bloody seafront..I have a small child that I sometimes take with me and if there was ANY chance of him getting hurt, I would not take him..We all know whats gonna happen at certain events so if you don't like it surely tye answer is simply don't go?..No need to sit at home in front of the computor moaning about it, theres far more to life
Im part of the essex scooby crew as my other half has one and to tell the truth i've hardly ever noticed any bitching, would you mind showing me some???
Old 22-04-2006, 07:16 PM
LilMissRST

the whole Rob thing, that was total bitching
Old 22-04-2006, 07:18 PM
s6_girl

what did rob do wrong?????
Old 22-04-2006, 07:21 PM
buffyturbo
Advanced PassionFord User

back to the point ladies..!!!!
Old 22-04-2006, 07:22 PM
LilMissRST

I'll keep this polite..Rob didn't do anything wrong, in my opinion...but maybe you shouldn't comment on the Essex Scooby Crew forum when you clearly don't know what's going on..It was a massive thing that really divided the club.

Ive got no more to say cos its just a waste of my time and energy...you lot like safe and boring, us S.E.C dont...simple as that.
Enjoy what's left or ur weekend
Old 22-04-2006, 07:33 PM
_DAN_
Yoon

Was this fella Rob Harris?
Old 22-04-2006, 07:46 PM
_DAN_
Yoon

We all know whats gonna happen at certain events so if you don't like it surely tye answer is simply don't go?..No need to sit at home in front of the computor moaning about it, theres far more to life

Old 23-04-2006, 08:26 AM
s6_girl

the thing with rob happened ages ago love!!!

funny how you didnt bother to explain it tho
Old 23-04-2006, 09:06 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Never been and never will.

Old 23-04-2006, 11:23 AM
SIDC-PHIL
Virgin

safe and boring, us S.E.C dont...simple as that.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:49 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SIDC-PHIL
safe and boring, us S.E.C dont...simple as that.
lilmiss have you ever seen a crash where someone has passed away due to some fuckin tosser driving like a total fuckwit it aint nice.

ure worse than the tossers in the corsa's if you think going round a roundabout is showing off "driving skill"
Old 01-05-2006, 09:40 AM
LilMissRST

yeah I have, seen a body seperated from the head aswell...an ex of mine used to pick up cars that had been in accidents actually from the scene and sometimes I was with him, but accidents happen without people driving at excessive speed,donutting etc...The guy you are all slating is always well in control and at the end of the day I think the ppl watching, egging them on are as much to blame, if not more so... If they did not stand there shouting for burnouts, donuts etc then no-one would feel the need at any opportunity would they...At the end of the day accidents happen, yeah we can try to prevent them and I seriously dont like seeing innocent ppl get hurt but that being the case we should all be wrapped in cotton wool and not move, gas leaks, stabbings, shootings, plane crashes...do ppl sit on forums bleeting about them, they are all caused by someones mistake somewhere along the line aswell...Like I said before everyone knows whats likely to happen at certain events so if its not ur thing, simply dont go...dont sit around bleeting about it
Old 01-05-2006, 10:38 AM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by LEGAL AGENT
Its always the way Mr Bal and will remain the way.

No matter how many injuries occur and licences are revoked, it will never stop the small minded ones..

And you know what they say....

'Where there's blame...... there's a claim !!'

These things are all just gods way of getting the furkwits off his planet.....
Old 01-05-2006, 11:09 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

The guy you are all slating is always well in control
You think so? What makes you such an expert? Please don't tell me you're going to use the excuse that because he hasn't crashed yet, he therefore must be in control

Like I said before everyone knows whats likely to happen at certain events so if its not ur thing, simply dont go...dont sit around bleeting about it
Have you not listened to a word that's been said? Us older lot used to go BEFORE this shit started going off down there, so in fact your statement is incorrect. This was a normal person's event long before the scum moved in on it, so now because they have, we should have to give it up?

Enough people agree with me, that I wont be sitting around bleating about it - I'm going to reclaim the meet with the help of the police and other organised groups. See if we can bring a little civility back to the meet before you chav scum pikey lot turned up
Old 01-05-2006, 11:23 AM
LilMissRST

It would seem you dont take any notice of whats "said"..I DON'T GO TO THE ACR CAFE, its tiny, you cant park and its shit..and Im not a chav pikey scum, u dont no me so quit with name calling...I aint like these silly little girlies..Im a respectable, pushing 30, mother, who lives in my own house and have owned and cared for my S2 ERST for over 11 years..I dont tear arse around in my car but if other ppl wanna do it who the fuck am I to stop them...u aint god so stop trying to play him..We're all entitled to our opinions but the arse has been well and truly ripped out of this now...he did it, you dont like it...do something about it or stop moaning, end of
Old 01-05-2006, 11:40 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

It would seem you dont take any notice of whats "said"..I DON'T GO TO THE ACR CAFE, its tiny, you cant park and its shit..and Im not a chav pikey scum, u dont no me so quit with name calling...I aint like these silly little girlies..Im a respectable, pushing 30, mother, who lives in my own house and have owned and cared for my S2 ERST for over 11 years..I dont tear arse around in my car but if other ppl wanna do it who the fuck am I to stop them...u aint god so stop trying to play him..We're all entitled to our opinions but the arse has been well and truly ripped out of this now...he did it, you dont like it...do something about it or stop moaning, end of
Obviously you don't read so well.

I am doing something about it. However, this is a discussion board, where.... guess what! You discuss things! Since this post has reached three pages and is still going, I'd say the "arse" hasn't quite been ripped out of it yet.

At 30 years of age, and a mother, maybe you should be less apathetic, and actually care what goes on in a "scene" that you claim to be a part of.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:47 AM
LilMissRST

I do care, thats why I take my son but keep him at a safe distance..Id rather take him to organised events and let him grow up seeing it that way rather than thinking its fun to go steal someones car and race around the streets until the car is crashed then set on fire or an innocent person is killed...I dont see what more there is to discuss...some ppl agree with what goes on and some don't...can't understand why its got to 3 pages myself but there you go..Surely we should be more concerned with stopping the scum that steal and vandalise our cars rather than the ppl doing stuff in a car there own
Old 01-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Anonymous
Banned

( quote )
Surely we should be more concerned with stopping the scum that steal and vandelise our cars rather than the ppl doing stuff in a car they own

Old 01-05-2006, 12:20 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Surely we should be more concerned with stopping the scum that steal and vandalise our cars rather than the ppl doing stuff in a car there own
And what do you think has happened down at the Ace Cafe now that the burnout kings have arrived?

It's attracted the scum down there, so people are regularly having cars attacked, vandalised, and broken into.

Jesus, it's hard work trying to explain these things to you people
Old 01-05-2006, 12:25 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Surely we should be more concerned with stopping the scum that steal and vandalise our cars rather than the ppl doing stuff in a car there own
And what do you think has happened down at the Ace Cafe now that the burnout kings have arrived?

It's attracted the scum down there, so people are regularly having cars attacked, vandalised, and broken into.

Jesus, it's hard work trying to explain these things to you people
Try using simple stick men pictures to get your point across, or a childrens story bookesque approach?
Old 01-05-2006, 12:30 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

It might be the only way
Old 01-05-2006, 02:12 PM
lammylama
Advanced PassionFord User

this is going the same way as the "ace Cafe " thread went a few weeks back and its still pathetic. For christ sake give it up Richard and go to a different venue where your sort fit in......let ppl who want to fuck around with their cars do it........the ppl watching and egging them on are just as much to blame and all know the concequences as much as the drivers do.

Take a look at what goes on there......90% of the ppl want to see action and thats what they go for. If they werent interested they would stand in the car park and look at the cars but they dont do they. So wake up and smell the coffee mate........no one cares if you involve the police because they will just move elsewhere and carry on doing what ppl want to see.

You obviously have different views to other ppl and fair enough but that doesnt give you the right to slag everyone off who plays with their cars and call them chav scum. Like you said earlier about when the normal people who went to ace........what is normal??...do you mean you??.....i wouldnt have said so with your behaviour on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good bye and good day
Old 01-05-2006, 02:41 PM
LilMissRST

Jesus, it's hard work trying to explain these things to you people [/quote]

You're quite patronising really aren't you...Mind you don't fall off that high horse of yours, it might make a mess...or ya just might get hit by chav pikey scumbag donutting his/her car.
Old 01-05-2006, 02:57 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Why, will you be driving?

At the end of the day, all I do is call a spade a spade. It's not my fault you're a pikey - just accept it and move on.

30 year old mum taking her son to cruises in an RS Turbo - need I continue?

Lammy - since you were one of the chav pikey's down there donutting their car.. or attempting to, then I think your opinion is pretty much invalid.

If they move on elsewhere - GOOD! That's what I want.... take it somewhere non-residential, and do it somewhere that doesn't involve blatant illegal action, and endangering the public. Nothing good can come of it continuing the way it does. What would you have me do? Make a fuss now, or say "I told you so when some poor kid gets run over and uses the use of their legs.

Of course, you wont be heartless enough to look them in the eye and tell them they shouldn't have been standing there now would ya?

Little fuckin pikeys doing burnouts in their cossies give this scene a a bad reputation, when most people are grown up enough to accept that although it might be fun, it isn't the "done thing" anymore.

Oh, and I've got EVERY right - at leats as much as you have to condone the actions of those that do it........

Fucking low-life inbreds
Old 01-05-2006, 03:06 PM
LilMissRST

[quote="RichardPON"]Why, will you be driving?

At the end of the day, all I do is call a spade a spade. It's not my fault you're a pikey - just accept it and move on...You don't even know me so what the fuck gives you the right to call me anything..do I live in a mobile home, breed like a rabbit & steal things, I dont fucking think so

30 year old mum taking her son to cruises in an RS Turbo - need I continue? ...yeah continue, whats the point ur trying to make??? Is it only MEN allowed to drive these cars, are you a sexist pig aswell as a patronising one...maybe I should be driving a family car..or better still at home doing the dishes yeah

I tell you what, I wasn't gonna bother wednesday night but I'll be there, red S2, white wheels and we'll see who's pikey scum...

Oh and about "claiming back" the Ace Cafe with the help of the police, I have it on good authority that the Ace is owned by the police so good fucking luck
Old 01-05-2006, 03:11 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i thought all people in cossys drove like that lol

and i thought the vid of the white 3dr wasnt bad until you watch the option vids and then you see real skills :
Old 01-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

I dont give a flying fuck about any of this bollocks, leave them to do what they want, dont affect me, but...

I have it on good authority that the Ace is owned by the police so good fucking luck
Owned by the police? Yep, I saw TJ Hooker serving Tea in there last week

Originally Posted by aduz
i thought all people in cossys drove like that lol
Me too TBH, well i did They aint that great at most stuff, but they ace for acting like a nobber in
Wouldnt do it "quite" that close to everyone mind.

Originally Posted by aduz
and i thought the vid of the white 3dr wasnt bad until you watch the option vids and then you see real skills :
Powersliding round, and round, and round, a roundabout is piece of piss for someone whos had a lil bit of practice, it not even drifting.
Initiating it before the bend, or without being on the power, and mainly transitioning between left and right bends, is what takes skills.

Ive stood there while someone did the same round and round and round me, close enough that I had my hand on the front wing half the time, dont bother me, it looks good, but it dont take serious skills (more than most people have mind )

BTW, heres a pic of the SumoPower R34GTR dicking about at Ace Cafe last week...
Old 01-05-2006, 03:37 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Why, will you be driving?

At the end of the day, all I do is call a spade a spade. It's not my fault you're a pikey - just accept it and move on...You don't even know me so what the fuck gives you the right to call me anything..do I live in a mobile home, breed like a rabbit & steal things, I dont fucking think so

30 year old mum taking her son to cruises in an RS Turbo - need I continue? ...yeah continue, whats the point ur trying to make??? Is it only MEN allowed to drive these cars, are you a sexist pig aswell as a patronising one...maybe I should be driving a family car..or better still at home doing the dishes yeah

I tell you what, I wasn't gonna bother wednesday night but I'll be there, red S2, white wheels and we'll see who's pikey scum...

Oh and about "claiming back" the Ace Cafe with the help of the police, I have it on good authority that the Ace is owned by the police so good fucking luck
ROFL

Yes, only men should drive RS Turbos........ of course Even you can't be that stupid that you missed the image of a 30 year old woman taking her kid to a cruise in her RST being ironic - please tell me you didn't?

......... but AROFL @ TJ Hooker

You also seemed quite easy to persuade down to the Ace Cafe - comfortable with your own kind?
Old 01-05-2006, 03:46 PM
LilMissRST

It would seem theres more than 1 patronising wanker in ere..

Why is the thought of a women taking a child to a cruise in an RS Turbo so strange, would u say it was strange for a 30 year old man?????

Take the piss as much as u like, TJ Hooker etc, the guy that runs S.E.C knows the owner of the Ace..

I have had more than enough of this bollocks now, c ya wednesday if I can get all the household chores done in time and nick a c ar to come down there in
Old 01-05-2006, 03:50 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Stop it, you're killing me

Irony? Whooooosh!
Old 01-05-2006, 03:57 PM
LilMissRST

[quote="RichardPON"]Stop it, you're killing me

Theres a thought

U really need to get out more mate, we're in the 21st century but it would seem ur still stuck somewhere back in the 17th or 18th
Old 01-05-2006, 04:04 PM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I really do not think that Richard is alone in what he thinks, I certainly agree with what he says, and I'm sure many more do. Just the sort that do, don't use public BB's for the reason you're seeing here, they can't be arsed to waste time reading and replying to arguements on the internet!

They'd rather just enjoy their car with people they know are sensible and go to local 'static' meets to catch up with friends, or go to a properly organised, safe show. Just like the good old days!
Old 01-05-2006, 04:05 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Oh god, here we go again.

I'll spell it out for you.

My comment about a mum driving an RS Turbo was not remotely sexist. I was pointing out the irony of you taking your kid to a cruise in possibly one of the chaviest cars of all time.

Judging by your posts though, I'm not surprised that went straight over your head
Old 01-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by smidsy
I really do not think that Richard is alone in what he thinks, I certainly agree with what he says, and I'm sure many more do
Me too.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:08 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by smidsy
I really do not think that Richard is alone in what he thinks, I certainly agree with what he says, and I'm sure many more do.
I agree with what he says too.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:11 PM
dexterc
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Me too, although I disagree with the contention that driving an RST=chav.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

I was pointing out the irony of you taking your kid to a cruise in possibly one of the chaviest cars of all time.
Its not an XR3i cabby at least

Quick Reply: Did the gezza from SEC drift get nicked? @ACE CAFE