General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

modified cars outlawed 2008!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts
Default Re: banning mods

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Originally Posted by Thrush
Originally Posted by charlie luciano
news flash mate,,,,,,,,,,, in england we have bends ect and crappy roads so even though you can do 170mph you wont do it for long and even if you did they would catch you when either
(A) you slow down for other traffic
( B) stop for petrol ( at 170ish you aint gonna get 42mpg )

or the MOST LIKELY EVENT !!!!!
(C) ITS A COSSIE MATE,,,,,,,,,,,, ITS EITHER GONNA MELT OF BRAKE DOWN,,,,,,,, USUALLY BOTH THOUGH

MAY I SUGEST YOU BUY A HELICOPTER
Funny enough i'm familiar with the roads and streets in this country particular with the ones in london where i was born and bred, the text i wrote was intended to put accross that i don't like being suppressed and don't take things lying down, my cossie has never let me down when giving the filth the slip or tearing m3's to pieces, wouldn't own a helicopter the far to easy to knock out of the sky, 9mm hand gun would do the job nicely

C L
Originally Posted by Thrush
Whatever you're smoking - I want some

We're talking about modded car owners getting ripped off with a Stealth tax to get more money out of us, and you're going on about 9mm guns shotting heliocopters out the sky

and I thought Ginge was bonkers
At the end of the day i voiced an opinion and someone responded with an attempt at sarcasim, so i came back with a bit of my own sarcasim, now i've got on me pc this morning and i see what i left behind has been jumped on and another attempt of sarcasim has been posted up, just for the record i don't eat mcdonalds cos its fucking shit and i don't get into arguments with people over trivial bollox, not saying i don't have have the odd disagreement as i do and i've bashed the odd mug or two as well

C L
What the fuck are you talking about? For a start - get a sense of humour for FUCKS sake - life will be bloody miserable without it

Secondly - why are we now talking about MacDonalds? Where the fuck did that come from?

Thirdly - I think you DO get into arguments with people over trivial bollocks otherwise you wouldn't have quoted my post

Fourthly - you've bashed the odd mug or two have you? Whoo.... So what made you decide to throw that into the thread then? A threat? To show off? *shrug* I'd be surprised, cos you said you don't get into rows over trivial bollocks, yet you now wanna go punching one up about it?

Some people need to lighten the fuck up
Old 10-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Snowy_Astra
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mark
lol at least we can mod engines and the like over here in other country's

you cant tint windows or mod engine's

at the end of the day what ya all getting workd up about
Not the point at all.

We've had a taste of tuning cars, we are allowed to do it and always have been.....taking it away now is wrong.

That lot over the water have never been allowed to do it, so it just normal to them.