General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

What do you do........ with children like this?

Search this Thread

Old 28-03-2006, 12:40 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you do........ with children like this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

A 14-year-old girl has been locked up for drink driving - just over a year after she was convicted of the same offence aged just 12.
Leanne Black, believed to have been Britain's youngest ever drink driver, went berserk as her sentenced was passed..............

Little chav bint -what is to be done with these people? The mum's exactly the same as well!
Old 28-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Damo V
PassionFord Post Whore!!

edit
Old 28-03-2006, 12:42 PM
dexterc
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

This will probably be an unpopular answer....but nothing. This stems from so many factors that are intrinsically part of society now that it would take a colossal societal change to stop people like this being produced.
Old 28-03-2006, 12:42 PM
andy_st200
PassionFord Post Troll

yeah and to top it off her pic in the paper shes chucking eggs at people and her face is blocked out.. FFS show who she is, let everyone know then she'll be proper fooked for a long time to come
Old 28-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More of a punishment is needed to put others off doing the same.

Cant they rent her out to gary glitter or something?
Old 28-03-2006, 12:43 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love The Sun's description of her

" Revolting Chav"

superb!
Old 28-03-2006, 12:44 PM
dexterc

Originally Posted by chip-3door
Cant they rent her out to Gary glitter or something?
Few years too late for that I think.
Old 28-03-2006, 12:46 PM
mick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tbh this is way too close for comfort...
Old 28-03-2006, 12:54 PM
andy_st200
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by dexterc
This will probably be an unpopular answer....but nothing. This stems from so many factors that are intrinsically part of society now that it would take a colossal societal change to stop people like this being produced.
eh you what? so why arent all kids like it??????????? ... sorry but that attitude is half the problem
Old 28-03-2006, 12:55 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Indeed and believe me the system trying to put an end to this is mind bogglingly complex (which doesn't help those trying to work within it).
Old 28-03-2006, 01:01 PM
dexterc

Originally Posted by andy_st200
eh you what? so why arent all kids like it??????????? ... sorry but that attitude is half the problem
Not all kids are raised in the same environment and by the same parents. People do not understand why people act the way they do, and how complex that is. For example, in tower blocks, there is an unbreakable correlation between the amount of flats that can be reached from any exit and the amount of antisocial behaviour that goes on, but no one is going to suggest ideas like that being related to anti social behaviour, because they will go straight to the "get tough" response because it is popular and makes it look like they are doing something.

Im not saying that we shouldnt try. Im saying that the usual responses of ramping up the negative incentives further are not going to work without turning Britain into a police state, and that the root causes of such behaviour are massively more complex than most people realise.
Old 28-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

fuck me, i live in swindon and if i saw the bint id kick her in the c*nt!

if i knew what she looked like

kids of today all need a fucking good hiding!
Old 28-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Kev.H
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i saw this article shocking lack of respect
Old 28-03-2006, 01:07 PM
andy_st200
PassionFord Post Troll

lack of parental control on a child and shift blaming onto schools and society it the problem..

when i was at school you misbehaved you got a bollocking, u go home tell your parent and got another bollocking for 1. doing something wrong 2. bringing the family name down.

nowdays kid comes home tells the parent and their up the school complaining about the teacher.. its bullshit..

parents have to learn to take the blame again and learn to control their kids not just let em run riot because they cant be arsed, if you dont wanna bring em up dont have em, simple as that
Old 28-03-2006, 01:12 PM
andy_st200
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by fudgeass
fuck me, i live in swindon and if i saw the bint id kick her in the c*nt!

if i knew what she looked like

kids of today all need a fucking good hiding!
shouldnt be hard to spot shes got a face thats all blocky
Old 28-03-2006, 01:13 PM
dexterc

Do you have evidence for that? People will behave for 2 reasons. Firstly, because they believe they should. Secondly, because of the negative incentive if they dont. Society used to have mechanisms in place to ensure that communities recognised people defecting from the community norm, and now it does not. Attempts to substitute for this have so far not been successful. I can cite sources if you would like.

If you can show me a massive increase in parental complaints to schools, then I will believe it, until then, you are only talking in generalisations from your own experience.
Old 28-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Bet the mum blames the school... or kids havin nothin to do round that area! Is always the case
Old 28-03-2006, 01:18 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

we need to introduce a disease to the chavs like we did mixamatosis (sp?) to the rabbits

have the fuckers all limping about blind and crippled so we can all see who they are and kill them with a shovel
Old 28-03-2006, 01:19 PM
andy_st200
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by *Gem*
Bet the mum blames the school... or kids havin nothin to do round that area! Is always the case
exactly my point.. always someone elses fault..

we never had things to do around our way, but you make stuff to do.. u dont see kids playing in trees, playing games etc outside or inside for that matter, just gormliss twats hanging around outside the shops
Old 28-03-2006, 01:21 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Amazes me how anybody can say they know what the problem is and how to solve it.

I've known kids brought up in wonderful caring and concerned environments who've suddenly turned from goody two shoes to something out of the exorcist.

There's so many external factors beyond schooling and parenting that are part of the problem. That's not to say those aren't important of course.

It's isn't as simple as people think.
Old 28-03-2006, 01:22 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

*puts on old voice* Back in my day ..
I dont know how ppl can say there is never anythin to do, Its what you make of the things you have availble!
And as for blaming the schools! Wtf! The most paethetic excuse i've heard, its not up to the teachers to teach children right from wrong!
Old 28-03-2006, 01:22 PM
dexterc

I already asked for some sort of evidence for this. Look out my window, I see dozens of kids playing football and cricket. And, lo and behold, there are some up the tree behind my house. (Get down, you little buggers )

Ive seen plenty of TV programs and newspaper articles where the mother and father have simply run out of ways to control the kid, and are begging for help to get them back under control rather than blaming anyone else. But that doesnt mean shit, its personal experience. Nor does anyone saying "Its always the way..."
Old 28-03-2006, 01:27 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Kids round my area are out at all hours, while their parents are sat in pub gettin drunk! You see 5 year olds going the shops on their own! It's sick!
I have a 3 year old, and i cant wait to move out this area!
The most shockin thing i have heard a mother say is " When my boy reaches 16 he can have his 1st pill with me" (the boy was sat there rolling up a joint with his mum) .. I wasnt there by the way, my friend was, an came over to mine an she was so appalled by everythin
Old 28-03-2006, 01:28 PM
dexterc

Poverty isnt the only factor, as not all neighbourhoods are the same, and not all poor kids are shits. There are also tearaway gangs and little shits in middle class neighbourhoods.

The underclass (as economically defined) has a very small propensity to be more likely to be illegitimate, and have more kids than the lower working class, but its not a massive difference.
Old 28-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

This may not be politically correct but I don't really care.............if she was my daughter she'd have had my foot in her arse 2 years ago, or whenever I found out what she was up to, never mind when she first got caught. If I was out of line when I was a kid I got a clump and it never did me any harm. And she'd have got the same. And she WOULD have learnt...........whether she liked it or not.

My mum works in a primary school as a teacher (shit school) and she has 5 yr old's telling her to f*** off, calling her a bitch and a slag............and no, I'm NOT kidding................and the kids are only getting it from home. What chance do they have ? S'pose you could say the same about this 14 yr old slag too but if the parents let her get away with it without sticking their boot in her arse what can you really expect ?
Old 28-03-2006, 01:32 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

There's many many reasons why kids don't play in the same way they used to and it's certainly not as simple as bad parenting.

And kids were far from golden in the past too.

I know quite a few people in the teaching profession and non of those have reported an increase of parents complaining.
Old 28-03-2006, 01:40 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

"Chav cleansing" put them all im iraq and nuke the fcukers!!!!! Would save us having to pay for their jail fee's
Old 28-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Lee_R21Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Just read the article....

"Her mother stuck out her buttocks to cameramen saying: "Film this if you like."

Classy mother setting a good example then!!!
Old 28-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

2 12 yr olds got served ASBO's somewhere today aswell for graffiti, spitting at people, casuing general disturbance and a few other things aswell IIRC!

I mean WHAT THE FUCK are the parents doing to bring kids up like this, shouldnt be allowed to fucking have them!
Old 28-03-2006, 02:01 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Fooking Chav's
Old 28-03-2006, 02:09 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

We were all sat round at Mother's Day lunch discussing this very topic.

I don't think my family realised I was so right wing, when I suggested that people like this should either have their ovaries or testicles removed so they weren't able to continue breeding
Old 28-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Chipperx2
Advanced PassionFord User

Was thinking the same, some mother eh, wonder who taught them how to behave
Old 28-03-2006, 02:12 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

she should have been wearing a potato bag when she first got caught and spent the last 2 yearsin some part of russia digging up turnips, thats what she SHOULD have been doing

whats probably happened is that her parents have been given a bigger house and she's been left to do whatever the fuck she wants to do

it's true that, when i were a lad (which ins't that long ago as i'm not 33 yet) i got the cane, i got beaten black and blue by my old man, got caught up in loads of shit when i was at school
but then i went to high school and found out that i actually had to do something rather than rely on osmoene else sticking p for me (besides, high school kids REALLY beat the shit out of little kids when they get all narky )

as for her parents, they hsould have been given more burlap clothing to go and break rocks to build the prison for their daughter when she came back from siberia
thats the only way they are going to learn

you could always cut their benifits out altogether, but then you'd have mrs tony b liar getting all upity about their human rights being breached and all sorts of shit

and this is really where the rant should stop because that crooked toothed bitch has been creaming loads of money from "human rights" cases since chshire tony's been in power, that bint who didn't want to wear school uniform has her defending her case when she was told to go take a long walk off a short plank and thats cost the tax payer Ł100 grand already
Old 28-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I reckon China have the right idea....one child policy, or in our case.....

One Chav Policy

Just makes me think back to that wifeswap with that famiy of 8-9 kids and the useless fucking parents sponging off the taxpayer when i see stories like this
Old 28-03-2006, 02:42 PM
mand_21
Regular Contributor

This is just another example of what the kids are gunna be like! My sisters son is the same and cant do nothing to stop then, shes even resorted to reporting her own son to save him from what hes becoming.I think personally they ought to be sent to a child prison or some sort of place that helps them like a brat camp without any royaltys.Its getting stupid and they are definatly getting younger!!

~mand~
Old 28-03-2006, 03:00 PM
Jayen4
PassionFord Regular

I'm with Dan (Fudgeass) and Mr S1 (Stu is it?) ...... Give her to me for a week......I'd either teach her some manners or kill the little bitch !!! Same goes for her mother. Deal with 'em on their own level !

Where the fook do these people come from??

As for the young 'uns of today,telling their teachers and elders to 'fuck off' .... If that was me,they'd be flat on their backs,before the words had left their lips ..... They seem not to be learning from all the namby pamby methods of the do gooders,do they??
Old 28-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Spike Milligan said many funny things, but the one that stuck in my mind was his highlighting the fact that (at that time) you needed a licence for a dog, but any idiot could have kids!

There was that couple jailed last week for locking their kids in a bedroom where they burned to death while mum and dad enjoyed a romantic evening downstairs. The paper described them both as being of low intelligence, and yet they are allowed to breed?

Bring on eugenics - I know that as a general principle it may be wrong, but I don't care because everyone as perfect as me will be OK!!!
Old 28-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Terry Tibbs
PassionFord Post Troll

My kids will be getting a clump if they step out of line, I got one and I try to go on the straight as much as I pysically can, they will do the same.

Country is going down down down.