General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

I AM A RECORD BREAKER

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 11:46 AM
Nick-T
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chip-3door
"All the ford lads showed an immense amount of talent on track, unlike this BMW driver......"

Right click, copy, paste.

There's one caption I don't have to think up

Cheers Chip
Old 08-03-2006, 04:45 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TM
You should put it in your sig as I would be realy proud of being a record breaking DONUT
Now thats funny . Takes alsorts matey, just proves that anyone can hold a world record. They cant be serious can they ?.
Have seen a total Dick do a 30sec Donut in the local McDonalds, in a BMW went through the tyres & continued on the rims, he thought it was clever .
Youngsters.
Old 08-03-2006, 05:09 PM
The DIVA
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MADRod
Originally Posted by TM
You should put it in your sig as I would be realy proud of being a record breaking DONUT
Now thats funny . Takes alsorts matey, just proves that anyone can hold a world record. They cant be serious can they ?.
Have seen a total Dick do a 30sec Donut in the local McDonalds, in a BMW went through the tyres & continued on the rims, he thought it was clever .
Youngsters.

Rod......You appear to have missed the point completely mate,It`s called FUN......You know that humour thing that keeps us all going when things go tits up.......I know your big cheese speed record is very serious and all that but that doesn`t mean we all have to take everything we do so serious now does it...

The lads where having a lighthearted lark around and managed to break an as yet untouched record doing it...

I`m sure having your speed record doesn`t mean you`ve had to have a sense of humour bypass mate so lighten up a bit why don`t you and have a chuckle with the rest of us....