General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

WOULD U SAY PASSIONFORD IS CLICKY....

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 11:26 AM
RST
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks
Old 12-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by rizla
Yeah i think its clicky on here

If your name aint a name most of the time you get ignored .
Not bothered myself dont put many posts up mainly just read others

One thing i will say you do get some arse lickers on here that jump on posts just to have ago IMO
ive personally noticed that say for example i have a problem nobody replies yet if someone else has the same problem theres loadsa replies?

clicky that way that some ppl just dont want to help
Old 12-02-2006, 03:25 PM
marco polo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

listen

this what i recon why most peeps that don't reply to newbies or that people that don't join in and just look at topics they don't get involed

1, when they do ask alot of questions about this and that

2, they want as much free info as possible how to make their car better without going through trail and error like (i have)

3 ,the same questions are asked over and over again as the yr progressing

4,they get the info and you never hear of them again

5 you hear of them again when something has gone wrong with their car

and when we keep answering all their questions it does get on your nerves going over the same thing over and over again

thats why most peeps don't reply to their post

now if they was to get involed a bit more i think then more peeps would kind of help them and get to know them posting abit more

at the end of the day we were all in the same boat at one time i remember on the rs bb when i first went on there i found it hard but to be honest after a bit they took to me because i was getting involed with different topics and they kind of got to know me

marco
Old 12-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

marco thats rubbish, no offence ment to you when i say that ( dont want stu having another pop at me )

alot of regular users get that too mate,,,,, some like madmac get shite cause he has a few wild ideas,,,,, he trys bless him though

i remember talking to christian a few years ago when HE found the site funny at times,,,,,,,,, NOW he posts and hes a god again ( but to be fair he is a nice chappy )

it is a case of if your face fits ect and some do and some dont,,,,,, its that simple im afraid,,,,,,,,,,, ive been on here for a while and the only thing i notice on here is the short memories some have,,,,,,, maybe im a one to hold a grude but ive seen people talk about hating car thieves with a passion AND THEN excuse 1 member as hes a celeb now and we all make mistakes,,,,,,,, seen people tuners make wild comments and then have the sheep follow and wont have a bad word said

hey this site CAN be ful of false people and i seems the HONEST ones are confused with idiots

some people are scared to post as they feel like there gonna get a trial by internet geek on here

BUT and the is a BIG BIG but,,,,,,,,i have made LOTS of good mates on here who have more than bent over backwards to help me out, these are members that if ever they wanted a favour i would do as best as i cpuld to sort it as theres alot of top people on here

not gonna name em though as theres MORE good folk that bad and they all know who they are
Old 12-02-2006, 03:56 PM
rizla
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by b19bal
marco thats rubbish, no offence ment to you when i say that ( dont want stu having another pop at me )

alot of regular users get that too mate,,,,, some like madmac get shite cause he has a few wild ideas,,,,, he trys bless him though

i remember talking to christian a few years ago when HE found the site funny at times,,,,,,,,, NOW he posts and hes a god again ( but to be fair he is a nice chappy )

it is a case of if your face fits ect and some do and some dont,,,,,, its that simple im afraid,,,,,,,,,,, ive been on here for a while and the only thing i notice on here is the short memories some have,,,,,,, maybe im a one to hold a grude but ive seen people talk about hating car thieves with a passion AND THEN excuse 1 member as hes a celeb now and we all make mistakes,,,,,,,, seen people tuners make wild comments and then have the sheep follow and wont have a bad word said

hey this site CAN be ful of false people and i seems the HONEST ones are confused with idiots

some people are scared to post as they feel like there gonna get a trial by internet geek on here

BUT and the is a BIG BIG but,,,,,,,,i have made LOTS of good mates on here who have more than bent over backwards to help me out, these are members that if ever they wanted a favour i would do as best as i cpuld to sort it as theres alot of top people on here

not gonna name em though as theres MORE good folk that bad and they all know who they are
Well said
Old 12-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

i was expecting a roasting as i dared to comment,,,, pon must have gone pub
Old 12-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You will always get it in any walk of life i'm afraid. I'm just a shop floor type bloke and like to associate at my level, see you in the canteen boys n girls, not the Wine Bar.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Phil DJ
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

I find i get ignored at times. Fair enough i've not been registered that long and i only actually know 2 people off here in real life but if i put a comment in it just seems to get brushed aside.

Although, the 'Technical' forum is good and i got a lot of help in there from one person about an alarm problem so some people are really friendly.

It just seems quite hard to get to know people on here
Old 12-02-2006, 04:48 PM
marco polo
10K+ Poster!!

bal

i am mostly on about newbies getting a hard time

I don't class myself as one of the in crowd but i do try and help peeps that i do and i don't know

now i'm going to set the record straight i get on with everyone thats my nature

at a venue if people speak to me i speak to them i don't just blank them as if they are not there , there has been lots of pepole that have come over to my car at a trackday when the car has come back in after a session they speak to me and i speak to them ,even if i don't know them ,

I have met aload of peeps thought the rs bb and from venues and they all seem sound

I am not like you at all not even one bit .....i don't read everyones topic and reply to everyone like you ....i have got better things to do in my life

just look at your post count that tell me you live on here which you do

i have a quick look at some topics but not all as there are too many and if i see reason to post then i will .... i don't just post for the sake of posting like you to get my post count up i post where i see fit

and example brasso i don't even know him but yet i commented on his suppension side of things because i genuinly want to help hime because it was he first time out on track and he wanted to know whats best so i gave him an answer , what i think is good if he could afford the stuff

but people still have to get involved and i don't care what you say

Marco
Old 12-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Phil DeeJay
I find i get ignored at times. Fair enough i've not been registered that long and i only actually know 2 people off here in real life but if i put a comment in it just seems to get brushed aside.

Although, the 'Technical' forum is good and i got a lot of help in there from one person about an alarm problem so some people are really friendly.

have you thought of going to a few meets mate,,,,,,, not taking the piss but your not far from the beds meets and the beds lot are a good bunch of guys ( even though i upset one recently and was my fault )

theres a good bunch on here mate, seriously there is its just the net side of thing confuses what real life is, ive meet a few on here who i wasnt sure about and they turned out to be good people,,,,,,,,, just as ive met a few who i thought on here are good people but was just trying to get on the in crowd and i dont hear from em anymore

when i find some spare time to get to the meets ( yes im on here alot but the meets make me get back at 1am and i leave for work at 630 as i work in essex ) and if you happen to go to a meet feel free to come into our company and ill even buy the first drink, where not a bad bunch on here, some of us just grew up in different circles and others find it hard to understand
Old 12-02-2006, 04:53 PM
marco polo
10K+ Poster!!

If i was at a venue with my car

do you think i'm going to shout "hello every one i am Marco of passionford" come and say hello i don't think so some how

would you ?

marco
Old 12-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

marco i wasnt saying you was a funny one,,, you are a celeb of the forum though AND you are not part of the funny lot either,,,,,,, infact i think that your part of the down to earth lot

as for my post count,,,,,,,,,,, please rememebr that i had 6 months off work and i used this forum everyday,,,,,,, i have been on here on tuesday,,,,,, then on saturday,,,,,,,, wouldnt call that living on here, just that the missus watches different programs on tv to what i prefer and so i use the net

i seriously dont care about post count, i type alot just as if you met me you would say i talk alot,,,,,,,,, i do , i dont hide my opinions and i do ask alot of questions, i dont feel embarased either to post even if i look a prick,,,,,,,,, cause in reality thats just someone opinion of me who i will never bother with in MY personal time

there are a few on here though,,, its a fact and instead of dealing with it we tend to be like school boys and cheer them on rather than listen to a debate and then see the results,,,,,,,, just look at the post about my mates melted engine, the fuel pump failed ( or even injector, will find to be sure soon enough) and look at the people who blamed ME for the problem as I worked on the engine to get it running,,,,,,,,,,, makes me wonder about the site at times

some on here can have a joke,,,,,,, others choose to think of the comments on this site as what the people are like,,,,,,,,,, christ ive had gracie comment about me posting shite on here and he took fucking photos of his food where he made faces with it and he classes me as a tosser

i am on here JUST like i am in life its self,,,, people who have met me will agree,,,,,, ive had a fall out with alexzvhcabrio a while ago and it was based on comments on here that was taken the wrong way,,,,,,, where as in life it would have been different,,,,,,,,,, lots of people jumped on that wagon to stir shite too

first time i met alex after that we was cool,,,,,,, infact we never even spoke about it and i realised that i wa sa touchy fooker for it ( i can be tbh too) and it was my fault, we get along fine now too

newbies are not the same as people who fear posting though, remember that and thats the issue i feel is being spoke about on here

i actualy get along with everyone and tbh MOST people find issues with me,,,,,,, some think my comments on here are based on my real life ect, when they meet me they have a picture painted and me being a scruffy fooker and a loud mouth with some rather tall stories they tend to think its all bollocks when actually i dont talk it,,,,, just to a person from a smaller place would seem far fetched and i can see the point as i would be the same

anyway this CAN be a great site but there sooo many that can make it hard and are allowed too
Old 12-02-2006, 05:08 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by marco polo
If i was at a venue with my car

do you think i'm going to shout "hello every one i am Marco of passionford" come and say hello i don't think so some how

would you ?

marco
the perm does that on its own matey

its worse for me as i say im ginge,,,,,,,,, and i am prob the worst at introductions as i always forget peoples names,,,,,,,,, and i generally dont seem the sort of person to talk too
Old 12-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Phil DJ

Originally Posted by b19bal
Originally Posted by Phil DeeJay

have you thought of going to a few meets mate,,,,,,, not taking the piss but your not far from the beds meets and the beds lot are a good bunch of guys ( even though i upset one recently and was my fault )

theres a good bunch on here mate, seriously there is its just the net side of thing confuses what real life is, ive meet a few on here who i wasnt sure about and they turned out to be good people,,,,,,,,, just as ive met a few who i thought on here are good people but was just trying to get on the in crowd and i dont hear from em anymore

when i find some spare time to get to the meets ( yes im on here alot but the meets make me get back at 1am and i leave for work at 630 as i work in essex ) and if you happen to go to a meet feel free to come into our company and ill even buy the first drink, where not a bad bunch on here, some of us just grew up in different circles and others find it hard to understand

I've not had a chance to reallt to be honest but i'm the sort of person who wants to get to know everyone on here 1st before going so at least i can turn up and let peeps know who i am without getting blank looks and people saying that they haven't seen my name on here.

Not having a go coz i think this site is quality. Just a feeling i get sometimes
Old 12-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

hey its a opinion and tbh i prefer people who say what they think rather than talk shite and dont mention things they aint sure of

if ever you see me about then pop over and say hi, ill be with the PROPER net geeks as we all drive pikey shitters and have part time jobs at petrol stations and McDonalds

pop over and we will sort you out a meal discount voucher
Old 12-02-2006, 05:39 PM
bigad4x4

You just have to take the time to meet people on here, you cant just expect people to like you when they know nothing about you, get involved in the dicussions and go and say hello at the Pf meets.
Since i have joined it has been great, some people it may have been different for but i must speak as i find and its been great!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by bigad4x4
You just have to take the time to meet people on here, you cant just expect people to like you when they know nothing about you, get involved in the dicussions and go and say hello at the Pf meets.
Since i have joined it has been great, some people it may have been different for but i must speak as i find and its been great!!!
and WHO are you

must say nice motor though