Ford Sierra/Sapphire/RS500 Cosworth This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Sierra Cosworth.

Cant beleve my luck

Search this Thread

Old 19-03-2011, 08:56 PM
scoobydooby914
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Carcollector..... What an utter bell end you are. Why don't you go and find a forum called I'm a middle aged single virgin who got picked on in school and now I'm really upset about it.com ..... Fuck off you unhelpful retard nobody wants to know
Old 19-03-2011, 09:01 PM
carcollector
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how was that last post unhelpful ?

and thanks for the insults, coming from you i know i was 100% right.
Old 19-03-2011, 09:05 PM
scoobydooby914

There's too many people on here like you. That know fuck all and just like to talk down to people. If lifes so good and it's 32 degrees in your pool why are you on the Internet falling out with people. I'll rephrase that.... Bullshitting retard
Old 19-03-2011, 09:08 PM
carcollector

jelous are we ? lol....

the hotel has wifi everywhere and i certainly enjoy mocking fucktards like you.

thanks for the amusement.
Old 19-03-2011, 09:12 PM
scoobydooby914

I'm not jealous at all mate I'm currently in Florida. And it's fairly warm here. I'm sure you could find a more suitable website for your level of interlect. Try the vauxhall forums see if you can make some enemies there too
Old 19-03-2011, 09:13 PM
bruny
Regular Contributor

when ever did i have a attitude towards any 1 apart from you,look all i did was to tell every 1 what happened to my car,it wasnt to start a bad thread about msd,i wasnt pointing the finger to blame any 1,am not that type of person,end of the day yes its my fault all we wer doing here is discussing my problem,i could of started off by saying like keep away from msd as they are cowboys ,no i didnt,i wanted to talk through things with people on there opinions,every 1 is entitled to a opinion but not 1s where straight away you call me a tight cunt,thats just unfair as you dont no me and dont no how much money i have,so keep it to your self if you dont mind,and you no what am going to say thankyou for your advice on your last post you sent as that is what i will have to do,so lets just leave it at that
Old 19-03-2011, 09:17 PM
carcollector

Originally Posted by bruny
when ever did i have a attitude towards any 1 apart from you,look all i did was to tell every 1 what happened to my car,it wasnt to start a bad thread about msd,i wasnt pointing the finger to blame any 1,am not that type of person,end of the day yes its my fault all we wer doing here is discussing my problem,i could of started off by saying like keep away from msd as they are cowboys ,no i didnt,i wanted to talk through things with people on there opinions,every 1 is entitled to a opinion but not 1s where straight away you call me a tight cunt,thats just unfair as you dont no me and dont no how much money i have,so keep it to your self if you dont mind,and you no what am going to say thankyou for your advice on your last post you sent as that is what i will have to do,so lets just leave it at that
didnt want to insult you or call you anything in the first place, if it did come across like that then thats my bad.

i do hope whatsoever that you do get your engine trouble resolved.

we'll leave it at that.

p.s. im in florida aswell, wanna meet up ??
Old 19-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Rockhound
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

It can't be right that no one is using a thick mls head gasket without it blowing up?? Even for big bhp. Even without a head skim that should not happen as long as the head and block surface are straight.

I am sure it is not the head gaskets fault, they wouldnt make them if they couldnt even take 360 bhp!
Old 19-03-2011, 09:26 PM
scoobydooby914

That's it mate. You ask for advice and loads of people are helpful. But not everyone is a qualified vehicle tech and if you don't know then you don't know. I think it's well out of order to get personal about peoples financial situations as not everybody is a millionaire. I feel for you bruny as I've been in your situation and the last thing you need is cocky comments from arseholes. I hope you get your car sorted mate they are a bit of a funny motor but when you get it right they can be really strong and fairly reliable if maintained correctly
Old 19-03-2011, 09:28 PM
scoobydooby914

Yeah I'll meet you in the middle lane of the i4
Old 19-03-2011, 09:28 PM
carcollector

thick gaskets were always tricky to use, did that a lot to lower CR back in the day.

back then u even sandwiched a plate in between praying u can get it to seal but guess wot, most cases it went belly up.

so u ended up with 1 or 2 blown gaskets and had to go the piston machining route in order to get it to last....

remember doing that to a supercharged m3 that always spat its dummy for above mentioned reason....then again that was on NOS aswell and an untidy installation in general....
Old 19-03-2011, 09:31 PM
carcollector

Originally Posted by scoobydooby914
Yeah I'll meet you in the middle lane of the i4
i'd prefer u came to sunny isles beach as i dont move for cocks
Old 19-03-2011, 09:34 PM
bruny
Regular Contributor

thankyou to you both carcolector and scooby for wishing me to get it sorted,yer its been reliable to me and suprisingly now it still runs sweet as a nut,it just doesnt want to give up,lol,i really want to keep it and repair it but my heads in the shed for not listning to james in the first place,i thought ahh it should be alright,but every one learns from there mistakes,but i did chear my self up today by going to buy a new baby african grey parrot,lol,
Old 19-03-2011, 09:38 PM
scoobydooby914

Originally Posted by carcollector
i'd prefer u came to sunny isles beach as i dont move for cocks
You sit on the beach and you wait for cocks? I think I'll stay put. Whatever floats your boat. Maybe you could be the cockcollector??
Old 19-03-2011, 09:40 PM
carcollector

a parrot ?? i looooove animals !! do post a pic please !

and u know what, i dont even want to tell you how much i paid extra as i never want to listen (u might have realized that already...lol)

msd is a good company and good lads, i bet they can sort it for you !

scoobydoobywhatever....u should read....its getting silly now, we had our fun let's leave it right there, shall we ?

Last edited by carcollector; 19-03-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old 19-03-2011, 09:47 PM
scoobydooby914

Only because you've realised you were wrong in the comments you made. Lesson learned
Old 19-03-2011, 09:53 PM
carcollector

ya right i yet await the day where a shallow person like yourself can teach me a lesson...

im glad that the person who started the thread knows why i said what i did and tbh we seem to have an understanding established.

thats really all i care, you are meaningless to me.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:00 PM
scoobydooby914

Fuck off faggot. Face it. You came on here giving it the big man. Insulted the lad because he couldn't afford to make his car 100% he retaliated and a few people stood by him and you backed down like a little girl. Go and boil you head on faggot beach. Bye bye dickhead
Old 19-03-2011, 10:15 PM
carcollector

so you dont like me, i gather that from your gibberish, but then you seem to have a very limited language skill. have you looked into more education ? also a course on racist wording might be adequate, no need to badmouth gay people as i am not one of them.

as said i have an understanding with the thread starter, and you are meaningless.

i will be the bigger man now and stop spoiling someone elses thread.

goodbye.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Eigdoog
ą§~Quadzackular~§ą

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Well this thread has been ruined!! It was a good read but now has turned to shit like almost every other thread!

Bruny why wont you give it ago doing it yourself? Loads of people will help you and james will be on the phone 24/7 sooooooo call him up at 3AM lol! But if you fuck everything up just post pictures on a restore thread and we WILL help! Maybe not me as i know fuck all but other will help!!!
Old 19-03-2011, 10:26 PM
scoobydooby914

Before you go just read back what you wrote in previous posts. Get a grip of yourself and wind your neck in. You started this and I simply cannot stand dickheads like you. If it makes you feel better to put people down then I think there may be an underlying problem and you should seek some counselling. Bruny dont sell your car mate. Get it fixed and get it to some shows this summer mate it's all worth while then!!
Old 19-03-2011, 10:41 PM
bruny
Regular Contributor

You no what i would love to do it my self.make the car feel more mine and i can i say i built it.but i always like to get things done by profesianls,not only does it put my mind at rest that it will last but it also gives the car good history.am going to sleep on it and decide what i do next.just been out in it there and its hard to decide what to do,lets every 1 get on from now on .theres nothing worse when a thread ends up like this as it ruins the forum.so lets just all smile.lol
Old 19-03-2011, 10:49 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Scoobydooby please STFU its a i ternet site takr some banter.. Obviously upur the one that has under lying issues if you hate a person on the internet get a grip ffs bottom line is you cant really run a cosworth on a budget there 20+ years old and the majority have been put through hell so people should expect these things..

I dont think bruny needs a black knight he seems capable of defending himself and has now stoped fighting the fact that he should have just had the work done.

Have no idea why your on here dribbling shit for no reason.

Good luck to geting it sorted mate.. Cossies can be a bitch but a good bitch when there running
Old 19-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Eigdoog
ą§~Quadzackular~§ą

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

cant get a better smile than that lol.

Thats fiar play about getting pros to do the work but theres nothing like having a slogan of "build not brought" lol (beefy to thank there)

Just put a cover over it and leave it, i should think your fed up of the sight of it. Get some cash together and then get it all done properly so your have a good motor for years to come!
Old 19-03-2011, 10:57 PM
scoobydooby914

We've all got to learn mate. Nobody just knows stuff! I'm sure there must be someone near who could come and give you a hand for an hour or so just to point you in the right direction. As James said you have already got a gasket.
Old 19-03-2011, 11:04 PM
scoobydooby914

Oh don't you start with your magic keyboard. Go back to the beginning and read this thread again. The lad just asked for a bit of advice and he got abuse. If someone called your car a load of shite and called you a cheap lying cunt how would you take it?? All the threads on here go this way because of idiots like him. I meet fools like him everyday, hard as nails locked in their car and then they turn to shit when the traffic stops. So you shut the fuck up
Old 19-03-2011, 11:11 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Mate i dont have a magic keyboard you should patent yours?

My car is a peice of crap all of them. So now can you shut the fuck up?

Advice from who exactly he had the report from msd and knew the headgasket would of been at risk
Old 19-03-2011, 11:16 PM
scoobydooby914

Yeah never mind just carry on
Old 20-03-2011, 12:16 AM
AlexRS4
Virgin

Well that was an epic read.... bruny i dont know much about Fords but do about Nissans as these cosworth engines and the skyline lumps get old they really need looking after alot more. Honestly its worth getting it all checked out by the pro's the cost of getting someone to check it over will be worth it in the long run and probably save you a few quid a year or so down the road. Im on my 2nd Skyline engine as i attempted to do a quick cheap fix instead it just cost me 1.5k for a new engine. Hope you get it fixed.
Alex
Old 20-03-2011, 12:40 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by R5FORD
Mate i dont have a magic keyboard you should patent yours?

My car is a peice of crap all of them. So now can you shut the fuck up?

Advice from who exactly he had the report from msd and knew the headgasket would of been at risk
its you who needs to shut the fuck up!
Old 20-03-2011, 12:43 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by scoobydooby914
Carcollector..... What an utter bell end you are. Why don't you go and find a forum called I'm a middle aged single virgin who got picked on in school and now I'm really upset about it.com ..... Fuck off you unhelpful retard nobody wants to know
hahahahaha +1
Old 20-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Cilly-jey

hope u get it sorted pall. i personly beleve that this thread should never have mentioned the ferm used.ie msd as unintentionly it seems to point the blame. like when u said about not being told u should have block skimed.
all conversations between u and msd should stay that way and not find there way on 2 hear.
suppose this is why u get a verbal warning at work written down and dated! so no one can say it never happened
sorry u have had some bad luck and my advice is, dont sell just put it away and save up 2 have it fixed then start 2 enjoy it again.
please dont think im having a go just think naming firms is unfair.
Old 20-03-2011, 12:57 AM
tiny2white

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Started of enjoying this thread, till the usual shit of people not reading what has been said and presuming they know best!

Lets face it for most of us owning a cossie was a child hood dream now we're grownup's (well some of us) and have managed to lay our hands on one we all live under different circumstances i.e I earn more than you he earns more than me hes got four kids or like bruny he's got other moters to run as well, which is prob why he can now afford to rebuild as he will have to prioritise to do so.

I prob would have taken a chance on the head gasket even if i had the funds to rebuild the bottom end as it seems only a clerance issue, cr shouldn't be that far out as it will only be the pistons outer edge that was high and not the dish????

I've just rebuilt my engine due to ex cam failure and 12 bent valves due to that.

NOW I can tell you that I use a 70thou or 1.77mm 5 layer cometic HG the engine was running 430bhp spiking 2.2Bar and i will be reusing the HG,
The only differences to your engine Brumy maybe im running wire rung and stud and nut kit.

There are so many knowledgeable people on here BUT they all have their own oppinions of what to and what not to do so I would say stick with 1 tuner ask questions on here but make your own mind up based on the answers you get but ultimately trust the tuner and you couldn't be in much better hands than MSD.

Now all we need is some one to pick up on spelling and grammar
Old 20-03-2011, 01:22 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by MO RS TURBO
its you who needs to shut the fuck up!
Mo your a lil twat who gets owned on most threads you comment on and thats because you talk absoulte shit so please shut the fuxk up talking about cars you dont own ie a cossie
Old 20-03-2011, 01:30 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

i dont own a cossie becuase i dont want a cossie!twat u dont have to be somebody to own a cossie you prick open your eyes you sad twat! stupid keyboard warrior!
Old 20-03-2011, 01:35 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Edited as I cant be fucked

Last edited by R5FORD; 20-03-2011 at 02:51 AM.
Old 20-03-2011, 01:48 AM
AlexRS4
Virgin

Im not taking sides or anything but basic engineering principles for high performance cars are the same. Granted some tuned cars be them Cosworth/AMG/Nismo/TRD or what ever have little querks. But for some reason the same kind of thing happens on all the forums when people who have the GTR's look down on the non GTR's same thing seems to happen here. Just seems a shame that people cant just get along as we are all passionate about the same thing.
Old 26-03-2011, 01:27 PM
YOREVOL
YOREVOL

ive had a cossie and got spanked with big bills, but not for an engine.
worked with a bloke on here from rochdale/middleton who is full of praise for msd. when we discussed cossies he stated that when you buy one you need to budget for an engine rebuild because it will need one unless there is a big fat receipt from a reputable tuner for a previous rebuild.
only worked with him for a week so didnt get into deep cossie discussion.
Old 26-03-2011, 03:02 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Man there's some fucking complete cocktards on here lately. Hope the op gets it sorted and enjoys his cossie btw.
Old 27-03-2011, 07:58 AM
B13 JUS
Advanced PassionFord User

i dont know who the hell fitted the fuel pump and cradle to this car
but it was leaking fuel from the tank-pump hose,
and the cradle was fixed to the car with cable ties instead of cleaning the threads of the to fixing bolts and doing in properly.
the filter was cable tied in to the cradel and all this needed was a bolt to use the proper clamp

Quick Reply: Cant beleve my luck