Ford RS Cosworth Parts for Sale Only RS Cosworth parts here please. Only Gold Members can sell parts!

TDF EC1 ECU for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 05:51 AM
Gary_Hurn
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TDF EC1 ECU for sale

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=251076199669

For is my TDF EC1 ECU (TDF EC1 ecu), It has just been removed from my racing to make way for a full motec install. It cost me £900.00 about 12 months ago with a recent upgrade from TDF. And is working as well as it did when it was brand new. In my car it has been running a rover kseries 4cylinder N/A engine, but would be just as happy running a six cylinder turbo setup or what ever you like really.It has been a great piece of kit. What you will win in the auction is,
1,ECU its self
2, ECU CAN to USB adaptor (£120 on its own)
3,ECU plug with 5" of wire tail in each pin
4, USB memory card with all software and drivers (software can also be downloaded @
Manufactures overview,
the ecu has similar/better specification than the more expensive motec, megasquirt, dta, emerald, omex equivalents. the software is some of the best on the market and is very use friendly

It’s 32bit Motorola main processor provides world class leading processing power whilst its fully surface mounted PCB and IP65 rated enclosure ensures reliability even in the harshest of operating conditions.
An onboard barometric sensor is provided as standard allowing full altitude/atmospheric pressure correction to ensure correct fuel delivey under any circumstances.

32 X 32 Fuel and Ignition tables with programmable break points allow accurate calibration of ignition and fuel injection events optimising engine performance, idle quality and transient throttle response.

EC1 uses an advanced crank trigger recognition system to provide highly accurate crank position information and is capable of acquiring and maintaining crank sync even under low and uneven cranking speeds.

Designed to be ultra reliable EC1 is housed in a fluid resistant IP65 rated enclosure with reverse voltage and over voltage protection. Sensor supply and ground pins are also protected against shorts.

EC1 is able to interface directly with a number of paddle shift/semi-automatic gear controllers via CAN or analogue input to provide a controlled torque reduction for gear upshift requests.

-32 Bit microprocessor with 1MB EEPROM
-CANbus communications with PC, Dashboards and Dataloggers
-USB PC interface and Windows software
-Wideband or Narrowband Lambda Control
-Closed Loop Turbo Boost Control
-Built-in Barometric Pressure Sensor
-Suitable for Engine Bay Mounting

More information of that can be found @ http://www.eliseparts.com/products/show/32/876/ep-tuning-ecu/

asking £500 which is what i paid for it

Any questions please call or text 07949030615

Last edited by Gary_Hurn; 02-06-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Gary_Hurn
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold cheers