Ford Focus (All Models) This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Focus Range that doesnt belong in the seperate ST & RS sections..

focus 6000 code and multiplayer

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 03:08 PM
1970ianj
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default focus 6000 code and multiplayer

Hi hello how are you all,first of all

Just recently picked up a first focus (02my 1.6) and im happy with.Been reading on here and other places to see what to look out for,what causes problems,as i do with all the cars ive had (lots) and the fixes involved.And all seems well up to now.
My question (first of many to come no doubt) is, can i get the radio code without having to disconnecting anything.It all works fine,its just i have a habit of doing stuff on cars and wanted the code before i ever take the battery off.I thought the car came with the code but that turned out to be the code for the key( which i prefer to have in all honesty) and was wondering if theres buttons i could hold to get the code,not the serial number ,the code!! I used to do this in the past on ford radio's but things have changed since the day i had to wait for the radio to warm up first
Also,that gap in the drivers seat, yep,its annoyin,but no fixes as of yet i see

The cars a base model, its the lx but it doesnt have leccy mirrors or fog-lights( which im not bothered about as its just another thing not to have to replace when a stone breaks them,and in all honesty,how many people actually use them,besides the idiots who drive round all day with them on for no apparent reason) so i have a couple of upgrades to look forward to.This cars shared with my fiance as im more of a biker person than cars as ive had my share of bad cars to put me off for life,but i keep coming back for some stupid reason.