Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

malnutrition and new beginnings

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 11:07 PM
MrEngineerdat
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default malnutrition and new beginnings

i appear to be coming out the other side of several years of plagueing with crohns disease.
always used to be pretty strong and fit but this just rips your body away from the inside.
nearly died a few times...
but ive had an op and all seems to be working just fine.
been out walking and bike riding, sloggin the punchbag and pumping some iron too. all in the name of determination to be normal again... although i'll never quite be normal.
my appetites come back so im piling the kilos on and people say i look good for it.
well happy.
but from this ive learnt what it is to stagnate. it can happen so easily too.
so maximum respect goes out to all you die hard tuners out there ... its good to have something to keep you focused and sane. even if it does end up burning a hole in ya pocket
Old 10-09-2011, 07:37 AM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Glad your doing better now mate. Life has this habbit of throwing curve balls at you but you have to stay positive and get back to as normal as you possibly can or else it will consume you.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:36 AM
MrEngineerdat
BANNED
BANNED

Cool

cheers!
i can only hope that where ive been dealt a shitty hand... my next hand can only be better, right?
also...
it means a lot when people close to you give a shit and help ya when ya get really stuck ( i really couldnt help myself )
respect goes to all them conciensious people that make the world a nicer place.
i weighed in at 6stone a couple a months back and it made me feel good about being one of those kinda people whos makin sure im alright.
makes you reallise who and whats important in your life.
dont waste your time with losers unless you really believe you can better influence that person.
ive only got a few friends now really but i know that lives would be put on the line for me just as it would work the other way too.
bring s whole new meaning to the word SAFE for me, i know its a bit corny but it means something. like, when i say goodbye sometimes i'll say safe, but to me it means i'll move heaven and earth for you. cos you matter!

keep it more realler than a real thing

as for drugs- i hate em - apart from mary j of course
drugs are all a compromise, they'll help ya but still mess you up some other way. dont matter what your takin.
so you have to do what you think is right for you. you know your body better than anyone else and the doctor is not always right
good to have their input but dont stake your life on their opinion. weigh it all up and make your own judgement based on what you know and what you want. this will strengthen your metaphorical back bone and some people will even respect you for not being a regular sheep. (more power to self)

i dont wanna keep rambling like a boring old fart but i feel like im coming out the other side of it all now an thought someone might relate to it.
its not all bad (life). even when things get so bad you want to die, you can always get something good from it. even if it doesnt happen overnight.