Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Online Steroid Merchant Websites

Search this Thread

Old 14-05-2010, 02:48 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Online Steroid Merchant Websites

Afternoon chaps,

Was researching online about corticosteroids such as cortisone for some pain relief in my shoulder. These are different from the usual family of anabolic steroids taken for improved performance but whilst looking at these I stumbled across these websites. Just a few, there are more of them:

LINKS REMOVED

Now these all claim to be selling the usual sort of anabolic steroids. just a few questions though:

1) Has anybody used them before or know of people who have used them before?
2) How are they allowed to be selling anabolic steroids?
3) To those that have used them, is their stuff pukka? I wouldn't really trust stuff off a random bloke in the gym never mind a website.

Last edited by Mark 3D; 14-05-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 14-05-2010, 03:07 PM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I suspect this thread will be removed mate.. as it's discussing sources for obtaining steroids.
no idea if it's legit stuff or not, and not clicked the links as i'm at work, but you may find that they're selling designer steroids which have been chemically manipulated to haev the same effects but also exploit a loophole in the law which allows them to be sold legally.
Old 14-05-2010, 03:12 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Well if the above is true about the designer and loophole part then there is no reason for this thread to be removed as there is nothing illegal about them. But would like to hear some other people's opinions as to how they are operating and if their stuff is legit or not and how pukka it is. They'd all be closed down if they were pure steroid merchants I would've thought.
Old 14-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Threads were removed where we were just discussing poeple that had been banned for pushing steroids, so this one is a ticking bomb mate.

I have no idea on the sites, and would probably get banned if I did, but its not illegal to sell them in other countries, to buy them or import certain amounts. I guess if these sites are hosted elsewhere in the world there is your loophole.
Old 14-05-2010, 03:44 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Fucking hell can't even fart on here lately without getting a ban.

For the last time: THIS IS NOT CONDONING STEROIDS OR SEEKING WAYS OF BUYING THEM OR PROMOTING THESE WEBSITES

I asked 3 simple questions one of which seems to have already been answered in regards to how they are able to operate. Looking at some of their FAQs it seems that these sites are hosted probably elsewhere where steroids aren't illegal and then they get shipped from there. It also seems it isn't illegal to ship a small amount of steroids for personal use as far as customs are concerned. So nothing here so far is illegal.

So one last question: is the stuff good quality and has anyone used them before? If they don't want to post on here for fear of getting lynched PM will do.
Old 14-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

You'd be mad to take something you got off the Internet in my opinion mate! As for the quality etc, you just don't know!
Old 14-05-2010, 06:33 PM
kiddie

When I have ordered from Thailand from a webste in the past the stuff came and it was all good. I don't know about the sites above though, I'd rather buy face to face (which is what I do now) and get to know your source.
Old 14-05-2010, 06:36 PM
mackers
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I dont know how you could take anything like that, be it from someone or the internet as you dont know whats in it either way. I know a guy who trains at my gym and has been using for years and always bought from the same person, this time he got bad gear and suffered some sort of liver failure and was in hospital for weeks. Not for me, your health is your wealth, without it your f**ked.
Old 14-05-2010, 06:40 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Never done roids, never will. Like I said would be edgy getting them off through a trusted source never mind online when you haven't a clue. Was simply curious as to how these sites are operating and whether people would actually hand over large sums of money to neck pills down your neck/inject shit into your body, that came from a website promising it is all pure.

Only thing interesting me now is cortisone which is a prescription drug/steroid.
Old 14-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Mark 3D

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kieron
Threads were removed where we were just discussing poeple that had been banned for pushing steroids, so this one is a ticking bomb mate.
No they werent... as i tried to explain to you numerous times the threads that were removed were removed because of accusations against innocent members of "grassing" that were both unfair and unfounded.

Originally Posted by pani_k
Fucking hell can't even fart on here lately without getting a ban.

For the last time: THIS IS NOT CONDONING STEROIDS OR SEEKING WAYS OF BUYING THEM OR PROMOTING THESE WEBSITES
Do you want to calm down mate? noone has threatened you with a ban and noone has said you cannot discuss steroids on this site

JUST DONT SELL THEM!!!

I will however remove the links out of your original post as if people wish to buy steroids online they can find the links themselves. fair enough?
Old 14-05-2010, 07:57 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Originally Posted by markyd3
No they werent... as i tried to explain to you numerous times the threads that were removed were removed because of accusations against innocent members of "grassing" that were both unfair and unfounded.

Do you want to calm down mate? noone has threatened you with a ban and noone has said you cannot discuss steroids on this site

JUST DONT SELL THEM!!!

I will however remove the links out of your original post as if people wish to buy steroids online they can find the links themselves. fair enough?
Decent of you, cheers. I just wasn't sure how to take it when posed that previous discussions had been put the kibosh on. Seemed a bit weird to me I couldn't even discuss the matter but thanks again.
Old 14-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Kieron

Originally Posted by markyd3
and as I tried to say to you the person who was accused didn't report the false claim to the mods as he was happy to handle it in the open forum.

He actually posted:
I never asked for it to go. I've been too busy with really bad toothache . Mods' should explain why they are going, as otherwise we all wonder where it's gone and make more threads.

Like I said, we self moderate quite nicely.
Old 14-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Mark 3D

Like I said, we self moderate quite nicely.
in your opinion
Old 14-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Mark 3D

Originally Posted by pani_k
Decent of you, cheers. I just wasn't sure how to take it when posed that previous discussions had been put the kibosh on. Seemed a bit weird to me I couldn't even discuss the matter but thanks again.
youre welcome mate

Aslong as things are kept "sensible" in here there will be absolutely no need for the mods to interfere.
Old 14-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Kieron

Yes obviously all in my humble option.
Old 14-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Mark 3D

Yes obviously all in my humble option.
LOL fair enough fella
Old 16-05-2010, 03:00 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Received 435 Likes on 393 Posts

Originally Posted by Benni
You'd be mad to take something you got off the Internet in my opinion mate! As for the quality etc, you just don't know!
No matter were u get it from at the end of the line is a guy buying off the net lol
Old 16-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by ajamesc
No matter were u get it from at the end of the line is a guy buying off the net lol
Surely not always? A lot must be imported.

Benni.
Old 16-05-2010, 10:27 PM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

wouldn't buy if u cant see it first, id only used tryed a tested stuff u could be buyin 10ml of oil for all you know, steriods are heavily faked