Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

steriods yes help please

Search this Thread

Old 27-03-2010, 03:30 AM
alexno1dj
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all bullshit, to be honest. steroids give very artifficial muscle gains, over the years you are far far better with a decent diet and good training. I know people who are actually far far stronger from natural methods rather than people who think they need gear. Sort out your diet, gear is the lazy way! get decent carbs, protein and vitamins over 5 small meals a day. Natural gains are far better. Train for 45 mins a day up to 90 % of your max!
Old 27-03-2010, 05:42 AM
conor.rst
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by alexno1dj
all bullshit, to be honest. steroids give very artifficial muscle gains, over the years you are far far better with a decent diet and good training. I know people who are actually far far stronger from natural methods rather than people who think they need gear. Sort out your diet, gear is the lazy way! get decent carbs, protein and vitamins over 5 small meals a day. Natural gains are far better. Train for 45 mins a day up to 90 % of your max!
Right then.
Old 27-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Where as i agree with some of what you say. I disagree with alot of it.

IMO... steroids should only come into play once you are in good shape already, or at least have a fair bit of training behind you and know how to formulate a good diet and training programme. Alongside those two, steroids will help you move on to the next level.

Although you obviously don't understand how steroids work if you think they are "artificial gains" or that using steroids is the "lazy way". The fellas that use steroids effectively don't just pop pills/jab their arse and then do whatever they want, they are the ones that are training hard, eating big and dedicating themselves to hypertrohy. Contrary to the publics beliefs on the how they work.
Old 27-03-2010, 11:13 AM
alexno1dj

Originally Posted by Coldo

IMO... steroids should only come into play once you are in good shape already, or at least have a fair bit of training behind you and know how to formulate a good diet and training programme. Alongside those two, steroids will help you move on to the next level.

Although you obviously don't understand how steroids work if you think they are "artificial gains" or that using steroids is the "lazy way". The fellas that use steroids effectively don't just pop pills/jab their arse and then do whatever they want, they are the ones that are training hard, eating big and dedicating themselves to hypertrohy. Contrary to the publics beliefs on the how they work.

Ok yes I see what your saying, I just think some people are too quick to start using them without first working out a decent diet. Some people want gains too quickly.
Old 27-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Coldo

I bet for the people who train hard there are just as many dreamers who have had a course and got nowhere. I've heard dreamers mention them a few times, who don't train at 5% and are thinking of going on them as they aren't gaining.

Benni.
Old 27-03-2010, 12:18 PM
alexno1dj

Originally Posted by Benni
I bet for the people who train hard there are just as many dreamers who have had a course and got nowhere. I've heard dreamers mention them a few times, who don't train at 5% and are thinking of going on them as they aren't gaining.

Benni.

Exactly.
Old 27-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ok yes I see what your saying, I just think some people are too quick to start using them without first working out a decent diet. Some people want gains too quickly.
Yeah, of course, tbh, i think the original poster could be one of them. People who don't know enough about them, start using expecting to get big in no time without a diet in place.

Originally Posted by Benni

Benni.
Definately.