Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

sus and dec

Search this Thread

Old 15-02-2010, 05:10 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Received 434 Likes on 392 Posts
Default sus and dec

how much do u think a coures is worth? ruff guess?
Old 15-02-2010, 06:10 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ajamesc
how much do u think a coures is worth? ruff guess?
As much as your willing to pay really to reach your goals but it also depends on experienced user of both compounds compared to inexperienced user
Old 15-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Dave Hewy
PassionFord Regular

About 3 quid a vial.
Old 15-02-2010, 08:00 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Originally Posted by Cossieboy75
About 3 quid a vial.
3 pound a vial im looking at 42 jabs over 12 weeks 2ml every other day about 300 pounds
Old 15-02-2010, 09:11 PM
kiddie
Advanced PassionFord User

Why are you jabbing eod?? What mg/ml is the deca? If it's only 100mg/ml you'd be better off doing two jabs a week with higher dosed gear.

Ł2.50-Ł3.50 an amp, depending quantity
Old 15-02-2010, 09:13 PM
kiddie

Also WC produce Test500 now (500mg/1ml)
Old 15-02-2010, 09:18 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

im after good advise more than anything mate ive been doing the gym for about 2 years but now im really into it ive done courses of tabs there ok but not doing them anymore so its jabs first time user looking to see what people with good experience have done
Old 15-02-2010, 09:20 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Originally Posted by kiddie
Why are you jabbing eod?? What mg/ml is the deca? If it's only 100mg/ml you'd be better off doing two jabs a week with higher dosed gear.

Ł2.50-Ł3.50 an amp, depending quantity
that would be 1ml of each every other day on a 12 week course
Old 15-02-2010, 09:26 PM
kiddie

that would be 1ml of each every other day on a 12 week course
Thats bad advice mate whoever told you that. Deca is long estered so why you'd want to jab eod?

A 12 weeker just on Sust would be a good cycle. 500mg a week should cost just over Ł70. Thats just two jabs a week.

Get on muscletalk mate loads of advice and information on there
Old 16-02-2010, 12:54 AM
RichieL
Regular Contributor

ask godzilla (paul)

he is the sust and deca king! his drugs of choice. gets it at good prices had over 1000 vials of sust last year. personal use of course lol
Old 16-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Kieron

3 pound a vial im looking at 42 jabs over 12 weeks 2ml every other day about 300 pounds
1ml every other day! Shit the bed! If nothing else the jab sites couldn't take that amount of abuse. 2ml of sus feels like a golf ball under the skin and takes 6-10 days to subside. You won't be able to sit!

Sus shuts you down hard, what pct have you got ready?

Seems like a ridiculous first time jab coarse to me. Get some decent advice and look into half live.

Just 2ml Deca every 5-7 days would be ample for you imho. Start low and keep the gains.
Old 16-02-2010, 09:49 AM
kiddie

Originally Posted by RichieL
ask godzilla (paul)

he is the sust and deca king! his drugs of choice. gets it at good prices had over 1000 vials of sust last year. personal use of course lol
Yeh and if anything like the shit he sold as Dbol and Nolva I wouldn't touch it. When is he going to refund the user on here for that??
Old 16-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Kieron

Yeh and if anything like the shit he sold as Dbol and Nolva I wouldn't touch it. When is he going to refund the user on here for that??
Old 17-02-2010, 11:32 PM
RichieL
Regular Contributor

you dont like life do you. u any idea who he is and connections are. his old man before he passed away used to run southern italy, it was passed over to paul. be very careful what you say about people u dont know like this. thank fuck he is in italy at mo.
Old 17-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

you dont like life do you. u any idea who he is and connections are. his old man before he passed away used to run southern italy, it was passed over to paul. be very careful what you say about people u dont know like this. thank fuck he is in italy at mo.
He ran off to Italy when we well out... You can tell Paul all is forgiven now and he can come back to the UK. I have sent him a message though, probably why I've had no reply.

I can't see Paul selling dodgey gear on purpose by the way, I don't see why he would as he don't need the money and he doesn't seem the type. He's sent me a load of things for free and all have been fine.

Benni.
Old 18-02-2010, 08:46 AM
Kieron

I don't know Paul at all but from what I've seen on here he hasn't come across as the sort of person that would rip another off at all. Hes offered lots of advice and help to people he has never met as training is his passion.

However the point has been raised and I'm sure it will be responded to by Paul once he has dealt with his family business.

Either way does it matter who he is or who he knows? Are ripped off folks supposed to be scared into silence for fear of a horses head in their bed? Thats a stupid response Richie, as a mate you would be better off standing up for Paul and telling us that he is a good lad and will sort this misunderstanding, because your sure thats exactly what it is. Not basically saying tuff shit, if you don't shut up you will get done in.
Old 18-02-2010, 09:12 AM
kiddie

He ripped that lad of plain and simple, and why was it you sending me the pm's about his family connections and how his family are getting involved etc. I still have the pm's.

If he's so loaded up, with his property in Italy, and his Ferrari, and running Italy's underword lol then why hasn't he refunded the lad for CLEARLY fake gear?

And are you SURE your not Paul? Seems you only reply to his threads anywhere on the forum? Hmmm
Old 18-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

One day i hope you will read that post back and realise how much of a knobend you sounded.
Old 18-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

He ripped that lad of plain and simple, and why was it you sending me the pm's about his family connections and how his family are getting involved etc. I still have the pm's.

If he's so loaded up, with his property in Italy, and his Ferrari, and running Italy's underword lol then why hasn't he refunded the lad for CLEARLY fake gear?

And are you SURE your not Paul? Seems you only reply to his threads anywhere on the forum? Hmmm
I've been trying to contact Paul myself as I asked him a few questions, and I've had no reply. I'm sure once he's back from Italy or whatever he's doing, he'll reply.

Paul is the last person I would have thought would rip someone off, as like I said he doesn't need the money, and as Kieron said he's very helpful on here, and he sent me a diet with a load of supplements for free.

This is no excuse for your mate being sent dodgey gear, but I am just trying to put across how I can't see him doing it on purpose.

Benni.
Old 18-02-2010, 02:47 PM
kiddie

Benni cossie500 contacted me a while back via pm asking for a reliable supplier (I put a topic up months ago saying if anybody wanted website for steroids to pm me)

He said Paul had sold him some, but he was concerned it possible wasn't what it should be. I actually stuck up for Paul, saying he was genuine etc as we have had dealings in the past. All genuine.

However from the pictures he has been done.

I've got all the pm's in my inbox, I'll post them on here later when I've got time.

This has been going on months, Paul promised him the money back but it never arrived. He hasn't been in contact with cossie500 the last two weeks thats why he decided to name and shame mate.
Old 18-02-2010, 02:52 PM
kiddie

Infact Benni I'll pm you my password and you can look at the pm's, it's not my battle but I don't want other people to get ripped off.

Look at pm's from cossie500 and RichieL
Old 18-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I don't need to go on your account to beleive you, Kiddie. I'm not disputing the fact that he's been sold dodgey steroids, nor am I disagreeing with your points. I'd be pissed off too if he'd sold me some false steroids. All I was saying was I can't see him setting out to sell someone fakes from the start. It's just not like him at all.

He should refund the money for sure, and I hope he does. I can also see why you are
in the middle because you reccommened Paul. I'd have done the same thing, as he is genuinely the last person on earth I'd expect to sell fake gear.

I hope this gets sorted, for everyone's sake.

Benni.