Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

dianabol

Search this Thread

Old 31-03-2009, 08:28 PM
ian_evs2003
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dianabol

do dianabol tabs work as in the same way as inject and to dianabols inproves your strengh or just mass?
Old 01-04-2009, 07:27 PM
ian_evs2003
Part of the Furniture

any1???
Old 02-04-2009, 09:07 AM
BlackRs
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Am no expert on this subject so can only speak from my personal experience on the oral tabs. Mainly noticed the bulk differance, however did find that I was getting stronger over the 8 week period and was feeling that in the final 2 weeks or so was starting to to lift more & more.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:21 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by ian_evs2003
do dianabol tabs work as in the same way as inject and to dianabols inproves your strengh or just mass?
Nowhere near as good as injectables BUT you should feel a strenght increase almost immediatly after taking them and after a few weeks mass and strenght will be starting to go up but alot of mass is water related if not kept under control with good water intake and clean diet with minimal salt intake
Old 02-04-2009, 05:59 PM
ian_evs2003
Part of the Furniture

and can you take thease for a few years by rotating eatch cycle?
Old 27-04-2009, 06:50 AM
supersiamsports

Lots of mass, mostly through water retention. Very effective though. 5mg or 10mg tabs usually, with 500 tabs in a bottle. Don't take them for much longer than 4-6 weeks.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:33 PM
paceo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by snedboy
Nowhere near as good as injectables BUT you should feel a strenght increase almost immediatly after taking them and after a few weeks mass and strenght will be starting to go up but alot of mass is water related if not kept under control with good water intake and clean diet with minimal salt intake
as in mass do you mean fat or muscle? i have just got these tablets!

what will happen if you dont drink enough water mate?
Old 07-05-2009, 03:58 PM
vroomtshh
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by paceo

He means mass. YoYou'll get bigger. Muscles will grow, you'll add fat (if your diet isnt good), and you'll retain a lot of water. When you come off them, you'll lose a lot of water, and be trying to keep whatever muscle you;ve gained (the hard bit)

If you dont drink enough water, you'll have liver (and possibly kidney) problems. You'll be dehydrated, wont gain anywhere near what ur expecting, and a shit load of other things. Try googling it. Theres loads of info out there.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:23 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by paceo

When bulking you can expect to put on some fat but mainly muscle wil be added.Yes you will add water weight aswell but if you keep water intake high you will be fine i.e 4/5lt per day.Eat plenty protein to retain muscle mass and do this for atleast 1 month after stopping them aswell to help hold onto gains aswell as keeping calories high aswell

As vroom said if dont drink enough water liver and kidney damage can occur but i all honestly ive ran these at 50mg per day and ive had liver and kidney trouble in past and i had no trouble whatsoever so not as dangerous as people make out tbh.Ive also ran oxies at 150mg per day and suffered even less trouble and better gains but alot of water weight added in with that dosage but as i was running sust and deca alongside oxies and oxies were only kickstart i have actually kept most gains thankfully

Personally i prefer oxies as i dont loose appetite as i do on dbol but everyone is different.Some guys cant take sides of dbol like shin pumps,back pumps loss of appetite etc etc but some are like that on oxies.Its all trial and error really you dont know till you try
Old 08-05-2009, 07:54 PM
kiddie
Advanced PassionFord User

Good post Snedboy. I'm the opposite though, for me Dbol works wonders (apart from back pumps ouch!) I have a big appertite on it, nice strengh, and fell great! Oxy's even at 50mg I couldn't put up with the sides (feeling sick, no appertite, feeling down, moody as anything).

You need to find what works for you. But whatever you choose, keep water intake high and look after yourself.