Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Gall Bladder

Search this Thread

Old 23-08-2007, 11:44 AM
KW-rscos
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gall Bladder

As posted in GD: My missus had her gall bladder removed about 18 months ago (before I met her) and she used to be a size 10, shes now up at a size 14/16 and even though I have no problem about her supposed weight gain, she does and it seems to be getting her down, now I have read alot of stuff online about how its quite common to put weight on and he doctor has told her that she will never be that small again, but is there anything that anyone knows of that I can do with her to help her through this, I mean I have only just looked into it myself so am not hugely experienced on the matter. But if we started to eat really low fat, healthy foods and we did more exercise together do you think that would work? I mean has anyone else gone through this that could help? She even mentioned surgery the other day to remove said weight, which really is not something I like the idea of, however at the end of the day I would support her if thats what it came to, I just feel maybe we could try some things together first and see if that helps, I mean she also has trouble feeling bloated sometimes after a meal is there anything that could help with that?

Any (sensible) advice will be greatly appreciated.