Fiesta RS1800/RS Turbo This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Fiesta RS Range of cars.

For sale.. 2.1ZVH FRST WRC

Search this Thread

Old 16-03-2014, 07:02 AM
BenKiiid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale.. 2.1ZVH FRST WRC

I honestly have no idea where to start with this, very very reluctant sale but due to family commitments she has to go...
I am a member of RS owners club and Passion ford so it will be advertised on there forums, I do have it advertised on eBay but that was only for the ease of setting up an advert... Item no 141215457209

She is a 2.1zvh bottom end, t3 hybrid turbo with wide arch wrc kit, Stage 2 cylinderhead, Pace products Charge cooler, Kent cvh35 camshaft This engine build and remap was done by Ian Howell a further remap was then done by RS tuning Leeds.... the underneath of the car is immaculate and never needed welding, she has been garaged all her life and left on a trickle charge

Rollind road, 243bhp 210lbt after some of the extras im guessing itll be pushing 255bhp and about 220lbt now

i must have around £25000 of reciepts for this car

Open to offers on a part ex (eBay rules n all that crap)

Bad bits first - needs bonnet respraying and the odd bit of tlc in places, one light lense is cracked and the front arches need a tiny amount of touching up where yoy can see fracture lines, Im tryin to be as honest as i can..
Main reason i havent sorted these bits out is i enjoyed driving it too much and it hasnt really bothered me

This car is unbelieveable, i have only ownwed her since last May, i bought it from a friend who owned it for 20 years and it was his pride and joy so that was exactly what i wanted her to be but im having to buy something a little more practical :-(

Still registered as a 1.6 rs engine
Im still tempted to do another remap on it now ive done a few extra bits but think ill end up talking myself into keeping it

the car has done Genuine 55000 Miles but the engine has done 15000
WRC wide arch kit, Spax suspension, yokohama rear tyres and Dunlop sport front
genuine 2 part split rims
in the last 12 months it has had -
Custom twin plate clutch
Uprated fuel pump
recon-track rod ends
st170 brake upgrade 300mm grooved
Turbosmart electronic boost controller
turbosmart dump valve
RS Turbo heat sheild
ITG filter
Water pump
all belts changed
New speakers and head unit

Ill add to the list when i remember what else ive done too it!!

The interior is in immaculate condition, slight wear on the piping of the drivers seat but thats it..

I am in no rush at all to sell so ill sit and wait for the right buyer and i wont be selling to just anyone, dont want to hear this car has been wrapped around a tree by some idiot...
Any STUPID offers i wont even waste my time replying. and no test drives unless theres a deposit in my hand and ill be driving..
Old 16-03-2014, 07:31 AM
jonfoc
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 272 Likes on 256 Posts

Sadly I think this advert will be removed as you're not showing Gold member status
Old 16-03-2014, 08:19 AM
BenKiiid

Yup I know..... Wish this forum was easier to use....
Old 16-03-2014, 08:21 AM
BenKiiid

Just wanted to make sure my car goes to someone who has the love for cars like this rather than some idiot who doesnt have a clue... So thought I'd try my luck to get people interested who know what there on about and looking at