Fiesta RS1800/RS Turbo This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Fiesta RS Range of cars.

Ford Fiesta Mk6 tail light upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Ebz_09
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Fiesta Mk6 tail light upgrade

Hi everyone Im new to all this and im just trying to do a few mods to my MK6 fiesta to get it looking like the MK6 face lift version.

I was just wandering if the stock rear tail lights on the face lift version will fit the non face lift version... I understand that there is an extra break light on the face lift version.

What do I need to purchase apart from the actual light set to get it to work as Im assuming its not just plug and play.

Thanks in advance
Old 17-03-2013, 12:57 AM
Owen Adam Marshall
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebz_09
Hi everyone Im new to all this and im just trying to do a few mods to my MK6 fiesta to get it looking like the MK6 face lift version.

I was just wandering if the stock rear tail lights on the face lift version will fit the non face lift version... I understand that there is an extra break light on the face lift version.

What do I need to purchase apart from the actual light set to get it to work as Im assuming its not just plug and play.

Thanks in advance
Hello, I've done this conversion my self to my fiesta the plugs are completely different to start with so i made little connectors and joined them together plus the reverse light had to be wired in on bother sides so i ran a wiper under the trim in the boot, the side light also got ran through the boot, for the bottom of the light unit's you need the pushed in grommit to hold it in place otherwise it is insecure. Good luck