Fiesta RS1800/RS Turbo This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Fiesta RS Range of cars.

van conversion........

Search this Thread

Old 16-06-2006 | 12:20 PM
gordyshreds
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Default van conversion........

hey,basically i'm thinking of turning my 3 door mk3 into a "van". at the moment ive got a boot build and rear seats in.i never take anyone in the back and i do a lot of bmxing and kite surfing meaning i have to cram everything on the back seat,yep including a bike.so i thought blow it and strip it out.my ins companys fine with it,even with window tints at no extra cost.any one done this before??i know how to strip it out,just wondering on ply lining etc??????
cheers
gordy
Old 20-06-2006 | 09:54 PM
gordyshreds

hey,well over the weekend i got busy,took out rear seats and seatbelts etc, i made up some ply pannels for the rear and trimmed them in blue,trimmed front door panels to match.also trimmed carpet in royal blue and have mounted a 10cm speaker in each floor.made some mdf frames and fitted carpet over it.looks lush and sounds plush with my components all running off a phoenix gold.nyway,just got to sort out the rear floor now,prob going to lay ply down....already have some pimpish faux fur to trim that in!oh,its no longer a van for cornwall,seems to be turning into a camper!!don't get me wrong,i'm the first to say modifying's pointless,but man im having fun!!!
Old 20-06-2006 | 09:55 PM
gordyshreds

will get some photos up soon.coming soon---disco ball,fridge and curtains!