Computers, Consoles and I.T. Post all computer related chat in here for our I.T techies to help with. Please be aware that any discussions related to piracy will be removed and render the member liable to a possible ban. Piracy renders PassionFord Admin liable for prosecution, as well as its members.

playstation 4 psn!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 09:16 PM
weeman84
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default playstation 4 psn!!!

I bought my mrs a ps4 for her birthday 2 weeks ago. I payed for psn plus for her so she can play online. I assumed that being it is now a pay online service it would be better. but no...... its always kicking her out of matches and to top it of. She went to have a quick go tonight only for it throw up a connection to servers error. Contacted sony support only to be told the network is down due to maintenance. When the mrs asked them when is it till and the support person said till at least 3am!!!! so the mrs said basically i wont be able to play online tonight? the response was, sorry madam no.

fucking shocking. what the hell are we paying for?? Dont get me wrong, its not the end of the world, but if you were to turn on bbc one and it say sorry, we are down for maintenance try again later it would piss you right off.It just wouldnt happen.

Instead she has resorted back to her trusty xbox 360 which worked instantly.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:55 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I know its very annoying, even a free service, but seeing as its a payed service then it should be more reliable.

Which game is it shes playing when experiencing the kicks from server? is it only one particular game or all of them(if she/you have more than one game)?

Only ask as ive got Battlefield 4 with mine and its done it numerous times, something about my internet connection, yet nothing is wrong with it, and then if i click to join another game it joins instantly? if there was something wrong with my connection then why does it connect straight away after being booted? very annoying too

Just gotta live with it and hope it gets better with updates etc.

Still manage to have some brilliant games without being kicked though, its only happened probably 4 times in the 20 odd hours ive been playing on it(thats a rough guess)

I hope you didnt buy PSN+ for £39.99? you can get it for £34.99 online. I know its too late now but you know for next time

Last edited by BM08; 12-03-2014 at 07:57 PM.
Old 13-03-2014, 07:17 AM
weeman84

Shes got bf4 and ghosts.it does it probably once to twice a night. I paid 35 quid for psn...
I hope it gets better too
Old 15-03-2014, 12:36 AM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Hmm bit more than me then, yeah it will improve, it HAS to.

BF4, brilliant game. Do you play yourself? i dont think ive ever heard of a bloke buying a games console for the misses, normally its the other way round unless of course you bought it for her, but when shes not using it you can have a go too lol
Old 15-03-2014, 09:34 PM
weeman84

Lol its hers. It started with my xbox 360. I was playing mw2 online and one day the mrs asked for a go. She became instantly hook on the competitve nature of it. Well a month later I had enough of sharing my xbox with her so bought her one for the bedroom so that I could get my one back lol. Then the new consoles come out. I wanted the xbox one so got it on release day. The mrs said she wasnt bothered as she liked mw3 on xbox 360. Then one day she asked for a go on my bf4 on xbox one.
The next day she beat me home from work and guess what.... she was playing bf4...... see the recurring theme here...lol
I asked her if she wanted a xbox one for her birthday but she said she fancied a playstation this time round.

So at least if theres a game on ps4 I like I can play it now lol

Sad life we lead eh lol.

Although now she keeps playing my titanfall on xbox one. I need to tell her to leave my console alone lmao

Women....... never satisfied
Old 18-03-2014, 04:22 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

lol yeah I get the drift, and I know what you mean, NEVER satisfied

On the up side, there's a PS4 software update out when I turned the PS4 on just now, something about "operation quality of some software/games has been improved". Maybe that will cure the issue above.

Downloading/installing as I type

Last edited by BM08; 18-03-2014 at 04:26 PM.