Computers, Consoles and I.T. Post all computer related chat in here for our I.T techies to help with. Please be aware that any discussions related to piracy will be removed and render the member liable to a possible ban. Piracy renders PassionFord Admin liable for prosecution, as well as its members.

GTA4 HINTS AND TIPS copy/paste from another site

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 10:52 PM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default GTA4 HINTS AND TIPS copy/paste from another site

this mulitplayer one sounds cool

Wow! There is defo appeal in online play!

Last night I had a private party with my cousin and his mate and we basically had the run of the whole city and kept inventing games to play. The best was racing to various points. For example we'd all line up at the safehouse (northern tip of westermost island) and race to the airport by any road means (car, bike, truck). There are 3 identical helicopters in a row at the airport so we'd then fly back and land on the roof of the safehouse. You then had to grab a boat and boat it back to the airport - first back to his helipad wins. It was total comedy

back to the rest of them

i was surprised when i picked up the hooker, the alleyway i took her down was only wide enough for 1 car, which meant the camera was zoomed in a bit more then usual, paid for the $70 service and watched her unzip the pants, what looked like get his knob out, then ride him up and down in the car, cant remember you actually seeing anything like that in the previous games, seams a bit strange when you see nothing while banging "michelle" ?

Bowing is easy. Two full steps left then with two fingers on the sides of the right thumb stick pull it back count to 1 on 2 push forwards. I found it easyer to put controler on table and turn it so right stick is in front of me. You need to make sure the r stick only goes back and forwards any movement to left or right puts a bit of spin on the ball.

Pool i found it best to just leave the cue alone and just take the shot thats lined up ready same again with right stick pull back count to one push fowards on two.

Also when you are on the internet (in the game) Type www what they do not want you to know .com without space's this will bring up a web page of all hidden parts of the game its not a cheat!
Bernie will give you an Infernus for free (part Murcialago, part Zonda) if you do his missions.

For those going for the 100% completion, on checking my stats to what i expected them to be highlighted a couple of things you need to do, i'm currently about 8% lower than i should be.

Anyways, 2 things have come to light.

Friends - 10% (even if you unlock the achievement you still need to do the following)
Open all unique abilities and complete all activities
You need to do every activity available for each person,

Brucie : Boat, Bowling, Drinking, Eating, Heli, Show, Strippers
L Jacob: Darts, Drinking, Eating, Pool, Show, Strippers
Packie : Bowling, Darts, Drinking, Pool, Show, Strippers

For games, you must actually beat your friends (i.e. beat them at pool, darts, etc)
Roman and Dwayne do NOT count towards the percentage

Random Characters - 5%
Find all the random characters and complete all their missions

NOTE: The achievement for No More Strangers only requires you to meet each random character once, for the percentage, you must complete all parts i.e. Brian Part 1, 2, and 3.
Jeff, Cherise, Clarence, and Ivan do NOT count towards the percentage.