Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

Vauxhall Omega 2.2DTi CD Diesel - SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 28-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Vauxhall Omega 2.2DTi CD Diesel - SOLD

For sale is my Vauxhall Omega 2.2 DTi CD in Metallic Silver. Only selling due to buying back my old E39 that I should never of sold

Spec is as follows.

Full Leather interior
Heated Front Seats
Electric Windows x 4
Electric Mirrors
Cruise Control
CD5000 CD Head unit + Steering wheel controls
MID Display
HID Headlights + headlamp washers
Dual Zone Climate Control
Remote central locking
Factory Fitted Thatcham approved alarm/immobiliser
Signum washer jets
OEM Toolkit
OEM First Aid Kit

Engine is the 2.2 Y22DTH which returns 40mpg with the driving I do (about 70% motorway) and this in real terms is around 550 to 600 miles to a full tank of diesel.

Although the car has done 166850 it has most of the service history (with the last dealer service being stamped at 82676 miles and then independant thereafter according to the receipts) and has just had 4 brand new tyres with 18" wheels fitted by myself (At a cost of £500). I have also fitted a pair of new rear shock absorbers and also have a pair of front shockers and wishbones to fit that will come with the car for the new owner (Or I will fit them if I get time). I have also given the car an oil service including all engine filters and cabin pollen filter at 166000 miles so the car is ready for a good few thousand more miles yet.

I also have the original alloy wheels that will come as spares for the car.

The car drives very nice with no nasty knocks or adverse noises from anywhere - The dampers were changed merely as service items due to the mileage of the vehicle.

I have done over 1200 miles since buying the car in December and it has been faultless with the exception that the emissions light came on a couple of times and the fault was traced to a split vacume hose to the EGR sensor and a clogged EGR that was cleaned and de-coked.

Bodywork wise, (Considering the mileage and the piss thin Vauxhall paint) It is in decent condition with no major issues - just the usual small bubbling of the pain in the usual Vauxhall places and a small dent on the rear arch (See picture). Nothing that would stop the car from serving many more years.

The car is taxed untill the end of June 2011 and is MOT'd untill May 26th 2011.

4 Previous keeps on the car (including myself) and has a big stack of receipts and all previous MOT's aswell. It also comes with the original doccument pack and the all important Car-Pass for which you need if you want keys cutting or anything programming via Tech-2.

Price wise, Looking at £1250 ONO - I won't turn down any sensible offers on this car as I will need it gone to give me some space in my garage very soon.

Here are a few pictures (Not had chance to clean it due to poor weather)

Last edited by Graceland; 06-03-2011 at 09:18 AM.
Old 28-02-2011, 01:49 PM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so tempted to throw a cheeky bid at you to use this as my daily instead of my shogun.......and sell the shogun.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:25 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now that is a nice cheap, cheap to run practical car for someone for not alot of money at all.......

And as its Pauls it will of been very well looked after

wont be around long
Old 28-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Sonic Boom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

I used to love my old Omega and if I'd bought a diesel instead of a 2.5 V6 i'd probably still have it! Great cars for the money plus they are RWD too
Rich
Old 28-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,042 Likes on 996 Posts

These are one of the only vauxhalls i actualy like. Its cheap too.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:14 PM
dangerbrian
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

pmd you
Old 28-02-2011, 09:36 PM
furqall
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

nice looking car but what a fugly radio and a massive one at that!!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

It's a good motor - Obviously I'm putting miles on it still as it's in use everyday.

The radio can be removed and a double-din unit fitted instead - bring the sterio upto-date that way with some touch screen thing

Jay - It'll be a damn sight cheaper to run than the Shogun
Old 01-03-2011, 11:31 AM
martin willetts
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by Graceland
For sale is my Vauxhall Omega 2.2 DTi CD in Metallic Silver. Only selling due to buying back my old E39 that I should never of sold

Spec is as follows.

Full Leather interior
Heated Front Seats
Electric Windows x 4
Electric Mirrors
Cruise Control
CD5000 CD Head unit + Steering wheel controls
MID Display
HID Headlights + headlamp washers
Dual Zone Climate Control
Remote central locking
Factory Fitted Thatcham approved alarm/immobiliser
Signum washer jets
OEM Toolkit
OEM First Aid Kit

Engine is the 2.2 Y22DTH which returns 40mpg with the driving I do (about 70% motorway) and this in real terms is around 550 to 600 miles to a full tank of diesel.

Although the car has done 166850 it has most of the service history (with the last dealer service being stamped at 82676 miles and then independant thereafter according to the receipts) and has just had 4 brand new tyres with 18" wheels fitted by myself (At a cost of £500). I have also fitted a pair of new rear shock absorbers and also have a pair of front shockers and wishbones to fit that will come with the car for the new owner (Or I will fit them if I get time). I have also given the car an oil service including all engine filters and cabin pollen filter at 166000 miles so the car is ready for a good few thousand more miles yet.

I also have the original alloy wheels that will come as spares for the car.

The car drives very nice with no nasty knocks or adverse noises from anywhere - The dampers were changed merely as service items due to the mileage of the vehicle.

I have done over 1200 miles since buying the car in December and it has been faultless with the exception that the emissions light came on a couple of times and the fault was traced to a split vacume hose to the EGR sensor and a clogged EGR that was cleaned and de-coked.

Bodywork wise, (Considering the mileage and the piss thin Vauxhall paint) It is in decent condition with no major issues - just the usual small bubbling of the pain in the usual Vauxhall places and a small dent on the rear arch (See picture). Nothing that would stop the car from serving many more years.

The car is taxed untill the end of June 2011 and is MOT'd untill May 26th 2011.

4 Previous keeps on the car (including myself) and has a big stack of receipts and all previous MOT's aswell. It also comes with the original doccument pack and the all important Car-Pass for which you need if you want keys cutting or anything programming via Tech-2.

Price wise, Looking at £1250 ONO - I won't turn down any sensible offers on this car as I will need it gone to give me some space in my garage very soon.

Here are a few pictures (Not had chance to clean it due to poor weather)

ive just pm'd you mate
Old 01-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

I've just replied too
Old 01-03-2011, 12:02 PM
martin willetts

I've just replied too
just pm"d ya my number m8
Old 01-03-2011, 05:06 PM
lee.leggett

Just took a 1999 318 ti sport compact in on px and the wife really wants a 4/5 door and not a 3 door, fancy a swap?
Old 02-03-2011, 08:25 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Lee - As per the thread if you read the first few lines, I need the car gone as I have another car lined up already hence no swaps

So far, it is provisionally sold to Martin Willetts as he has offered a very good price and has said he can come on Sunday
Old 02-03-2011, 06:36 PM
martin willetts

Lee - As per the thread if you read the first few lines, I need the car gone as I have another car lined up already hence no swaps

So far, it is provisionally sold to Martin Willetts as he has offered a very good price and has said he can come on Sunday
Hi mate its martin, just read posts and wanted you to know i still definatley want the car and ill be coming on sunday with the cash if all goes well with your new car.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Excellent - Rich has let me know that there may be a slight delay in me getting the E39 back as the bodyshop are pissing him about with regards to painting a small scuff on the bumper - I'll keep you updated

Paul
Old 03-03-2011, 08:37 PM
paul thornton
BMW RS DIESELWORTH

Excellent - Rich has let me know that there may be a slight delay in me getting the E39 back as the bodyshop are pissing him about with regards to painting a small scuff on the bumper - I'll keep you updated

Paul

Chips away mate, theres a chap near me who painted a small rust spot on the rear arch of my old silver E39. Did a cracking job, you really couldn't tell and the rust never came back. Let me know if you want his number.

Cheers,

Paul.

Last edited by paul thornton; 04-03-2011 at 02:42 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:19 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Cheers Paul - I may well take you up on that offer
Old 06-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Now Sold

Cheers for everyones interest