Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

ford xr3i half finished track toy

Search this Thread

Old 24-07-2009, 05:49 PM
rsjonny
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ford xr3i half finished track toy

My half finished track/race car has a mildy tuned 1.6cvh in it performance leads,plugs,kent cam.
lowered suspension non adjustable replacement shocks(monroe)
full rs turbo 90 spec bodykit
bad boy bonnet :blushing: ive looked and i reckon it can be undone as its a poor job and its a original rs turbo bonnet.
2 other bonnets one mint needs paint the other has some rust and bonnet pin holes.
xr wheels with new avon tyres(saph style)need painting
set of 5 dog leg alloys as well no tyres need painting
anouther 1.6cvh engine in bits (no bottom end)
original xr3i spoiler
2 sets of replacement clocks and various other spare wiring looms e.t.c. basically most of the bits that were removed to make it track ready.
electric windows
electric mirrors (not sure if there working but also comes with manual mirrors i bought to save weight)
new rs turbo brake cylinder
rs turbo front brakes(calipers) with ebc red stuff discs and pads
omp strut brace needs painting
body work is in good condition odd bit of rust hear and there but needs a respray small hole in floor in drivers side foot well.
no interior needs new bucket seats and cage
bearings and brake shoes are knackered on the rear so original ford replacement brand new parts come with the car.
the engine runs although sounds to be over fueling a little I was assured by the last owner that it had a rebuild not long before i bought the car.(engine can be heard running)there is a rolling road printout plus a load of receipts for parts bought for the car.
magnex stainless exhaust

theres more as well but i need to check the garage for the other bits then I will update.

dont expect a concours xr3i its a very solid shell which needs a bit of TLC its had a rear arch fitted in the past and the sunroof has a steel panel rivited to the roof. A lot of work has already been done and I dont think it would need to much work to be made into a cheap track toy easily if your not too fussed about scratched paintwork.

heres some pics please note cage and seats are gone and so are the rsturbo wheels.

£offers car in west yorkshire paid £900 for it a year ago with the buckets in the cage was a home made effort and was awful so i got rid.

Last edited by rsjonny; 24-07-2009 at 05:50 PM.