Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

for sale very soon !

Search this Thread

Old 16-06-2009, 04:13 PM
cawsey18
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for sale very soon !

Hi there over the next few weeks just have to wait for the v5 to come back in my name . going to have a fiesta zetec s. It has some front end damage due to previous owner going into a pole .. the mechanics and engine are spot on and still drives perfectly infact he was driving it on the road legaly before i bought it only sold it as he got a new loan ! .

spec as follows . is y reg . i beleve 2001. 1.6 zetec s in silver. around 50k on the clock.

full service history .
2 previous owners ..

will get more accurate meter reading etc when i collect the car .

It drives like an absoloute dream ..

bad points .. as i said went straight into a pole in a carpark.

It has bumper damage . both the fogs have come out and the bottom grille is pushed back .. the bumper has just been pushed in the middle so may be repairable . the bonnet is bent inward a little at the front . one headlight is smashed and the other i beleve is ok.. the bonnet has also shifted over a little leaving a gap on the left . and the wing seems to be a little out of place..

the only damage under the bonnet is the radiator . it is a little bent . as you would excpect from the impact. although is still fully functional . and doesnt smack against anything in the bay . the rear bumper is a little scruffy round the edges , but all in all the rest is good .

Interior is fine .. pretty much spotless. it has the blue cloth interior .

As i said .. he was driving as his daily driver before i bought it so no mechanical parts are damaged ( apart from the radiator ) its just cosmetic .

it has black diamond discs and pads on the front . about 5k miles old .. it will have steelys on . but as i said is ready to drive away ..

am looking at offers at the mo. will get pics up .. Veiwings are welcome . however if your interested obviously have to wait for v5. but i can take a deposit and take it out of sale ..

this will be a lovely project for someone . or a second car. shoudltn take alot from the scrappy !

am in farnborough hampshire
Old 23-06-2009, 03:04 PM
cawsey18
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be posting pics this weekend . v5 sent of just waiting for it back before it officially goes up for sale ,, i would however be interested in a swap for a ford ka . on high miles. its for my gfs first car .. if you have something decent l;et me know
Old 23-06-2009, 03:07 PM
andy130
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

price pls?