Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

Stunning astra tdi 53 only 70,771 mile's

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stunning astra tdi 53 only 70,771 mile's

this car has been very well looked after it gets a full valet every month by myself

please read full add

this is my stunning astra 1.7td estate its done me very well and is very very cheap to run also the best ive had on fuel up to 70 mpg on long runs see below

also very cheap road tax and only group 5 insurance

70,771 MILE'S ON THE CLOCK

Fuel Consumption (Urban) 46.3 mpg
Fuel Consumption (ExtraUrban) 70.6 mpg
Fuel Consumption (Combined) 58.9 mpg
0-62mph 14 seconds
Top Speed 103 mph
Cylinders 4
Number of Valves 16 V
Engine Power 75 bhp
Engine Torque 121.7 lbs

every month it gets a full valet including seats carpets roof linning and engine bay, it also has regular service by myself.

it has had new front and rear brakes, the brake fluid was also done at the same time, new tyres on the front around 300 mile's thay have done, also back tyres have done around 2000 mile's, new rear shocks were fitted in feb one was weak but i fitted 2 new one's i dont do half the job if one's faulty on any item both will get replaced, it doesnt have any service history from myself there is no need for me to pay massive garage rip off price's just for a stamp so i carried all work by myself any aa or rac inspection is welcome.

the car has a hands free kit fitted to it, it should have the holder by the dash on the passenger side but i have removed it and put it under the centre consoul i can put it back very easy its only a 10 min job

the rear bumper had bad scratch marks and paint cracks so i took it off last month and re painted it, there is a small dent on the tail gate, and just in side the passenger rear door where the seat belt got trapped.it will also need a better wheel trim on passenger side front,

now then there is a slight problem, at 64,000 mile's the clutch would slip between 2000 and 2500 rpm only some times after driving constant for 3-4 hours but it doesnt allways happen, ive taken it to 3 garages and thay say it cant be the clutch as it drive's very well just keep using it, well i have untill march, i drove form newtown mid wales to telford then back then went to liverpool and back no problem at all this was around 320 mile trip , i would jump in it and drive to spain now as its been like that for 5000 miles, it has a hydrolic clutch on it some say it may need bleeding but i dont have time to sort it and would rather someone get a bargin..i have taken the car for a drive yesturday and it drove perfect the brake fluid also does the clutch this may have effected it or it may need new clutch

its only slipped now and then after a good run all day not really a problem but i have to be honest

i had it valued at a local garage thay gave me a trade price of £3000 because of the condition of it but with this minor fault im selling it alot less for smeone to get a bargin

i need a 7 seater now so it has to go its a real shame if i dont sell it i may keep it for now and do something with it at a latter date but its to good to be left sitting around i well maintain my cars and take pride in them i also own a cosworth that is also pamperd when im free to do so..this astra went for an mot in march and never failed on anything i can take you to the garage that done it for me to prove how well i maintain it

0NLY 2 OWNERS FROM NEW, NON SMOKERS CAR

anyone that wants to come and veiw it can do, i would also say there is no problem for anyone to drive it back as it drive's o.k with this minor fault that doesnt allways happen i can drive it 3 weeks without it doing any of this

its ready to go just had a full body buff up with polishing machine all inside the door shuts have been done, all seats, carpet including boot, plus roof linning,

THE ENGINE BAY WASNT DONE I DONT LIKE TO SEE A MINT OIL FREE ENGINE BAY BEFORE I BUY A CAR AS PEOPLE ATTEND TO DO THIS TO HIDE OIL LEAKS IVE LEFT THIS ALONE TO SHOW THERE IS NO LEAKS, LAST TIME IT WAS DONE WAS BACK IN JAN

it has mot till next march 2010 and tax till end of may cash only nothing else, also the cd player showing does not come with the car only standard player

IT WAS USED AS A LONG DISTANCE RUN FOR AIRPORTS ETC PRIVATE HIRE TAXI BUT DONT LET THAT PUT YOU OF THERE IS NO HOLES ANYWHERE AND YOU CANT EVEN TEL IT HAS BEEN USED FOR THIS I PAID £4300 LAST MARCH

£2300 GOT TO BE A BARGIN AT THIS PRICE HIGH MILEAGE ONE'S GO FOR MORE THAN THIS ON 02 PLATE

Old 05-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no intrest then ????????