View Single Post
Old 17-06-2017, 07:56 AM
cutch
Series 1 4x4 cossie

Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by McCloud 85
Glad to hear you got the straight cut box sold, hope you were happy with the money you got for it. Not sure if this is of any help but as far as I know I use a standard 4x4 clutch in mine and that's been dyno'd at 348bhp at the hubs and seems to be fine and quite light under foot. I'm sure the reduced weight of the car will help the clutch deal with the added power. I'm running a T34.63.
Yeah got the money I was wanting. If I didnt I wasn't going to sell it. The box is great, I really would have built another car around it, not very sensible money wise but I loved it. Unfortunetly the next build will be a 3dr so it didn't suit. Which make of clutch is it mate?

Originally Posted by GINGExR2 T

Did you have to counter sink the 2 forward bolts that hold the diff mount to the floor, I had murder with mine and had to do this as the gap was to small for alankey or hex head bolts

Ginger

Yeah mine didn't fit either. In fact quite a lot of it didn't fit! Was a total pain to install on the car. I've heard of quite a few people saying the same thing now that I have mentioned it.

Originally Posted by Caddyshack
I did mine like that. Was better on my 6 degree beam though

The diff cover was nice, my supra cover was scabby. Unfortunetly the covers holes didn't line up perfectly either! Had to mess around a little to make it fit too......

Last edited by cutch; 17-06-2017 at 11:58 AM.