Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

dianabol

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 01:50 PM
cossie0_4
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dianabol

was wondering if there is anywhere that will sell this from the uk or is it illegal to buy over here cheers
Old 10-09-2009, 04:07 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Its illegal to sell mate.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:17 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Legal to use though

Be very very careful on buying from internet sites, most are scammers

Also make sure they are legit........ I'm seeing heaps of fakes at the mo'. I have used d.bol's on and off for the past 7 years so can spot a fake a mile away.

A new Pharma called Elite LA Pharma have been trading a few months. There orals are like rocket fuel, brilliant stuff but many people I know are getting very bad stomach upsets, i'm on them at the mo' and am ok though, no sides. The guys that worked at British Dragon started up Elite LA Pharma, its obviously underground gear but almost upto Ciba standards in my opinon.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:59 PM
cossie0_4
PassionFord Regular

is it easy to spot fakes m8
Old 12-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by cossie0_4
is it easy to spot fakes m8
If you are unsure, post a picture if possible and Sned, Godzilla or one of the others will soon tell you.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:01 PM
kiddie
Advanced PassionFord User

I thought all dbol was underground??

I got on with WC the best, it's a UK UG lab and it'll be at your door in a couple of days.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:14 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by kiddie
I thought all dbol was underground??

Ciba made Dianabol for many years, well from early 60's to mid 70's. It was used as a tonic for women feeling low. John Z who made Dianabol in the 50's took 4 years to master it then hit the market targetting the US Army for his sales, he did very very well out of it then hit the sports market as he wanted the US to beat Russia as the Russian's had and were already using Test' and beating the yanks at most sports.

I read into Dianabol and its makings whilst inside. The trials and errors John Z went through was unreal, and his tiny budget did not help.

Its a shame that so many UGP's have messed up big time with. The new pharma Elite LA Pharma have mastered it......... they are twice as good as Thai Anabols IMO.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:23 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by godzilla
Ciba made Dianabol for many years, well from early 60's to mid 70's. It was used as a tonic for women feeling low. John Z who made Dianabol in the 50's took 4 years to master it then hit the market targetting the US Army for his sales, he did very very well out of it then hit the sports market as he wanted the US to beat Russia as the Russian's had and were already using Test' and beating the yanks at most sports.

I read into Dianabol and its makings whilst inside. The trials and errors John Z went through was unreal, and his tiny budget did not help.

Its a shame that so many UGP's have messed up big time with. The new pharma Elite LA Pharma have mastered it......... they are twice as good as Thai Anabols IMO.
It was my understanding the Russians were using dbol for many years before the yanks realised and commitioned a scientest to find out the chemical structure of the steroid and replicate it? Could be wrong

Also heard a serious bad rep about that la pharma stuff not doing what it should same with WC stuff has seriously went downhill last few months aswell

The usual suspects are still on top though and a few newer labs like elite etc are also making a seriously good name nowadays and are just starting to go global,british firm for those that dont know

Very easy to spot a fake but good high quality pics are needed of tabs and packaging
Old 13-09-2009, 02:18 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by snedboy
It was my understanding the Russians were using dbol for many years before the yanks realised and commitioned a scientest to find out the chemical structure of the steroid and replicate it? Could be wrong

Also heard a serious bad rep about that la pharma stuff not doing what it should same with WC stuff has seriously went downhill last few months aswell

The usual suspects are still on top though and a few newer labs like elite etc are also making a seriously good name nowadays and are just starting to go global,british firm for those that dont know

Very easy to spot a fake but good high quality pics are needed of tabs and packaging

Interesting you sat that bud. Many people have said the Russsian's were doing Dianabol before the Yanks got hold of the idea. There is also other thoughts that the Russians were doing some kind of Test shot...... many people will agree with the first others with the second, one of those stories......although my knowledge came from a book that was written in 1981 by a German author, many hours went into reading this book as I cant speak German so had a little German translator book to hand and my cell mate at the time could speak a bit of German so we worked it out!!

Indeed LA Pharma gear is shit........horrible stuff. The new Pharma 'Elite LA Pharma' is fantastic. I dont know what they thought of choosing a name thats the same as a terrible UG Pharma but just adding the word Elite in front??!! Elite LA Pharma is made by the guys who used to work at British Dragon and the compound comes from Thailand although tabs are produced in France. LA Pharma stuff is all from Southern Italy.

Always found UG Pharma's interesting........ If only I could make tablets
Old 13-09-2009, 02:29 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by godzilla
Interesting you sat that bud. Many people have said the Russsian's were doing Dianabol before the Yanks got hold of the idea. There is also other thoughts that the Russians were doing some kind of Test shot...... many people will agree with the first others with the second, one of those stories......although my knowledge came from a book that was written in 1981 by a German author, many hours went into reading this book as I cant speak German so had a little German translator book to hand and my cell mate at the time could speak a bit of German so we worked it out!!

Indeed LA Pharma gear is shit........horrible stuff. The new Pharma 'Elite LA Pharma' is fantastic. I dont know what they thought of choosing a name thats the same as a terrible UG Pharma but just adding the word Elite in front??!! Elite LA Pharma is made by the guys who used to work at British Dragon and the compound comes from Thailand although tabs are produced in France. LA Pharma stuff is all from Southern Italy.

Always found UG Pharma's interesting........ If only I could make tablets
PMSL at the attempt of reading the german written book haha.Well done you thats all im saying pmsl

I know its the chemists that are making the Elite stuff that worked for BD and everybody has been waiting patiently in antitipation of them releasing the stuff but as said i have heard bad rep about them,done some reading on net last night and seems to have a good rep on the forums but as usual i prefer speaking to people face to face rather than a pc lol.Everybody is gonna differ in whats a good lab and whats not and people do react different from 1 lab to the next,i know i do!

Mazatek is my fav lab at moment in all honesty.test @ 400 and 500mg/ml but less sting in its tail compared to sust 250 or even omnadron.Pro chem is another lab im liking at moment with 50mg winny tabs etc all potent stuff without getting a sore ass or bad stomach with the tabs

Oh and just to add you'de be surprised how easy it is to make your own tabs and injectables m8

Last edited by snedboy; 13-09-2009 at 02:31 PM.