Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

Ford Typhoon F6 (Falcon) For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 20-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Adam F6
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Ford Typhoon F6 (Falcon) For Sale

Hi All

The time has come for me to Sell my Typhoon. This is one of only two registered FPV (Ford Performance Vehicles) F6 cars in the UK.
dreamscience flagship car, previously shown at Ford Fair. This car offers
impressive performance, executive luxury and big power. UK right hand
drive. Rare opportunity to buy - recommended for serious drivers only. Also includes 8 spare 18” wheels, accessories and spare parts.

Specification:
4.0 Dual Variable valve inline straight 6 engine with Garrett GT40 ball bearing turbo. 6 speed dual synchro tremec gearbox with twin plate clutch diving to the rear wheels via limited slip diff.
The engine has bigger injectors, walbro high flow fuel pump, stainless steel twin exhaust with 4 tailpipes and dreamscience custom remap giving
500 BHP, 800Nm.
4x Michelin PS2 Tyres on 19" diamond cur wheels.
The car has dual zone climate control / air conditioning, electric windows, remote central locking, loads of airbags, cruise control, abs, ebd, esp, etc, etc.
The interior is in two part leather (premium option) and the dash has the usual refinements with colour vehicle monitor and includes a 6 CD stereo with subwoofer.
I have the original manuals, FPV membership certificate number 0123 and folder of specifications and two keys and two remotes.
Registered in 2005 and includes the private plate, A1 FPV worth at least £1000. The mileage is just shy of 30k.

This car was imported into the UK from Australia in 2005 and went through all the ESVA tests at Mira and was registered in the UK. This is a very rare car because most Australian imports do not meet the the European regs and cannot be registered in the UK - this one is fully registered and UK compliant. The road tax catagory is £205 per year. The speedometer has been converted and reads in Miles and Kilometers. The car has been serviced annually by dreamscience Automotive in Hull and comes with a selection of lubricants. The car is in excellent condition for the age. I spun off the road in 2006 with the raction control switched off, after which i replaced the wheels and tyres with grippyer ones and replaced scuffed trim with new from Australia. The diamond cut wheels are showing a little peeling now, so could do with a resurface if you are keen and the car paintwork is close to spotless bar a few tiny marks. There are also 8 other 18" FPV alloy wheels and 4 spare tyres, so those could be put on the car instead.

I've put the car on Ebay, ad number 300590284864 or type "Ford Typhoon F6" in and it should pop up. I'd like to see a Ford enthusiast get the car, but i'm very inexperienced with forums, so hope this message gets to people that are interested and if you can let people know that would be great. I'll do my best to answer questions and viewings are welcome.

I have set a reserve at £12k, so offers around that will be considered - best view the car and make an offer.
Attached Thumbnails Ford Typhoon F6 (Falcon) For Sale-15072011016.jpg   Ford Typhoon F6 (Falcon) For Sale-15072011022.jpg   Ford Typhoon F6 (Falcon) For Sale-15072011026.jpg   Ford Typhoon F6 (Falcon) For Sale-15072011028.jpg   Ford Typhoon F6 (Falcon) For Sale-22082011008.jpg  

Last edited by Adam F6; 22-08-2011 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Updated the last picture - polished today !
Old 20-08-2011, 11:45 AM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

VERY VERY nice car mate.....You need to state a price or the mods will remove the ad.....
Old 20-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Thats lush!!!! Good luck with the sale.
Old 20-08-2011, 12:03 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I would absolutely LOVE to own one of these cars... all the best with the sale mate.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 20-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

Just got your spammed out email

Love these cars, dam it, I want it, but not in a position to buy sadly
Old 20-08-2011, 05:16 PM
midnightxr6

Sent you a txt adam and replied to your email.
Old 30-08-2011, 08:07 AM
Adam F6
Virgin

Thumbs up Well Travelled Typhoon

Hi All

Not sold - buyer wanted to part-ex. A car is only worth what someone wants to pay and in Aus I’ve had offers around £15k (25kAus). So I’m now going to work on sending it back to Australia. It’s a pity that after all the effort of bringing the car over and registering it, that it’ll only achieve its potential back where it started. This will be a well travelled car !

It'll be open to offers on the car until the container is booked to Melbourne as i'd like to see it stay in the UK and will save the export cost. I'll also have a few more drives through the A50 tunnel !

All the best

Adam

Trending Topics

Old 30-08-2011, 08:30 AM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Holy impatience batman

You have only had it advertised for a week and now your shipping it off to Oz?!?

I'm sure there are people in the UK who will buy one, you just need to find em, I mean how much does shipping a car to Oz cost?
Old 30-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

Get it on pistionheads for sale
Old 30-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Adam F6
Virgin

You're right - i'll give it a longer go and i'll try piston heads too. My mate in Aus loves these cars too and Ford will be replacing the straight six with a European ECOBoost one soon, so the Aussie engine will stop being manufactured soon. People are starting to collect in Australia now. I wander if they'll make the Falcon front wheel drive ? It would be nice to see the car go to a good home at a reasonable price and i guess Ebay was not the best start. I've been quoted £2k give or talk to send to Melbourne in a 20ft container - they must have to climb in and out of the boot, because the doors won't open inside a container.

Last edited by Adam F6; 30-08-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Old 30-08-2011, 08:58 AM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

There is your problem I recon was putting it in eBay, find the Aussie car enthusiasts sites for the UK and Europe, I'm sure someone will bite your arm off, they ain't cheap or easy to ship over as you probably know.

I was going to say, if your goon to loose money on shipping it back then don't do it, but it looks like you may actually make some more. So long as you ain't out of pocket.
Old 31-08-2011, 10:33 AM
ShiftyOldScoob
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Now that's a proper car !...comfort AND reliable power !

I'd love to own one of these, makes me sick to think I've got near the asking price in my saff and it's not half the car this is :-(

GLWTS mate, hopefully she'll go to a good home !
Old 31-08-2011, 11:31 PM
ontheway
PassionFord Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you've got it advertised in this months Fast Fords aswell... i must say i thought it looks like fun