Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

mk5 fiesta zetec s - 1.7 puma conversion and big spec

Search this Thread

Old 20-06-2010, 07:10 PM
xrsi
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mk5 fiesta zetec s - 1.7 puma conversion and big spec

Ford Fiesta Zetec S – 2000 X reg.

I am selling my ford fiesta Zetec s due to wanting something different. I got the car in Jan after looking at a couple and this was the tidiest I found. I got the car to replace my last fiesta which needed a bit of welding and paint in places but was a very good spec so used all of the best bits off both to create one very tidy Zetec s.

I have done A LOT of work to the car since owning it and have basically replaced just about everything on the car after stripping it to a bare shell.

The car has done 120k but has had a full respray and polishes up really well as can be seen in the pictures. However the millage is pretty irrelevant due to just about everything being changed! Anything that has needed changing on the car has been and is completely free from faults (inc ABS light which is common on these!!!)

The car has the following spec:

Engine.

Ford puma 1.7 engine – engine done approx 80k in total should have paperwork somewhere from when conversion was done on last car! Is using a 2001 twin lambda type loom ECU etc so has better control of fuelling than the single lambda type.
4-2-1 manifold
Mongoose stainless exhaust with rolled in tailpipe
Induction kit (have got a puma airbox to go with car if required but no filter)
Ford puma gearbox
Short shift gearlinkage

Suspension

Wietec Coilovers
Front upper strut brace
New rear beam bushes.

Brakes

Focus st170 front brakes - painted gold to look like brand new calipers
Standard rear drums – painted black to look like new drums.
Braided hoses front and rear

Bodywork

Full respray in corrado red
Evotech body kit with turismo arches
Debagded phase 1 grill
Custom louvered bonnet
Delocked boot
Currently on 16” wheels with toyo tyres, however will more than likely come with 17” wheels and 4 very very good tyres (2 new) if I finish refurbing them before it sells.

Interior

Standard phase 1 interior, free from marks rips etc.
Recoloured steering wheel
Mint parcel shelf
momo gear knob

The car has lots of the options, including Aircon (unfortunately needs regassing) electric mirrors and none smoking pack all it needs is the heated front screen and its got all of them! Also comes with 4 13cm co-axle uprated speakers and a jvc cd player included in the sale (not the best CD player but not into my audio as much as the performance of a car!)

I am after offers in region of £2250 for the car as im sure you can see from the spec and how tidy it is makes it pretty cheap!

Car has 5 months tax remaining and is moted until September, but from all of the work done to it there is no reason it will not pass with flying colours.

im sure ive prob missed loads of info out about the car so feel free to ask questions and or come have a look and test drive (insurance is needed to test drive!)

My mobile number is 07891848777, I work mon to Friday during the day so please call in the eves or drop me a txt and I ill reply as soon as I can!

Old 20-06-2010, 08:02 PM
fiestaturbo1984
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

* colorado red chap