Technical help Q & A Got A technical problem with you car? Keep it in here where the techies hang out and we will try to solve it for you!!

08 St no boost

Search this Thread

Old 16-09-2017, 01:59 PM
Browny161
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 St no boost

Hi all I have just joined this forum to see if anyone can shine a light on a problem I've just been faced with before I start throwing money at it. I have owned a 08 st3 for about 6mo this now no issues except battery. The car is pretty much standard except a map (assuming due to boost pressure on gauge). Anyway I parked it up at the in laws Sunday night while I went but kins with Mrs and kids all was well when I left it. Got to it yesterday started it drove off no boost registering what so ever no a smidge. Thought maybe the computer was holding it off until it was warm as it had stood but no. 15 minutes later still no boost. I've had it up on stands checked what I can of the boost pipes and all seems well. Any help would be much appreciated before I start spending money. Can't get it on mechanics obd until Monday as it was too late yesterday. No lights on dash BTW. Cheers matt