Technical help Q & A Got A technical problem with you car? Keep it in here where the techies hang out and we will try to solve it for you!!

Mk1 granada

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 12:21 AM
delen42
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mk1 granada

Hi guys i am a new member of this forum I am sorry if I am at the wrong section for this thread....

İ have a mk1 1975 granada 2.0 V6 (cologne) ,so I wanted some help from the experienced people at this forum about tunIng this engine ;I know alot of you are going to say change the engine but I don't want that at the minute so if you can help me about tuning this engine to make at more crisp ,live and responsive I will be delighted ,I did do a lot of research for performance parts but they are all for the 2.3 2.8 cologne engines there not listed for a 2.0 V6 COLOGNE so do you think these parts are suitable for my granada ... Every little help will be great guys thanks for your time and again sorry
Old 09-12-2016, 08:20 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Received 258 Likes on 237 Posts

That's a bit of an oddball one. Could maybe try asking over on Turbosports forum.

Anything can be bought or made though for the right money if parts arent available off the shelf. Whether it's worth it or not vs just fitting a larger engine....up to you.
Old 09-12-2016, 09:03 PM
delen42
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok mate thanks for your help