Technical help Q & A Got A technical problem with you car? Keep it in here where the techies hang out and we will try to solve it for you!!

outer tca bushes & rack

Search this Thread

Old 26-02-2009, 09:18 PM
daz1968
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default outer tca bushes & rack

I have had to change the lower track control arm on my 3 door due to play in the ball joint. I have poly bushes on the inner and solid black nylon on the outer tca to rollbar bush. I removed the inner bush from my old arm easily and fitted it to the new one, but cannot remove the outers without damaging them, I cannot seem to find any solid bushes for the outer tca for sale and would like to replace with the same. Does anyone know where I might get new outer tca bushes in solid black nylon, else I will have to remove the other arm if I go poly bushes and replace the pair, I would prefer to get another set Like I have already. Any help appreciated. I also have a slight fluid leak on the rack but no play at all, anyone know of any rack reconditioners near to Dudley west mids that may be able to sort this for me and replace all the rubber seals on the rack.

Thanks in advance