Technical help Q & A Got A technical problem with you car? Keep it in here where the techies hang out and we will try to solve it for you!!

Ford Focus T250

Search this Thread

Old 15-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Damedog91
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Focus T250

I'm not sure if I've posted this in the rite section, if so I apologise! Today I bought, what I thought was a Ford Focus T230, but it turns out it's actually a T250! I have all reciepts for this car and they all state that it's a T250. Also, browsing through the net I noticed that it has the body styling of the T250 and the front-mounted intercooler that only came in this model! I'm really anxious to know more about this car as I'm finding it really hard to get any info off the net! The cars were tuned by GMD, so I rang up Mountune Racing Engines (part of the GMD Group) who told me that in the T230 range there was only 8 ever made, which I was delighted about! But when I found out this was a T250 I rang them up again and they said that in the T250 range there was only 3 ever made and will never be made again! I'm hoping that someone on this site will be able to provide me with more information about this car!?! Thanks!