Shows & Track Days Advertise and arrange your shows and track days in here.

Ford Fair 6th August 2017

Search this Thread

Old 17-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Karl 3dr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by 1-PD
hardly opposite karl as thats what I think of most shows thesedays, prefer reginal local ones that operate more as a country fete style
Yeah I prefer those kind of shows myself tbh, there's a good meet near us called breakfast at the brewery, get anything from vintage cars to hot rods, bikes, supercars, and it's free lol.

I never really thought about the cost of tickets for shows like ford fair etc, until I got talking to an old neighbour of mine, got a couple of mgs, in the mgs owners club etc and goes a lot of shows, but because they're displaying their cars they get in free, and in rare cases actually get paid a couple quid for attending, I think it's pretty poor that at ford shows people who are taking their cars are expected to pay the same ticket price as someone who isn't tbh
Old 21-03-2017, 05:35 PM
siscossie
3-door moonstone

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

I gone to ff for as long as I can remember and always enjoy it
Always on passionford stand and got to know some great people, always been well organised from the passionford side of things anyway.
But I must say did feel like the focus/fiesta show last year and the price increase is a piss take, just hope they don't kill it off.
It's one thing I look forward to every year ��
Old 21-03-2017, 06:22 PM
STeve

Received 864 Likes on 692 Posts

Originally Posted by siscossie
I gone to ff for as long as I can remember and always enjoy it
Always on passionford stand and got to know some great people, always been well organised from the passionford side of things anyway.
But I must say did feel like the focus/fiesta show last year and the price increase is a piss take, just hope they don't kill it off.
It's one thing I look forward to every year ��
attendee numbers will still be high no doubt Si but so many people did not like it for last 2 years so I pulled it from this years shows as I have done with all kelsey run shows, if theres improvements this year we may attend in 2018
Old 25-03-2017, 06:59 AM
siscossie
3-door moonstone

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

1-PD I totally understand fela and will be there if it happens in 2018 bud