SE England This is where members from the South East of England can arrange their meets and chat together.

Upcoming events end of Aug/Sep

Search this Thread

Old 25-08-2024, 08:32 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 86 Likes on 73 Posts
Default Upcoming events end of Aug/Sep

A couple of things going on next weekend if anyone fancies a meet up for a run out or an end of the season show

Saturday evening 31st Aug Chelsea cruise, no way as big as it used to be but you still get the die hard muscle car people there amongst a gathering of pretty much everything
Usual meet up point is M4 Heston services 7pm for a jolly over to the bridge or direct route depending where you’re heading over from, park cars inside Battersea park, bar in the park and kids adventure park

Sunday 1st of Sep Northants Ford RSoc group regional day Whilton Mill, a good little static show, camping available, bar, cart track, not been myself for a few years but it was always a good day out, ticket price very reasonable @ £6 in advance ££7.50 at the gate I’m sure they’d appreciate any support

Last edited by charlie luciano; 25-08-2024 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Grammar
The following users liked this post:
STeve (26-08-2024)
Old 26-08-2024, 01:02 PM
STeve

Received 869 Likes on 697 Posts

Went to the cruise in May and was shocked to see it how it is now, Khan has definately had an effect of cars , Breakfast meet over in Ockham surrey 2nd sunday of each month is buzzin and very alive always over 100 cars and totally free

charlie luciano (26-08-2024)
Old 26-08-2024, 04:13 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 86 Likes on 73 Posts

A free event is always welcomed especially in the current financial climate everything goes up except the wages went to Thruxton a few weeks back, Hendy Performance open day which was a free event for all, which was nice have been before and it’s a great day out, weather was ace and there was the usual eating, drinking and talking about cars for a few hours as well as entertainment on the day, band, stunt driving, exhibits etc

haven’t been to the Ockham pub meet myself as yet as it’s on the second 2nd of the month which clashes with the Surrey Focus rsoc breakfast meet, having said that Surrey hasn’t got a permanent home venue and have been moving around a bit of late. Sometimes it’s caffeine and machine west meon/petersfield or Blackbushe airport. Maybe September meet date I’ll suggest the Ockham pub meet as the venue for the month to the Surrey die hards who attended each month that’s not me these days it’s not the age it’s the mileage

do they serve food at Ockham pub meet and is it any good??
STeve (29-08-2024)
Old 29-08-2024, 04:35 PM
STeve

Received 869 Likes on 697 Posts

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
A free event is always welcomed especially in the current financial climate everything goes up except the wages went to Thruxton a few weeks back, Hendy Performance open day which was a free event for all, which was nice have been before and it’s a great day out, weather was ace and there was the usual eating, drinking and talking about cars for a few hours as well as entertainment on the day, band, stunt driving, exhibits etc

haven’t been to the Ockham pub meet myself as yet as it’s on the second 2nd of the month which clashes with the Surrey Focus rsoc breakfast meet, having said that Surrey hasn’t got a permanent home venue and have been moving around a bit of late. Sometimes it’s caffeine and machine west meon/petersfield or Blackbushe airport. Maybe September meet date I’ll suggest the Ockham pub meet as the venue for the month to the Surrey die hards who attended each month that’s not me these days it’s not the age it’s the mileage

do they serve food at Ockham pub meet and is it any good??

The pub during normal opening hours has quality food and is spacious with great car park, on breakfast meets they open up the back field which can hold 500 cars with ease, also on breakfast meets they have a basic breakfast bar outside the pub serving hot n cold drinks bacon rolls etc as main pub is not open, but has huge seated beer garden, sadly mate I still bear the scars of anything related to rsoc so I avoid it lol

Last edited by STeve; 30-08-2024 at 02:29 PM.
charlie luciano (30-08-2024)