Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

Croft RS show 30/6/19

Search this Thread

Old 13-08-2019, 10:16 AM
STeve
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Official PassionFord Trader
Official PassionFord BANNED Trader
Super Moderator

Received 869 Likes on 697 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay,
No I did politely tell them who the fuck do they think they are and to get fucked lol who goes to National Day anyway worth there sorts anyway lol ! But the the committee get more a more hierarchy as time goes on and really believe that there building a elitist club of old ford rs's lol and do even less for the members and when facebook groups get more of a following I cant see how they get anywhere lol.

I dont do any socail media anymore or shows anymore the focus is locked up and never gets used either the older i get the less bothered Ive become Steve mate . I love the car so itll stay put until I get the enthusiasm to use it but with some people along with getting involved in the rsoc its beat the life out of me

your prob in the place I was a few years (rock bottom re car scene) we all have a passion for the metal boxes which was the original passionford way, sadly forums demise and social media has fractured nearly all clubs into tiny sections causing way too many cliques in all area's, love fords and love many RSs but stay away from many certain shows as its like a red rag to a bull, would love to have a proper old skool pf get together one day what say you
Old 13-08-2019, 10:26 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by A9TUE
your prob in the place I was a few years (rock bottom re car scene) we all have a passion for the metal boxes which was the original passionford way, sadly forums demise and social media has fractured nearly all clubs into tiny sections causing way too many cliques in all area's, love fords and love many RSs but stay away from many certain shows as its like a red rag to a bull, would love to have a proper old skool pf get together one day what say you
Aye I has been sucked by cunts lol and there seems to be a growing emergence of them would be cool to have a pf oldskool get together for a bit of banter ect got to be better than the window licking scsene were stuck with atm pmsl and cant wait for the arse to fall out the market which it will so some normality will come back hopefully
The following users liked this post:
STeve (13-08-2019)
Old 13-08-2019, 12:13 PM
STeve
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Official PassionFord Trader
Official PassionFord BANNED Trader
Super Moderator

Received 869 Likes on 697 Posts

nice one Jay shall put a pin in that and sort something out down the line
The following users liked this post:
Jay, (13-08-2019)