Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

Some pics of projects at our unit

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 10:38 PM
wattie
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Some pics of projects at our unit

Just some random pics from our unit I thought I'd share , we rent the unit off the army , my dads a caretaker at a barracks and asked his boss if we could use a unit , get it dirt cheap and does the job , pics in no particular order just thought I'd share them with you's lot !

My 3 door , sat stripped for ages while I had kids and for married , changed jobs last year so finally got the finances to build it up again

Then the fiesta , bought for £100 as the owners dad was gonna scrap it as it sat for 5-6 years on his drive , surprisingly solid little thing

We rolled it out side to paint inside the car incase people think I over sprayed all the cars lol

The fucking beetle , what can I say about this ! The guy paid 1500 for it , then 3.5k for the worst paint job I've seen in a long time ! Shame really as he thought it would be an easy put together project but floor pan was fucked and welded by Stevie wander and the back half seemed squint and really badly repaired , was sold on and a much better earlier car replaced it (that we looked over first ) and its awaiting paint

Then this turned up , the guys owned it for 30+ years , small block with a b&m blower and 6 speed supra gear box , really nice car but lots of little problems , all easy fixes should be starting it soon , wrong carb for a start , doesn't run very well , never has since fitting the blower , lovely car all the same

My mates saff that's just here for storage , lovely motor , nms live map t34 , mint leather mint body , beautiful car .

How the unit looks as of yesterday , comaro moved to dads unit as its his mates motor and my dads an American car fanatic !!

And a cheeky porker , not in to these much but this is super clean example , belongs to my dads boss , needs serviced ect as been sat for a while

And finally my newest project , dad bought it roughly 15-17 years ago when a model shop in Aberdeen had a fire and sold off all there stock , been sat in my garage for years going fuck all so took it apon my self to restore it , amazing all parts are still available from tamiya , £60 for 4 tires tho !!

And a little clear out of my brothers house !

Last edited by wattie; 02-05-2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Can't spell for shit !
Old 03-05-2013, 11:05 AM
gjh
10K+ Poster!!

Received 347 Likes on 320 Posts

Nice line up!! And thats some collection of Jack Daniels bottles there.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Ben26
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think the bottles pic is the best one lol
Old 03-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Some nice cars there.I love that camero.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:26 PM
wattie
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah the Camero is a stunning car , he's actually got another one that's got a full tube chassis and a big block he uses for drag racing , used to keep it here too , I'll add to the thread as motors come in and out all the time
Old 03-05-2013, 08:40 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Cool matey.I just like the look/shape of these cameros.