Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

My mate's Fiesta ST

Search this Thread

Old 29-10-2011, 11:14 AM
hogdog
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My mate's Fiesta ST

My mate has just himself a beautifully restored Cat D Fiesta. The work was done by autofix 2000 in Peterborough and it's absolutely immaculate, you could never tell it's had a crash. It might look like an ST500 or even a replica but it's not. The bonnet decals are airbrushed rather than a sticker and the design is different, the side stripe also says ST rather than Ford as it does in the ST500 ands there's no ST500 badges on it.

The only other mods are the wheels sprayed panther black, the WRC bonnet vent and some subtle airbrushing in the interior.

Old 29-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice touches w/ the airbrushing & vent, bit more character on the front end than most Fez'. So it's an ST with ST500 features or an ST500 rep?

I'm with you looks spotless for a cat D
Old 29-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Love the look but the vent need to go I'm afraid.
Old 29-10-2011, 06:12 PM
hogdog
Regular Contributor

It's not a replica although it looks like one at a glance. If you had an ST500 side by side with it you'd see that the bonnet design is really quite different.

I actually like the vent and so does he so I think it's staying for the moment.

He's owned a few quick cars, a Subaru STi PPP and a Cooper S being two of the nicest but he's loving the ST, it's a great little go-kart and hassle free compared to those. I think we may have a Ford convert.

Last edited by hogdog; 29-10-2011 at 06:14 PM.
Old 30-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Gbaby
Virgin

Hogdog - congratulations on converting him to the Ford Scene

The ST looks nice, needs lowering, and a detango imo! the vent looks good, but is the ST standard? I tend to get put off when I see vents when what is underneath doesnt necessarily warrant one... Where as my ST does lol, where/how did he get it?

Gina
Old 30-10-2011, 06:17 PM
hogdog
Regular Contributor

The engine is standard for the minute but that will probably change at some point. I know what you mean, it would be great if the vent was there for more than just looks.

He wants to lower it and will probably do so soon. I reckon a de-tango would be good too but I'm not sure how you do it on the Fiesta, I'm a Focus person myself...Any idea how it's done?

He's good friends with someone at Autofix 2000 so when he saw it in their yard and found out it was for sale he snapped it up.

I'm a bit jealous actually, great little cars.