Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

Graffiti Tunnel

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 02:42 AM
Graham88
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Graffiti Tunnel

Found a bad arse location for pics tonight!

And a couple of pics with my mates Fiesta

Old 08-09-2009, 10:44 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

Nice photos, Just a shame that you drive like a cock around show areas. No offence like, just no need. if that Fezzy with the Different wheel colours is yours. then if not, whome ever it is, wants to learn that driving around a carpark full of stones, where there are a fair few cars about, and people around, aint cool.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Very nice! You photoshop the wheels or change 'em?

Benni.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:53 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

They was like that for trax, when i seen him, so i think that answers your question LOL
Old 08-09-2009, 11:07 AM
MunkeyboyRS
Bananas!

Well good location, where is it, I could do with some pic somewhere like that.
Whats with the wheels? did you leave your car in the tunnel too long and some young tagger do them for you?
Old 08-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Graham88

Originally Posted by RSTurboSI
Nice photos, Just a shame that you drive like a cock around show areas. No offence like, just no need. if that Fezzy with the Different wheel colours is yours. then if not, whome ever it is, wants to learn that driving around a carpark full of stones, where there are a fair few cars about, and people around, aint cool.
I'm sorry? Not really sure where you are referring to, but the only time I drove on stones was when traffic was all sitting on the tarmac, where was I meant to go? You say it like I hammered it across the stones and did a phat handbrake, I was doing like 5mph...
Originally Posted by Benni
Very nice! You photoshop the wheels or change 'em?

Benni.
They are like that
Old 08-09-2009, 01:51 PM
_DAN_
Yoon

loving that tunnel.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cool pics yours looks quality...like your mates car too, never seen arrows on the new Fez
Old 08-09-2009, 02:09 PM
MunkeyboyRS
Bananas!

Alrite dude, didnt mean to offened your wheels, they are very kool.
Where is this tunnel?is it the one on Leake Street waterloo, Banksy had a exhibition in?
Old 08-09-2009, 02:17 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Graham88
I'm sorry? Not really sure where you are referring to, but the only time I drove on stones was when traffic was all sitting on the tarmac, where was I meant to go? You say it like I hammered it across the stones and did a phat handbrake, I was doing like 5mph...

They are like that

From when i seen you drive across the stones with your Mrs laughing in the car, it didnt look to me asif you was driving at 5mph, Fair enough you wasnt doing hand brakes or wheel spins, just driving around there for no reasson, other than to look a tit, as thats what most people said. ''Nice wheels, shame about the driver'' and just so you know, it was not just me who spotted you, hay do as you please, just something i spotted while i was at the show, and btw, there was no traffic, and hardly anyone around in the way of the road.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

From when i seen you drive across the stones with your Mrs laughing in the car, it didnt look to me asif you was driving at 5mph, Fair enough you wasnt doing hand brakes or wheel spins, just driving around there for no reasson, other than to look a tit, as thats what most people said. ''Nice wheels, shame about the driver'' and just so you know, it was not just me who spotted you, hay do as you please, just something i spotted while i was at the show, and btw, there was no traffic, and hardly anyone around in the way of the road.
You moan more than a whore

Car looks sweet mate, i like the bright wheels!
Old 08-09-2009, 02:28 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Ed_van_dijk
You moan more than a whore

Car looks sweet mate, i like the bright wheels!

Im aloud to, Clearly.

Just point out something i wish and felt was rather annoying, and also very very stupid. unless of course your driving out, or in, or to the track like i was, and you get them little Boys who drive around a car park, and get in your way while your trying'' to venture onto the track, getting past everyone, just find it rather rude. not that he was in my way or even near me when i left for the track, as i was currntly on foot.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Chill out mate, im sure you drive like a dick most the time, racing scoobys
Old 08-09-2009, 02:36 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

Chill out mate, im sure you drive like a dick most the time, racing scoobys
Ive got not to prove, haha, and yes, ive killed a subaru, and also a few others on the road, but that was in a safe manner. and i only annoyed him because he was seeing my rear end.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

so you like driving around on public roads, racing scoobys to annoy them? Mr traffic officer would see that as safe im sure

Anyway, im not one to moan!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:05 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

so you like driving around on public roads, racing scoobys to annoy them? Mr traffic officer would see that as safe im sure

Anyway, im not one to moan!
If you red my topic right, and understood what i said, then clearly you would know it wasnt me that annoyed him, that he drove onto my rear bumper trying to push me up the road, where i was cruiseing, at this time and matter, where i felt it was safe, not to brake the speedlimit, and the fact that i do not condend racing on public roads, i gave it a little poke, not braking the 70mph speedlimit, honsitly, but it was rather annoying when someone sits on your bumper, when they could hold back for 500yrds and then take over in a dual carage way.

so clearly, i wasnt doing something un safe, i had full controll of the car, i also didnt brake ant speedlimits so MR officer can try all he wants, and you can call me a plonker... You Moaning S L A G!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Pmsl, you talk so much crap, but ill let you off
Old 08-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Mr Shannon
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Good pics, bad wheels
Old 09-09-2009, 01:57 AM
Graham88

Originally Posted by MunkeyboyRS
Alrite dude, didnt mean to offened your wheels, they are very kool.
Where is this tunnel?is it the one on Leake Street waterloo, Banksy had a exhibition in?
That's the one mate
Hmmm. Think people were blind then to the row of traffic sitting on the tarmac? I was trying to go right over the bridge, everybody was going left to the exit. So I turned around as couldn't be arsed to wait. Not sure why the comments were necessary but whatever I'm not going to cut myself over some stupid comments.