Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

My Car History......

Search this Thread

Old 14-08-2009, 03:08 PM
P_is_for_Paul
Coldo loves seamen

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default My Car History......

Was just posting this on another forum, thought id share it with you guys too

Dont have pics of my first car, but it was a Caribic Blue corsa b 1.2 8v, didnt have it long then i bought this:

Corsa B Sxi, had it for a year. Loved the wee car. I put Konis and Speedlines on it. Brilliant wee car when i was 17

Sold it when i was 18 and bought my first RS Turbo. Killed me on insurance but it was magic, all my mates had 1.2 corsas, puntos etc & i had this:

Had the red RST 2 months and some crazy guy offered me a grand more than i paid for it, so off it went and i bought a better one with 28,000 miles on the clock!!

Car number 4: My 2nd RS Turbo

Then i sold that and bought car number 5, my favourite car ive had. My 210bhp Mini Cooper S. Still wish i didnt have to sell it but i was doing a lot of miles and at 20mpg, it wasnt too great!!

Then the 1.2 Corsa C Sxi + that i bought, hoping to get better fuel economy, quickly got bored of the speed But it was a cracking wee car! Car number 6:

Then i bought an Ibiza FR TDi, as it had best of both worlds, fuel economy & the power (had it Revo'd to 180bhp) Car number 7:

Maybe it was a it too tempting in the Ibiza as i was caught speeding at a fair bit over 100mph and banned for 12 months :x So had to sell it.

Now, im just about to sit my test soon as my ban is up, but i have purchased car number 8, my Corsa 1.4 SRi:

Gonna take it easy from now on, as its shit not being allowed to drive! It limits you from so much Now my 2 best mates are driving an 08 plate Audi S3, and a 09 plate Focus RS and ive got the slow car So, basically, dont speed guys!! Not worth the consequences :woops:

Last edited by P_is_for_Paul; 14-08-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 14-08-2009, 03:09 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

i just txt you bawheed.the grey one was a cracker.i should never have sold it to lee
Old 14-08-2009, 03:13 PM
P_is_for_Paul
Coldo loves seamen

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by stevenebm
i just txt you bawheed.the grey one was a cracker.i should never have sold it to lee
Am in Tenerife heed. My phones at home! What u txt me for?

Aye the grey one was tidy. Any idea where it is now? Id buy it back. Youve no seen ma new car yet. A went over it with ma G220 machine. Youll need to get a look so you will let me do the s1 after youve seen mine
Old 14-08-2009, 03:16 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

might need a standard rs turbo manifold.was to see if you had one.god knows where the grey one is.s1 has been down spec'd but its still decent.should be ready in a few weeks and you can detail it if this fooking weather gets better.its bouncing off the road just now