Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

photoshop and photoshoot discuss

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 02:45 AM
bachan123
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up photoshop and photoshoot discuss

hello buddy how are you dear i read your comment it's great i like it dear i learn alot of things from your comment i hope everyone likes your post dear thanx for this information.

Adobe Photoshop, or simply Photoshop, is a graphics editing program (also known as a DPP, Desktop Publishing Program) developed and published by Adobe Systems. It is the current and primary market leader for commercial bitmap and image manipulation software, and is the flagship product of Adobe Systems. It has been described as "an industry standard for graphics professionals" and was one of the early "killer applications" on the PC. Adobe's 2005 "Creative Suite" rebranding led to Adobe Photoshop 8's renaming to Adobe Photoshop CS. Thus, Adobe Photoshop CS4 is the 11th major release of Adobe Photoshop. The CS rebranding also resulted in Adobe offering numerous software packages containing multiple Adobe programs for a reduced price. Adobe Photoshop is included in most of Adobe's Creative Suite offerings.

A photo shoot is generally used in the fashion industry, whereby a model poses for a photographer at a studio where multiple photos are taken to find the best ones for the required brief. A model is not always a person however there are sometimes when a photo shoot of a food for a magazine is done showing characteristics for commercial use .

=========================
will smith

bluetooth motorcycle intercom-bluetooth motorcycle intercom
Old 12-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Red16
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bachan123
hello buddy how are you dear i read your comment it's great i like it dear i learn alot of things from your comment i hope everyone likes your post dear thanx for this information.

Adobe Photoshop, or simply Photoshop, is a graphics editing program (also known as a DPP, Desktop Publishing Program) developed and published by Adobe Systems. It is the current and primary market leader for commercial bitmap and image manipulation software, and is the flagship product of Adobe Systems. It has been described as "an industry standard for graphics professionals" and was one of the early "killer applications" on the PC. Adobe's 2005 "Creative Suite" rebranding led to Adobe Photoshop 8's renaming to Adobe Photoshop CS. Thus, Adobe Photoshop CS4 is the 11th major release of Adobe Photoshop. The CS rebranding also resulted in Adobe offering numerous software packages containing multiple Adobe programs for a reduced price. Adobe Photoshop is included in most of Adobe's Creative Suite offerings.

A photo shoot is generally used in the fashion industry, whereby a model poses for a photographer at a studio where multiple photos are taken to find the best ones for the required brief. A model is not always a person however there are sometimes when a photo shoot of a food for a magazine is done showing characteristics for commercial use .

will smith

bluetooth motorcycle intercom-bluetooth motorcycle intercom
Well done... looks like you have found out how to use google to search the internet, then amazingly have found the copy and paste function
Old 12-06-2009, 05:31 PM
jonnyrsturbo
is half man, half amazin'

wow that somr wicked info
Old 12-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Captain500rs
Advanced PassionFord User

Would this be about photoshop then ?

Last edited by Captain500rs; 12-06-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Perhaps its a crafty way of selling the bluetooth thingy in his post
Old 12-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by sciurus i
Perhaps its a crafty way of selling the bluetooth thingy in his post
Lol @ perhaps