Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

Room for a big one?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Coldplayer
Sony A200 Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Room for a big one?

Hi guys,

Long time lurker of this section but my brother (Danneth) finally talked me into signing up!

Well after a few months of messing around and going through the whole should I, shouldnt I phase today I took the plunge and finally bought myself a camera :O A proper camera aswell!!!

I was originally going to pickup a Nikon D40 but after many hours of looking around, reading reviews etc etc, I decided to spend the little extra cash and am now the proud owner of this....

Wooo!! I am so happy with it however am amazed at the sheer wealth of knowledge required to operate one of these things to a sufficent manner!!!!

I picked up a decent tripod, UV filter, memory card and bag with the beast so am all set to go!!!

I have been out tonight and took a few snaps, just messing with settings and getting the hang of things but ANY feedback would be grately appreciated, im going to be practically living on here until I am a pro and cant take criticism!

My photos from this evenings jaunt can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/coldie_...7611803262496/

Please go on easy on me :E You were all n00bs once!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and stealing loads of advice from you in the near future.

Regards,

Tom