Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

FITP 2006 - Few pictures - no cars :( Just Fun :)

Search this Thread

Old 15-05-2006, 06:52 PM
madkaturbo
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great day out, thanks to all you guys for having me at such short notice, money was sent this morning for trax after natalie kept pestering me to go. but after sunday defo wanna go now see you all there.
Old 15-05-2006, 07:44 PM
PAT@SUPREMES
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Greg : it was good 2 meet u aswell.youve taken some great pics

lou lou : i think your go kart needed a tune up lol

nikki : have a guess what pic is banned lol

punter has 2 get some more bubbles ready 4 the next show psml
Old 15-05-2006, 08:52 PM
BillyCabrio
10K+ Poster!!

Location: Dartford, Kent - Home of the two way one way system.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: FITP 2006 - Few pictures - no cars :( Just Fun :)

Originally Posted by Nikki

Cheesey flaps anyone

xxx

p.s what pic is missing then??
I can't belive you slapped you cheesey flaps inbetween those baps

And i think Paddy's lusting after......................

Paddy's got "Thunder in his heart"
Old 15-05-2006, 08:56 PM
frog
0-60 in 17 seconds (eek)

Default Re: FITP 2006 - Few pictures - no cars :( Just Fun :)

Paddy we MUST ensure Greg is not around with the camera next time
Nikki, don't worry, I do private sessions and there are loads of web sites where sharing those pictures is allowed, cos photobucket, well, it ain't the right one eh

I see Paul must be trying to get a glipse of your willy too
I think he was trying hard to look at your technique for his next night out with Jay and Punter

Cheesey flaps anyone
Now that was fooking funny, still laughing now

p.s what pic is missing then??
A pic of the cheesy flaps would be just fine right now
Old 15-05-2006, 09:00 PM
BillyCabrio
10K+ Poster!!

I was actually quite taken back that Nikki got Paddy's nuts in too

Well done huni

Theres a girl who like a gobstopper or two
Old 15-05-2006, 09:06 PM
frog
0-60 in 17 seconds (eek)

PMSL @ Paul
Old 15-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Sexy-RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wanted to go on the Karts then i see how fast they was going and decided i could run faster and thats saying something

so me and helen went on the kids ride instead but it went faster than expecting and i ended up on her lap neearly for the whole ride And the rollercoaster gave me a sore throat it scared me i screamed the whole way round
Old 15-05-2006, 09:34 PM
BillyCabrio
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Sexy-RS

so me and helen went on the kids ride instead but it went faster than expecting and i ended up on her lap nearly for the whole ride
Sonia & Naomi
Old 15-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Sexy-RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fook off We had someone in the carage behind us who was not quite all there and mooed all the way round throwing his hands in the air with his tounge out bless him i thought he was gonna puke on us
Old 15-05-2006, 10:33 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

cool pic's

i must talk more to you lot all i say is hi then run off
Old 16-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by BillyCabrio
FPMSL
Old 16-05-2006, 01:26 PM
frog
0-60 in 17 seconds (eek)

Old 16-05-2006, 01:29 PM
rsnissan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Who the fuck bring a stool with them just so they can irritate the fuck out of someone they don't know in comfort
Old 16-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Paddy
Legend

Originally Posted by rsnissan
Who the fuck bring a stool with them just so they can irritate the fuck out of someone they don't know in comfort
Me.
Old 16-05-2006, 03:26 PM
rsnissan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

my bad...............................

Other than Paddy!!

i mean who!?
Old 16-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Paddy
Legend

Originally Posted by rsnissan
my bad...............................

Other than Paddy!!

i mean who!?

During a conversation with Lou I think we actually invented a pair of trousers with a fold out chair sewn in!

Keep your eye out for the finished version in the Argos catalogue one day
Old 16-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Nikki
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by BillyCabrio

Well done huni

Theres a girl who like a gobstopper or two
suck em & see ay

cheeky fooker

xxx
Old 16-05-2006, 07:13 PM
boXXer
GASH!

PMSL at some of the piccies. Looks like you had a goodun. Will deffo be at the next one. That bloke thing is REALLY weird. WTF was he doing?
Old 16-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Sexy-RS
Fook off We had someone in the carage behind us who was not quite all there and mooed all the way round throwing his hands in the air with his tounge out bless him i thought he was gonna puke on us

I was crying laughing when he was doing that
Old 26-05-2006, 01:24 PM
tobyandjay
Virgin

The man sitting on the fold up stick talking to kaplaybunny is Mr K as you well know.

He's a passionford member who's owned more good
- looking fords than most of us.

Maybe you are just annoyed he wasnt showing on your stand this year.

For you information, the Ford RS teddy bear was a present for a girl (and fellow ford fan) who is now in a hospice, and not surprisingly she was delighted with it.

The meeting with kaplaybunny was arranged prior to the show and one of the reasons for the meet (after they have corresponded on forums for some months) was to see if she and her beautiful pink car could be suitable for a charity function at a hospice. (Not that its any of your business really)

You are right to notice that he is a bit 'crocked up' and walking with a stick this year and yet still he goes out of his way to help others.

Maybe he should have brought some terminally ill kids along so you could have had a good laugh at their plight.

Hope you are proud of yourselves

toby and j
Old 26-05-2006, 05:26 PM
frog
0-60 in 17 seconds (eek)

Toby and J,

Post edited and pictures removed
Old 26-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Sexy-RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Shame on the bird in the Pink KA for not informing us sooner rather than dissing him when she had arranged to meet him and new who he was Rather than letting us think he was just some random weirdo showed up as she had made out ......Stupid bint

Fair play to him
Old 26-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Brookesy
10K+ Poster!!

i agree with faye but this doesnt explain why he also came over to our stand and was lying on the floor and touching the bumper underneath and rubbing his hands under the arches and saying it is well mint.

It should be mint it was a new Mondeo ST with 126 mile on the clock
Old 27-05-2006, 07:18 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

So KA bunny whatever had arranged to meet him ? But left us thinking he was perving on her ?

Not very good on her part IMO
Old 27-05-2006, 11:25 AM
kaplaybunny
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

excuse me he said he may come say hi but so did many peeps so i have done nothing wrong sorry,he never told me anything about using perky for any cnacer stuff as if he had i would have said yes
Old 27-05-2006, 11:53 AM
madkaturbo
Virgin

nothing was ever mension about using perky the streetka to help any ill kids out, as i was sat in natalies car for most of that convosasion, natalie is the kindest person i know and wouldn't do or say anything to upset people on perpuose and as far as i know nothing has ever been said through forum, pm or text to her about helping these ill kid out. im sure she would have mensioned something like that to her own boyfriend don't you?????. now i have been informed by nat that kevin has pm her resently and has not spoke about any off this. so tobyand jay dunno who you are and i don't much care but maybe you should get facts right before firing you mouth off.
Old 27-05-2006, 02:08 PM
frog
0-60 in 17 seconds (eek)

Fair enough guys, good to hear every side of the story.

At the end of the day, we did make fun of the gentleman a little bit and maybe we shouldn't have.

I am not one to pour oil over any one's fire, so took the pictures and comments away as asked by PM. No hard feelings from me either way

Natalie and madkaturbo, don't let this spoil your relationship with other folks on PF, it's the nature of the internet that people say what they think on the spot and I have also wondered why nothing was mentionned by either of you two when TonyAndJay posted but didn't think worthwhile mentionning

Here's to the next time we meet
Old 30-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Paddy
Legend

I personally don't care who the bloke is or what he's done for charity and I take offence to pious people that try to justify things and cause guilt in others by making out they're the only ones in the world that ever do anything for other people.

Tobyandjay - if you didn't mention charity so many times I may have had some empathy and maybe even a pang of guilt on behalf of those taking the piss, but you're actually the one that made snap judgements about peoples characters.

How are we any worse? We poke fun out of each other and other people, it's what everyone does [you can go all Freudian and talk about it being a way to hide insecurites if you want] so get off your high horse and come and say hello next time We're all friendly people

Go easy on Kaplaybunny and madkaturbo, we were all here taking the piss and it's not easy to go against the tide, especially as things are often taken out of context on t'internet.

Personally, I hate everyone as I find it much easier than remembering who I have to be nice to.
Old 31-05-2006, 02:58 PM
tobyandjay
Virgin

Lucky for you man you have been taking the piss out of, has seen the funny side.

You are happily chatting away to him on other forum(s) since the FITP and yet dissing him on here.

Naughty girl.

Its not the first time you have been in trouble like this is it kaplaybunny.

See extract below from www.kaklub.co.uk:
---------------
It is with regret that the Kommittee has informed the member Kaplaybunny that her membership of the Ka Klub has been cancelled on the grounds of unacceptable conduct. The remaining 4 weeks of her membership will be refunded when she returns the membership card and Klub sticker.

This action has been caused by the unacceptable behaviour of this user. We received ongoing complaints and as a Kommittee raised concerns about her forum conduct, slanderous comments about Gemma and her crew, her homophobia, her continual arguing with the Kommittee over anything and everything, her blanket posting and taking threads off topic with no justification, and her vulgar attacks on members and rude responses to those who offered her help and advice.

Since December 28th we have spent a huge amount of Kommittee time (over 130 posts) to discuss and agree our approach to helping her to conduct herself within our Klub in a suitable way. We have been using PM's, emails and 'one 2 one' discussions to try and help her.

The member was asked privately to modify her behaviour, then warned privately on several occasions, then a publicly viewable stop was posted, followed by a double posting from Stunty the Klub Founder & Elected Chairman and myself on behalf of Klub Public Relations.

The member did not heed any communication and continued her unacceptable conduct in:

1. A ‘For Sale’ post where she wrote that she was being “forced out”.

2. By PM to a Kommittee member where she made a random accusation of “some of the sh*t others have” in reference to the as yet undecided Ka selection for Donny.

3. On MSN where she was offensive about others in the Klub to a Klub Member and then a Kommittee member. She ended this last MSN with words the effect of "f*** you".

The Kommittee regrets that one member decided through their own repeated actions to force a situation where her membership would be cancelled. She is only the second person, in the entire 5 year history of the Ka Klub, to have had their membership cancelled.

------------------
kaplaybunny you norty girl!
the original of the above can be found on
www.kaklub.co.uk> general ka area .>announcement member kaplaybunny
Old 31-05-2006, 03:02 PM
rsnissan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

should have kept the pulsar woman
Old 31-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Nikki
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I see this post as now getting a little out of hand and there seems to be a form of "picking on" towards one of the members on here. This is not acceptable and this is all going abit too far now!!

To Mr K, we was unaware of any charity work to which you was doing / carrying out, so good luck with that!
However to everyone else on here that may of made comments on the stoll or anything alike you cannot hold judgement on these people as no one knew you from adam, so if you did take any form of offence to any comments made I'm sure everyone is sorry for this!!

Toby & Jay you have now put your comments and thoughts across which I think is what your aim was for coming on here & joining this site.
If Natalie was banned or dismissed from any other club or forum for whatever it may have been, to be honest that is her business and also private for the club involved if it was previously discussed with her and it should be kept that way. You are now in fact doing exactly what you are saying Natalie was doing, as in slandering someone on a public forum, so please do practise what you preach!

You do have to remember in reality that this is a internet site and there will be a lot of "freedom of speech" and always will be, this you can never stop. If we was to moan at everyone on here for comments they may or may not make then the site would be shut down as it would take up far too much time, there are things you have to take with a pinch of salt to which you have stated above Mr K has. So as far as I can see from what you have written above no harm done.

I think now we should let this post continue with what it was originally posted up to be and that be the end of it please.

Thank you

p.s was a good show cracking pictures there Froggy
Old 01-06-2006, 10:01 AM
tobyandjay
Virgin

A HAPPY ENDING ANYWAY IT SEEMS

Mr K and kaplaybunny are still happily talking away on another forum since FITP ( as indeed they have been doing for the last year or more) so whilst suggesting she needed help/rescuing/weirdo alert was obviously not true, she did it for some unknown reason. PERHAPS IT WAS NOT KAPLAYBUNNYS FAULT AT ALL. AMNESIA PERHAPS.

The charity work job is to be done with a pink Jaguar and kaplaybunny was made aware of this on a public forum soon after FITP and seEmed to accept it in good grace....why she is now saying she knows nothing about it is anyones guess....maybe she thought she was being discreet .Or maybe she had a late night or two. LETS GIVE HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.

Frogs photos went from this forum to other forums and to other sites on the net with the allegations getting more lurid as they went along. One chap on being given the full facts has already said he would pay damages for his libellous remarks about Mr K rather than go to court, and it may not go that far BUT ITS NOT KAPLAYBUNNY'S FAULT SHE DIDNT TAKE THE PICTURES.
Mr k will be at Modified nationals this weekend (Clue no 1 he will be the man with the microphone) (Hint no 1: Never upset a man with a microphone)and will no doubt see if his reputation has been damaged beyond repair or not. it is bound to be the talk of the show so he will find out soon enough the extect of the problem.HOPEFULLY HE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE THE FUNNY SIDE AND WILL PROBABLY AGREE IT WAS NOT KAPLAYBUNNY'S fault. Lets hope so and it will be a happy ending. I know he is hoping his foot will have got better as quickly as Rooney so he can leave the walking stick/fold up stool behind this weekend!

According to a blog Ive seen this morning Mr K is doing a TV show soon with Vicki Butler Henderson possibly starting with his involvement with Mod Nationals this weekend, so if anyone sees him, mention this to him, apologise to him if you have libelled him and perhaps tell him ITS NOT KAPLAYBUNNYS FAULT AT ALL! THat way we can all have a happy ending.

THE TEDDY BEAR;
As some of you know, the RS TEAM FORD teddy bear has a new home at a hospice, has been called Henry by its young lady owner. She will newer grow up to get a Ford Man of her own, BUT she has called Henry her little Ford Man, he is getting lots of love and attention from staff and kids SO HE'S VERY HAPPY.

Hopefully: The End.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Nikki
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Glad all is looking like its sorted now

Good luck to everyone going to the Mod Nationals I hope you all have a wicked time,,,although I'm sure you will!!

Bless to the lil girl with her new bear, how cute is that I'm sure Henry is getting alot of loving

xxx
Old 01-06-2006, 04:15 PM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

jesus how did i miss this
Old 01-06-2006, 05:12 PM
boXXer
GASH!

Originally Posted by SassyRS
jesus how did i miss this
Old 02-06-2006, 02:04 PM
tobyandjay
Virgin

EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS TODAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL WITH US:

It seems a second person has today agreed to pay a substantial sum of money 'out of court' as a result of making libellous statements about the pics takien of mrK at FITP and which have spread like widefire around the net with the libellous statements getting worse as it has gone along!

Thats twopeople in two days who dont want media interest/embarressment
Well done frog.

-----------

For the information of anyone who knows MrK, the poor chap whose life you tried to wreck, yes, it seems he will be appearing at Modified Nationals this weekend.....commentating, judging and officiating.

.He still seems to be taking it all in good part and without malice, lets hope he still fells the same way after the Mod Nationals show when hes had a time to see the damage done

ps Henry the Ford RS teddy bear is fine and thanks you for your kind comments!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Nikki
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Is there a link for the charity please that Mr K does this charity work for

I'm lost why I you saying well done to Frog??

Thanks
xxx
Old 02-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Paddy
Legend

I'd like to know more about the "libellous" remarks made and why "substantial" sums of money have been paid to someone that TobyandJay keeps insisting took it all in good humour? They were so good humoured they accepted an out of court settlement.

That's not even to mention the fact that any action taken must have been done in record breaking time [IF IT'S ONLY DIRECTLY RELATED TO COMMENTS AS A RESULT OF THESE PHOTOS] as this thread was only started 2 weeks ago, with a Bank Holiday in between!

Some solicitor he's got, think you need to post his details up for us all to use
Old 02-06-2006, 05:28 PM
tobyandjay
Virgin

start/

Well done frog for taking the photos off this site as soon as he realised the deep sh@t he could be in and the aggravation it could cause.

Just a shame he didnt use his brain before he used his camera.

/end
Old 03-06-2006, 01:21 PM
tobyandjay
Virgin

What nowt new here today?

What a pity, and we are going abroad anyway for a while...........maybe we'll see frog too, and mrs frog, at the airport...doing a moonlight flit to outer mongolia or somewhere.

"Will he have his camera with him" asks Henry the RS Ford teddy bear

No I think Mrs Frog might have smashed it up into little pieces and made him eat it.

--------------
Henry the bear by the way has discovered how to hide in the laundry basket, how to break into the rest room lockers where the funny fags are kept (allegedly), he can pick the lock of the pill cupboard even better than some of the cleaners (allegedly) and last night we reckon when it was dark he ate the last turkish delight when no-one was looking......he's having his first taste of english strawberries tonight. Humble pie? No We'll let you eat that later this year when the brown stuff hits the fan properly.Patience now children...patience.......revenge is a dish best served cold.

Maybe we will come to see ya next year at fitp 07 as was suggested earlier, you seem to be such nice people....caring considerate etc etc etc.

Goodbye from tobyandjay and henry.........and good luck to you all.all