PassionFord Swap Shop. Post all your swaps in here. Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

3dr cosworth needs finishing

Search this Thread

Old 15-07-2009, 10:24 AM
rs tingle
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3dr cosworth needs finishing

just testing the water really see what i might get offerd here is my 3dr cosworth i have had it off the road doing the engine bay the hole engine bay has been striped bk it needs some corrosion repairs i was gettin a mk1 shell to take the panels off to replace on mine i just havent got the time and money and with the weather i cant really do note as i only have a drive this is not gonna be a easy thing for me to do but i jus need a nice car to drive now id like another saph nearly everything is there just needs putting bk as iv been painting bits and bobs ya may need some parts as i was gonna renew them it will come with a std alloy which is in the boot but i have a set of 17s to go on brand new just need tyres so it will come with steels i would put pics up but photo bucket at the min is down there are photos in the resto section and in my photo albums
Old 15-07-2009, 12:18 PM
andyuk
PassionFord Regular

Default car

Originally Posted by rs tingle
just testing the water really see what i might get offerd here is my 3dr cosworth i have had it off the road doing the engine bay the hole engine bay has been striped bk it needs some corrosion repairs i was gettin a mk1 shell to take the panels off to replace on mine i just havent got the time and money and with the weather i cant really do note as i only have a drive this is not gonna be a easy thing for me to do but i jus need a nice car to drive now id like another saph nearly everything is there just needs putting bk as iv been painting bits and bobs ya may need some parts as i was gonna renew them it will come with a std alloy which is in the boot but i have a set of 17s to go on brand new just need tyres so it will come with steels i would put pics up but photo bucket at the min is down there are photos in the resto section and in my photo albums
is this the one your mate sold you in redditch , pm me on a price you want mate,
Old 21-07-2009, 07:50 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

hello again mate

could be interested; want another project

what sort of money you looking for?

pics & location would be nice too
Old 22-07-2009, 04:46 PM
rs tingle

what sort of project lol im in birmingham lol sorry will get oics soon as sorry

last few pics are the befoe pics only the front end has been touched the rest af car is still in tack and the same

i now its askin alot but i wont take less than 5k as the car is now

Last edited by rs tingle; 22-07-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 30-07-2009, 03:11 PM
rs tingle

car may be bein broke gonna see what interest i get the engine i need to go really if that goes i will brk as my next door neighbours are moanin an wanting to complain to the council and its my mums hous i cant get me mum kicked out so needs much but only if the engine goes really

Last edited by rs tingle; 30-07-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:48 PM
seazer
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Originally Posted by rs tingle
car may be bein broke gonna see what interest i get the engine i need to go really if that goes i will brk as my next door neighbours are moanin an wanting to complain to the council and its my mums hous i cant get me mum kicked out so needs much but only if the engine goes really

how much you looking for the engine?