PassionFord FAQs This is a collection of frequently asked questions... "How do I become Gold?" "How do I post pictures?"

Why close my other topic

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 08:40 PM
B16JUS
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why close my other topic

is this a dictatorship ?? yet another thread locked its asif your not interested in what anyone says ?

no i am not desperate for £10 the point is i am NOT a trader ? ive offered to prove in any way you want but have not been told what you want ?

so guilty full stop with no chance to prove otherwise ?

so no i havnt broken an rules as i am NOT a trader, if i buy 5 pairs of trainers and decide i no longer like 3 of them and sell them new am i a trader ?

the £10 is a point as i HAVNT broken any rules and i am NOT a trader do you want a pay slip to prove i work in a bank ???

you tell me what you want and i will supply it as i have nothing to hide as i havnt done anything wrong apart from sell brand new tools which i do not want that doesnt make me a trader.

if in your eyes it does then as i have said fine refund me and all is done then ??
Old 02-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Mark 3D

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just because you work in a bank doesnt mean you cant be trading tools on the side!!

And this is what you have deemed to be doing!!

You keep asking for a refund!! as i told you speak to Admin.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:43 PM
B16JUS

also i thought policy and problems was the correct part for sorting these problems out i just dont understand why things cant be discussed rather than just locked ? that doesnt solve anything
Old 02-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Mark 3D

There isnt anything to sort out?

You have been classed as a trader, this decision was made in the mods room and both mods and Admin agreed.

The only other question is about a refund of your £10 GM fee of which i have told you to contact Admin.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:54 PM
B16JUS

I have contacted admin and stu as requested but no further reply.

i was classed as a tool trader as admins pm said i can no longer sell tools ? ok as you say he didnt explain well im not arguing that im just interested in the £10 as i am NOT a trader and HAVNT therefore broke any rules.

im not worried about the 10 its the point and i would be happy for passionford to donate this to charity for me and show me this has been done.

its crazy as passionford are too happy to receive the 10 but not discuss anything as once sided guilty guilty guilty ?

as a mod please liase with admin and stu and arrange for the £10 to either be refunded to me or donated to charity and show me this has been done.

please leave this thread open so we can sort this out.

cheers
Old 02-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Mark 3D

Admin is aware of this thread and I assume if they wish to refund your £10 fee they will contact you in due course.

Thankyou.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

trading is classed as buying things with the sole reason to sell for a profit...
when you have been found to be trading the ability to sell stuff on here becomes harder as you will always be looked at in that way ..
probably not a fair system in some respects but why should the paying traders have to put up with people who have no overheads etc and in some cases shirk any responsibility ..

you stated the car belonged to someone else ..
Originally Posted by B16JUS
Yes my brother has owned it for 7 years and finally decided to get something newer lol
then when it was removed it turned out to be yours ... so why not say that in the first place in the advert .. sorry mate but im in no way trying to pick holes but given the evidence the moderating team have to work with can you blame us for the end result ?
Old 03-07-2010, 05:32 AM
B16JUS

I totally agree but questions should be asked before presumed ??

ive been totally honest the car has been owned by my brother for 7 years now mine taken in px against her mini not looking for a profit just the 1500 i gave him for it, i listed it as the pm from admin said clearly im not allowed to sell tools anymore ? so what have i done wrong there ?

as for the selling of tools as i have said many a time i work in the city for a investment bank i collect snap on and mac tools as a hobby some people collect cars some stamps i collect tools and again ive even offered to show receipts from my dealer to show no profit or a loss is being made so thats a poor trader in my eyes but it seems whenever i offer to to show things to back my story up no one is interested ?

anyway thats not the argument now as it seems hard to give any reason over, just looking out of point for the refund of the £10 or having it donated to charity and shown to me that has been done.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:00 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Eagle
trading is classed as buying things with the sole reason to sell for a profit...
when you have been found to be trading the ability to sell stuff on here becomes harder as you will always be looked at in that way ..
probably not a fair system in some respects but why should the paying traders have to put up with people who have no overheads etc and in some cases shirk any responsibility ..
Pete,

Sorry for jumping in here but I just need you to clarify something...

I am an ex official trader but still sell the odd item here as a gold member that isnt related to my old business.
I.E. I traded ECU monitors but sold my car, mobile phones etc...
Now, I never had any issue with the admin in the past when selling these non related items.
It seems this chap wants to sell a car and not tools which have no relation to each other but is getting his arse kicked !

Is this purely because you "suspect" the car isnt his or is it the case that the rules can be applied that any trader (official/ex or not) cannot sell anything ??

Probably me just being thick but would like to know the official stance on this as I have a fair few items to off load very soon all of which are not related to my old business and I dont want to give you an excuse to kick my arse..lol

Thanks in advance

Last edited by ECU Monitor Enthusiast; 08-07-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Mark 3D

Simon - I think this applies more to if you have been found to be, or its decided that you have been, trading on here while only having a Gold Membership and have therefore been deemed to have broken the rules.

As you paid your trade fees and have not tried to sell anything related to your "trade" whilst being a Gold Member thus breaking no rules then i dont see there being a problem.

I think that makes sense..........?

Last edited by Mark 3D; 09-07-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:15 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Mark, thanks for the reply.. makes perfect sense to me
Old 09-07-2010, 09:12 AM
Mark 3D

Originally Posted by Flux Capacitor.
Mark, thanks for the reply.. makes perfect sense to me
Old 13-07-2010, 08:19 AM
B16JUS

BTTT,

Still awaiting a reply re being refunded or the money donated to charity.

FYI, nothing has been proved only presumed as i said many many many times before i am not a trader i work in a bank please ask for whatever information you require to prove this.

Technically i have paid for a service which i am not receiving which if we are getting into contract law you would stand no chance on presuming etc

Looking forward to my refund or proof it has been donated to charity
Old 13-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by B16JUS
BTTT,

Technically i have paid for a service which i am not receiving which if we are getting into contract law you would stand no chance on presuming etc

Looking forward to my refund or proof it has been donated to charity
So are you now taking PF to the courts over £10 , someone had better point out that life has rather more priorities than bickering on an internet Forum.
the people that make them, inforce them, take that on board & life on this Forum is far easier.