PassionFord FAQs This is a collection of frequently asked questions... "How do I become Gold?" "How do I post pictures?"

RE:This site is no longer for enthusiasts....Ridiculous moderating

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 02:06 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE:This site is no longer for enthusiasts....Ridiculous moderating

As the original thread has been locked, and swept under the carpet to a gold member only room as usual, as predicted ...... :
https://passionford.com/forum/passio...oderating.html

With Response to MarkyD3'S final comment as the executing Mod:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
: angry:

Which dickhead small man syndrome been-bullied-at school Mod removed Altratz's post about sapphire doors and gave him an infraction?

The bloke has had his pride and joy broken into, stolen and luckily left down the road as the low life cunts couldn't start it ...

All he did was put a post up asking if anyone knew the whereabouts of a new Sapphire passenger door, and if a P100 pickup door would fit, as if he can't get a door the insurance will likely write off a mint well modded 4x4 saff worth 9-10k

I Salute you Mods, you really are cock-ends at times ..... At least just move the post and explain what he did wrong, instead of alienating another member who just needs some help......

Join the PCSO's if you feel you need a bit of power, at least you will get paid to be a cock....

Awaiting my infraction/ban/etc etc from a retard with a pathetic justification of your actions

And no doubt you will delete this or brush it under the carpet to policies and problems

Markyd3's words...

Firstly what exactly has it got to do with you!!???

secondly it was definately a wanted advert as it stated "if anyone knows of where or who has a genuine ford sapphire front passenger door (new) can they please either email me at *****tes1@me.com or call me on 07921156***"

I removed the wanted post as in fairness to all members you need to be a goldmember to advertise.

I sympathise that the members car had an attempted break in but i dont see what difference that should make.

Over the past few months I personally have removed so many non gold member adverts and not given infractions and the same people have done it again so now i just infract because it seems to be the only way to stop people.

Sorry if that annoys people but im a firm believer in that the same rules should apply for everyone.

.................................................. .................................................. .

Firstly, It has a lot to do with me, as Altratz is my best mate on this planet.

Secondly, this is a FORD enthusiasts site for FORD enthusisasts...... As mentioned in my first post, his car has been broken into and stolen, and very very fortunatly recovered with minimal damage bar the N/S/F door, and the steering colum/lock being broken.

As the insurance will ONLY replace the door with a brand new item, my mate, Altratz asked on PASSIONFORD.COM about where he could find a new door,and if a P100 door would be suitable to fit, to save his 10k saff/pride and joy being written off for the sake of a door and some lowlife cunt thinking he deserves my mates car more than him, after he works long and dangerous hours as a firefighter to afford.

Now I would have thought that asking for INFORMATION about where to get a door to solve his problems, in a pretty tight timescale, on the biggest FORD forum would be acceptable.

But due to some jumped up little hitler, this is not allowed, and the ford community and an individual will suffer as the result of an AWFUL, MISJUDGED, ILL PLANNED bit of "Moderation"...

This forum only exists because of it's member base, it is the reason the mods are here only to prevent spam/ threads getting out of control IMHO.... Yes I did refer to the moderation of my mates post as dickhead, and I stand by that comment, unless the mod in question can see the error of his ways, and apply common sense and apologise . Otherwise, as stated, I will stand by my comment and take the infraction/ban etc etc as deemed appropriate.

If the mod in question cannot see the total lack of common sense he has applied, and apologise to the member concerned, and see the damage he is doing to the ford community, I really do question the point of this forum if members are not allowed to help each other out and save peoples cars from being written off for the sake of a door.

The way you are moderating, ANY thread asking where is best/cheapest to buy ANYTHING should be deleted, as thats the rules!

No doubt this will be in the policys and problems room before the morning, i just hope that the kick people get out of having a tiny bit of internet power feels good

Last edited by RWD_cossie_wil; 01-07-2010 at 02:26 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:34 AM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't hold back Will

Mind I totally agree!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:37 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Sorry but the Ego of a few "mods" is totally ruining the site IMHO, the whole point of sites like this is to help each other out and keep inceasingly rare and expensive old (and new) Fords on the road...

As said, I will bet you good money the mod in question won't admit he is wrong, or could have handled the situation in a far far better way, and just throw me an infraction or ban instead!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:39 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

P.S. Well done Jay for taking a sensible approach on the first thread......

Who locked it?
Old 01-07-2010, 04:18 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

I hope he can find a door. Why cant people leave other peoples things alone.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i moved this and the last one to the policys room ..
not to hide it from anyone .. but thats the place it should be in .. and no i didnt lock it. ...

i understand your frustrations and understand why you posted what you did ..
Old 01-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Mark 3D

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You seem to be missing the point that your best mate in the world posted a wanted advert without being a gold member.

I do not feel the need to discuss this with you anymore as its nothing to do with you just because its your mate does not give you the right to insult myself and this site.

If your mate user Altratz feels my actions were unfair all he needs to do is PM me to discuss it as is any members right to do who i have given an infraction to or who disagree with the way i have modded something.

I am locking this thread as i have done the other one as we are instructed to do so once a question has been answered.

Your over the top outbursts just serve to make the matter worse.

And get your facts right...noone has swept anything under the carpet, this room can be accessed by all members so all the mod has done who moved this is put it in the correct section where you should have posted it in the first place.

Lastly to your point about you getting an infraction/ban for these posts yes, you will be if you carry on with the insults, I moderate to the best of my ability and not everyone is going to agree with how I moderate, and yes i sometimes make mistakes... but if someone then calmly and sensibly explains where they feel ive gone wrong we can discuss it... hurling insults and nastiness like you have does not help in the slightest.

Last edited by Mark 3D; 01-07-2010 at 07:45 AM.