PassionFord FAQs This is a collection of frequently asked questions... "How do I become Gold?" "How do I post pictures?"

WTF

Search this Thread

Old 29-04-2010, 03:45 PM
WENNY
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTF

Why has my forsale thread been removed now
Old 29-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I would quess Wenny because you havent paid the traders fees ?
Old 29-04-2010, 03:50 PM
WENNY

i wouldnt be that arsed paul if i traded on here, so what if i sell it to greeny an he puts it forsale
Old 29-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by WENNY
i wouldnt be that arsed paul if i traded on here, so what if i sell it to greeny an he puts it forsale
I think its more that you are a trader mate and as your are then you cant sell anything on here without paying the traders fees ( thats how i read it from the rules ) I could be wrong tho
Old 29-04-2010, 03:58 PM
WENNY

ye i know what your saying paul but cossies and associated bits are my hobby, i break cars and put them on ebay mostly non fords and never try and advertise or sell then on here, like i say its my hobby you know that and its more of helping people out finding things like this than me making a daft couple of quid

can greeny sell it on here then, i might of just sold him itn
Old 29-04-2010, 06:11 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

as in the other thread mate, if you are a known "trader" then anything you put up for sale gets looked at as being sold by a "trader" ratehr than a "goldmember"

the rules tend to be a little too flexable in some cases and a little too rigidly enforced in others, i think you need to ask a mod before you put the post up and see if they will ok the sale, otherwise they get binned

at least that way you can put at the top and bottom "i've been told it's ok to put this up by xyz so don't bin it" or words to that efect

lot of hassle yes, but i think it's the easiest way in the long run
Old 29-04-2010, 09:15 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Annoying isn't it?if your really bored then read all the hassle I've been having with all this although at last eagle is trying to get it sorted.It feels on here lately that if your associated in ANY way to the motortrade then therefore you must be selling parts for personal gain,therefore you must pay trade rates.it's only a suggestion but maybe there should be some middleground in all this trade stuff?Perhaps an option to pay a slightly higher membership fee or even a payg basis if your only occassionally using pf to advertise bits you may have aquired for various reasons.Obviously if you run a ford related business full time then you should pay trade rates or if your a trader selling five cars a week on here then again,you should pay but I think there could be a good gap here for pf to make a bit of cash from part time motortrade people,after all,it's a community here,why not help each other out?I get offered cars on a regular basis,I bet far cheaper than most people are paying for them,
which I would be happy to put on here for say Ł5 per advert,but at Ł50 a month I'd have to sell ten a month to make it worth my while,I bet pf would make shed loads more this way!again,it's only a suggestion but I think it may make sense,it would be easier to police as well as you'd have to pay the fee by say paypal before you advert would be processed.just a thought!!
Old 29-04-2010, 09:27 PM
WENNY

ye ive sold the shell now anyhow, i dont want to trade on here, its more of a way to help people get the parts they want for me i thought thats what the site was about, ill just stick to ebay eh, cheers again mods