Other Marques Use this section for any non Ford marques.

woops...

Search this Thread

Old 21-10-2006, 12:56 PM
SoimaFreak
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default woops...

I feel a bit of a tit

I rear ended someone at sub 10mph and scratched their bumper.

However, my little Ka came off with a Little more damage. managed to crack 2 sections of bumper, my lights buckled my cross member and bonnet. Because of the Mods i had i'm looking at over £2000's worth of damage to my ka, and about £50 to his :/

I guess that's justice, the only good thing is all those stone chips will finally be taken out of the bonnet
Old 10-12-2006, 12:14 AM
phil_focus
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

dont feel too bad bout it, part forkm the cost involved.

i rear ended a merc in my mum's focus a while back at a junction. thought he had gone so released brake as i wos slowin down, wos doin sub 5mph, looked back forward an shit there he still wos. just a slight little bump. lol.

few scratches on my bumper an same on his amd aparently his boot wos bein difficult to close but wen it wos in for a service a slight ajustment sorted it.

kept it a secret from my mum until she picked up the fone. at leastshe wos ok with it. lol. funnily enough my dad got hit (50 mph side impact) at the other end of that road a few days later. spooky
Old 10-12-2006, 08:53 PM
SoimaFreak
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

wow sound slike a dodgy road, I've managed to fix mine now, was written off, spent a day at a mates banging and hitting it and put a new bonnet on. so it cost about £90 to repair the damage

but luckily insurance said it was a write off so... I got a little more and it's back on the road insured as normal if only they'd looked at it properly
Old 10-12-2006, 10:15 PM
phil_focus
PassionFord Post Troll

well done woop woop

insurance companies are stupid. even a little nock that may only cost a few hundred quid to repair in a garage could write the car off because the car is worth not a lot yet is still in tip top condition.

oh, anyone with SAGA be warned. they have sh1te repairers!!!

i know this as my dad is insured with them. the clio that hit him caused 4 grand of damage and it went to the repairerstwice and still wos complete rubish so hen went to another one. so thats 8 grand wasted but not our fault so no worries!!!
Old 13-12-2006, 02:08 PM
pwhitelock

Funny you should mention crashing, i reversed off my driveway last night to let my mate out and reversed into a saxo parked opposite our drive! Stupid bloody saxo VTR
My fault still Not a scratch on the cougar but the little saxo's rear quarter panel is well pushed in DOH!
Old 14-12-2006, 12:16 AM
phil_focus
PassionFord Post Troll

bloody saxos. dont know how people can stand them. pedals are fookin stupid!!!! way toooo close together!!!

anyway, sorry to here bout that. hope all goes well with gettin it sorted!