Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Versaclimber, Virtually brand new

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 09:20 PM
SWITCHBLADE
Passionate about fords

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Versaclimber, Virtually brand new

Hi, ive got a virtually new Versaclimber home edition im seriously considering seling as my partner has lost her job so selling off things that dont get used enough to warrant keeping them if it means the potential of losing my house is reduced.

If you don't know what these are then these are probably THE best piece of fitness/cardio gym equipment money can buy, the workout these things give you is like nothing else and is a genuine full body workout, as used by many MMA fighters, Martial artists, fire fighters and even in NASA training program etc.......even Freddie Roach uses one and no doubt alot of professional boxers.

This has literally been used 5 times, its in perfect condition, i look after my stuff. The treadmill we have gets used far more so theres little point in keeping them both. These sell currently for £1554 inc vat and the equipment mat is another £70 on top then theres the delivery. Its surprisingly compact with a small footprint, ive currently got it set up in the spare room, approx 36 inches by 44 inches floorspace is all it takes up and it sits a few inches from the ceiling.

Im located in hampshire and can deliver it direct to anyone interested within reason.

Im after £1000 all in which is a massive saving of over £600. It's priced to sell and im taking a massive hit on what i paid for it, especially as it's literally as good as new.

Very serious and geniune reason for sale as outlined above, if anybody comes across this thread and knows someone who is into their fitness then please please point them in this direction.

I know photos always help with the sale of items and ill get some up asap, for now heres a few links:

http://www.versaclimber.co.uk/versaclimber-home.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdd5Ll1SN5c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_CpF...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIwc2...eature=related

Thanks alot for your time

Dave.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:09 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

looks shit hot!! Bit out of my price range though (not saying it isnt worth it, seems a good price), GLWTS
Old 11-03-2011, 10:18 PM
SWITCHBLADE
Passionate about fords

It is mate, made me sweat like a pig on a spit roast. Ill admit, its currently beyond my fitness level anyway, when i come off it im dizzy as f**k but my fitness is comparable to a koala at the min lol.

Dave.
Old 13-03-2011, 07:54 PM
SWITCHBLADE
Passionate about fords

Would consider part cash, part trade.

WHY ?

Dave.
Old 30-03-2011, 06:08 PM
SWITCHBLADE
Passionate about fords

Can a mod please remove this for sale thread through lack of interest, thanks.