General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

How do you feel about this ? UPDATE Warning on Pic on Page 2

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006 | 07:15 PM
Katie

Pretty much the lowest thing you can do.
If a dog so much as bites a human the dog runs the risk of being destroyed. I think by the same token this man should be destroyed...publically....
Old 03-02-2006 | 07:15 PM
ECOS95
Advanced PassionFord User

Everyone looses someone they care about, doesn't give them the right to do something like this. The only thing this guy will understand is to have the same thing done to him as he has done to that poor dog. I agree with Chip people like this don't deserve to walk this earth. What good are they ???
Old 03-02-2006 | 07:53 PM
Kop2381
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Fucking prick hes a coward hes one of those who wont fight you toe to toe in the street soft bastard who wants to be hard but knows deep down hes a heartless pussy
Old 03-02-2006 | 08:03 PM
morto
PassionFord Post Troll

if anybody touched my cat or dog i would do the same to them
absolutly discusting..

joshcat.. was saved by my wife as a kitten found hiding in tesco,s warehouse

andy
Old 03-02-2006 | 08:09 PM
D19 STE
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by morto
if anybody touched my cat or dog i would do the same to them
absolutly discusting..
joshcat.. was saved by my wife as a kitten found hiding in tesco,s warehouse

andy
Old 03-02-2006 | 09:36 PM
ozcos
Regular Contributor

Here in Oz we just had on the news something far more disturbing. In one of the major cities a disabled male Taxi driver was beaten to death by two 14 yr old GIRLS, He actually was scared for his safety and ran from his cab. They chased him down and beat him to death.

This seems to be spreading all over the so called civilised world this is in excusable violence.
To me the kicking to death of a puppy is only one step down from this act.

Do we want people this disturbed in our societies? No

They should be put down in a humain way but not sent to prison, prison is in fact better than how some of this scum have been raised.

We won't suffer violent dumb animals so why intellegent humans

Bring back the death penalty quitly and in a humane way, but bring it back
Old 03-02-2006 | 09:42 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Originally Posted by chip-3door
Originally Posted by BlueSmoke
Nah he should feel pain all the way so he understands how that little dog felt at the end. I'm absolutely filled with rage and upset at reading this.
What benefit to society do you think torturing someone can possibly have?

Do you think that the people watching and shouting encouragement and throwing fruit or whatever become better or worse people as a result of participation in such an act, or do you think that they are doing exactly what he did "i will teach that puppy a lesson for biting and shitting all over the place" followed by "i will teach that kid a lesson for hurting that puppy" what lesson do you think someone can learn if they are just about to die and never get a chance to learn from it?
OK so beat him to within an inch of his life and then chuck him in the clink. My point is that only when he's in that situation will he truly understand what he did. I didn't suggest what I did to be of any benefit to society whatsoever tbh.
Old 03-02-2006 | 09:43 PM
Escy

i sometimes wonder if he had kicked a little kid to death if half of you would be as upset and angry about it as you are?

it seems to me people are more worried about animals than they should be. a prime example is all that whale saving bullshit. waste of tax payers money.

kicking a dog to death is really wrong and i think jail is deserved.
Old 03-02-2006 | 09:48 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

I would be just as if not more bothered. My problem is with the beating to death of a defenseless creature, be it hum or otherwise.
Old 03-02-2006 | 09:55 PM
Mike C
The Special One

Originally Posted by D19 STE
Originally Posted by slowpoke
he should also be kicked to death
My feelings as well
ditto, sad cnuts
Old 03-02-2006 | 09:55 PM
Escy

people get beaten to death all the time, why isn't there posts like this all the time. it goes un-noticed, once a little puppy wuppy with some big eyes and a button nose gets kicked people act like the worlds going to end.

i know people that show more love and effection for their dog than their own kids. thats wrong IMO.
Old 03-02-2006 | 10:13 PM
Gregs
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Thrush
How do I feel about this? If you want a true and honest answer, I'm not ashamed to admit it makes me want to cry

I ABHOR cruelty to animals in same way I do I abhor child abuse - in both situations the victim is powerless to defend and in many cases (with children I mean) unable to tell anyone or stop what is happening.

I would have qualms what-so-ever about taking an iron bar to this lads head till he lies bleeding and crying in the bushes, and then continue to kick him untill he dies - and I am not a voilent person.

I think the lad is scum, pure and simple, and class him in the same league as child abusers and rapists.

And anyone who harks on about his "deranged mental state" - bollocks. Who's to say he isn't using that as an excuse to do whatever the fuck he wants to do? My friends dad was killed also, but he doesn't go around kicking the life out of innocent, defencless animals does he? No... This kid is just typical product of the shit, reckless and irresponsible society we live in and something needs to change....

And his sentence? 160days in a young offenders? Great, he'll be out in 2 months. And banned from owning a dog for life? Well you don't need to own a dog to kick the shit out of do you? I don't own a footbal but I can still kick one when I walk past one can't I?
100% agree love my staff soo much, its like having a child that never grows up.
Old 03-02-2006 | 10:34 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Gunn and another man were seen by a five-year-old boy coming out of a house at Cleator Moor with the puppy under one of their jackets. The young witness then saw Gunn start kicking the puppy before throwing it into nearby bushes. since when has anyone under the age of 16
is allowed to be a witness

4 year ago i had a punch in the face for no reason after a door man
come up to me ans started mouthing of it was seen by a 15 year old witness but yet he was to young to be a witness

im taking the law in my hands on that all good things come to those
who wait.

anyway i dont agree on things like this i would kick him to death if
it was my dog
Old 04-02-2006 | 01:36 PM
D19 STE
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Escy
people get beaten to death all the time, why isn't there posts like this all the time. it goes un-noticed, once a little puppy wuppy with some big eyes and a button nose gets kicked people act like the worlds going to end.

i know people that show more love and effection for their dog than their own kids. thats wrong IMO.
Hi mate, my point wasnt just for the puppy but the way animals, in this case a dog are treated terrible yet the sentence by the judge in alot of cases are mild if any thats why I also posted up some links as some of the idiots are never found

I know some people say its only a dog (not aim at yourself btw) but to alot of us it is our family (even baby) and to see scum like this do something as bad as he did I wanted as many peolple as possible to see this scums name and what he did

When a person gets kicked to death I agree with you it never gets posted unless its maybe a member or someone decided to talk about it maybe this could be because the police do a murder enquiry to find out what scum has done that

When a dog come's into the rescue (in this case staffies) alot can be in very bad condition, some bearly living yet their can be no justice for these dogs

Ste.
Old 04-02-2006 | 04:44 PM
lmans123

i hate all forms of animal cruelty and reading this is very upsetting.i would happily beat the f@ck out of him and anyone else that does it.get him close to death and set an evil dog to finish the job.these people are pure oxygen thieves.
Old 04-02-2006 | 06:18 PM
Yamaha
Part of the Furniture

This really upsets me Death is, in my opinion, the only just punishment
Old 05-02-2006 | 09:13 PM
D19 STE
PassionFord Post Troll

This was the latest the dog that had battery acid poured over him

Front shot

Back shot

He is currently being fostered at the moment.
Old 05-02-2006 | 09:25 PM
Anonymous
Banned

thats fucking wrong
Old 05-02-2006 | 09:29 PM
Staffi
20K+ Super Poster.

I would kill the c***s that did that
Old 05-02-2006 | 10:26 PM
hugh janass

This sort of thing is the worst thing ever,how the hell do they get away with it, igree with everybody else they should be f**king hung,if they did that to my cat or dog i would kill them!!!
Old 05-02-2006 | 10:33 PM
boXXer
GASH!

It makes me so upset to read things like this. And i feel so sorry for the dog that had battery acid poured over him. Thats just soo horrible. I dont know how anyone could do that.
Old 05-02-2006 | 10:37 PM
DiscoStu
PassionFord Regular

That is really sick, an he looks like a proper cute lil bugger aswell.

Any1 who does that deserves to learn a bit of respect.... the hard way
Old 05-02-2006 | 10:40 PM
mathewwebber
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by slowpoke
he should also be kicked to death
yeah 100% behind that, let him suffer like the poor defenseless puppy
Old 05-02-2006 | 10:45 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Why do people do things like this to helpless animals?
Old 05-02-2006 | 10:54 PM
mmanse

why is it these days the punishment never fits the crime
Old 05-02-2006 | 11:19 PM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ive got 3 of them and rescued another off a heroin addict who was selling him for drug money.they are the most loving dogs and i have an 18 month old girl who plays with them all-no problem

put me in a room with the little scumbag for an hour,he wouldnt,no couldnt do it again !!!

too many people out there getting these dogs just to look hard
but when they come out of favour things like this happen -its a crying shame
Old 06-02-2006 | 07:48 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Old 06-02-2006 | 07:55 AM
D19 STE
PassionFord Post Troll

Thanks for your replys, its just sad how anyone can do this to an animal
Old 06-02-2006 | 08:50 AM
mick

we had someone try to steal our staff cross whilst we were over the fields where we use to live , two blokes try to pick her up not seeing her 2 running mates just behind her as she yelps the first bloke gets 40 kg of gsd in his face as the wifes dog flys at him , the second bloke now decides that discretion is the better part of valour and decides to leg it.....tbh he does well but wolf is faster, much faster takes his arm and pins him the guy phisically shits himself....

now before i get the "where were you " bits we were on the phone to the plod and as we were at heathrow they turned up in record time and did the honours. we were both awarded community action certificates and the dogs got little medals from the rspca. it turns out that these two "scumbags " were responsible for at least 10 other snatches , the dogs were used to fight. at their trial the pics were terrible and they were given 8 and7 years for various offences.

ps no dogs were hurt in this.....
Old 06-02-2006 | 09:02 AM
cabrio zo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

From: Sudbury Suffolk, Drives: Octavia VRS & XR2i 1800 Zetec track car

I think its disgusting I can't understand how anyone can hurt/abuse/kill/mistreat anyone or anything

Z
Old 06-02-2006 | 09:04 AM
D19 STE
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by mick
we had someone try to steal our staff cross whilst we were over the fields where we use to live , two blokes try to pick her up not seeing her 2 running mates just behind her as she yelps the first bloke gets 40 kg of gsd in his face as the wifes dog flys at him , the second bloke now decides that discretion is the better part of valour and decides to leg it.....tbh he does well but wolf is faster, much faster takes his arm and pins him the guy phisically shits himself....

now before i get the "where were you " bits we were on the phone to the plod and as we were at heathrow they turned up in record time and did the honours. we were both awarded community action certificates and the dogs got little medals from the rspca. it turns out that these two "scumbags " were responsible for at least 10 other snatches , the dogs were used to fight. at their trial the pics were terrible and they were given 8 and7 years for various offences.

ps no dogs were hurt in this.....
Nice one mate
Old 06-02-2006 | 10:00 AM
mick

to be honest i would have made then be the decoy for our dog section for a week or so with no protective gear........
Old 14-02-2006 | 08:21 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Sorry to bring up an oldish thread but i gotta say something

I own a dog, Hes a shih tzu and most people tell me its a birds dog but it doesent matter as to me he is just one of the family. No more or less important than anyone else in the family really.

An eye for an eye and all that i think this lad should be kicked to death

P.S You might wanna move this topic to none car chat now i bumped it up.

Cheers ben
Old 14-02-2006 | 08:45 AM
monkey24
Regular Contributor

chip-3door wrote:
he should be executed humanely

Executed: Most definately

Humanely: No way. Slow and painful. Just like the poor puppy
Very Very slowly.....1) kick the f**k out of them. 2) let them recover a bit. 3) repeat from step 1!.......drag the bast***s misery out nice and slow
Old 14-02-2006 | 09:12 AM
Lucylou
Regular Contributor

Oh that poor dog .

There is no punishment harsh enough for the sadistic evil Barstewads that do this to such poor defenceless animals. Sad Gutless Morons, to chicken to pick on something their own size.

I hope they go to jail and are anally raped and beaten to within an inch of their lives... and then get battery acid poured over their naked body.
Old 14-02-2006 | 10:15 AM
Phil DJ

Hang the little fooker
Old 14-02-2006 | 10:15 AM
monkey24
Regular Contributor

DOGSMOKE WROTE:
Nah he should feel pain all the way so he understands how that little dog felt at the end. I'm absolutely filled with rage and upset at reading this.

I would do time for people like that, I really would.

100% agree
Old 14-02-2006 | 10:26 AM
D19 STE
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by monkey24
DOGSMOKE WROTE:

100% agree
Think most people on here would agree, that he should feel the same pain the puppy did.
Old 14-02-2006 | 12:19 PM
sabres74

Strap him on an old fashioned bacon slicer feet first and slice away - slowly!
Old 14-02-2006 | 12:22 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

What the fook is wront with some ppl

Quick Reply: How do you feel about this ? UPDATE Warning on Pic on Page 2